Why is everyone so into gyms? Working out at home is a lot more comfy

Why is everyone so into gyms? Working out at home is a lot more comfy.

Attached: smartbells.jpg (450x450, 27K)

You don't push yourself hard enough unless there are random thots you want to fuck wandering around. Being completely sincere.

more motivation since im paying for it, I'm social and gym/groceries is pretty much the only time I leave the house unless friends want to do something

I like going to the gym because I consider it my personal time and I dont have to deal with any retarded shit from my gf while I'm there.

I do both. I prefer training at home, but my gf is more motivated at the gym, plus I don't mind the extra equipment and thots the gym provides.

Homegym here
It was nice at first but these days its just boring I wish I had some gym buddies or got to look at nice asses walking by
Instead I just watch you guys argue in between sets

Too many distractions in a public gym.

Attached: PFn8JHaKlQ1zmRRSIuDphGl5un23JTaGvaW01CUIGMU.png (640x930, 310K)

I enjoy mogging people who try just as hard as me, smack in the middle of their pump. It's like consuming their souls.

because not everyone is a socially autistic neet like yourself

>He states while posting on Jow Forums

Attached: 1524505590787.jpg (500x375, 26K)

>but my gf is more motivated at the gym
But my gf like showing off for Chad*

Gym equipment can be expensive, apartment dwellers, etc.

This. I live in a two bedroom apartment - one’s a bedroom, one’s my study. There’s a cheap as fuck 24 hour gym less than five minutes from my apartment, so I don’t need a home gym.

>my study

Attached: 094.jpg (600x600, 30K)

Back to incels.me

You essentially can't squat or deadlift at home without spending a lot of money and space

Just because I have some beers at home that doesn't mean I shouldn't go out to the bar.

>can’t deadlift at home
m8 you can deadlift literally anywhere
Just bend over and pick something up, it’s literally the simplest idea

I wish i could into homegym but live in a small apartment in a big city :/

*squats while reading this post*

My gym is full of men but still you want to impress them, kinda gay but ye... Fuck thots actually, you rarely see them except on sunny days.

Am I missing something? How do these actions take any more space than literally standing/sitting?

I've been lifting for almost five years and I've never had something come even close to this. The closest I've ever come is having to wait for a gang of frat bros to finally get off of the bench press.

Unless you're doing purely calisthenic squats, you need a power cage and a barbell.

Kek you must have missed the joke completely

Back to plebbit

I have a home gym and maintain ohp/bench/squat/deadlift for 1/2/3/4 for reps and chins/dips for 1/2 for reps.

It feels good just maintaining this strength level in the comfort of my own home.

The thing I miss about the gym is seeing all the Stacey’s ass in yoga pants, but at the end of the day I save so much time on travel, fuel, memebership fees, and I also save money on gym washing clothes all the time.

There is pros and cons to both, but at the end of the day I prefer home gym. Most barbells at commercial gyms are fucking awful, which can really ruin your strength gains.

Attached: BB2E787C-F8CA-410C-B31B-BECBCB83E787.jpg (1536x2048, 888K)

I don't have my own home yet and a home gym wouldn't be my priority plus, I like looking at hot bitches at the gym. I also learn new shit off some crazy ass people that I run into once in a blue moon, I'm talking shit that's inspiring but unmotivating when you think you're at a certain level but people out there are special forces etc. Trained with a couple of SWAT dudes and a dude from SEALs. These dudes know shit you can't fathom on your own.

I'm getting a power rack, barbell, bench, and enough weight to load up to 4pl8+ off a guy from CL on Saturday, boys.

Shit's gonna be so fucking cash. The only con is that it's going to be set up outside under a covered gazebo, so it's going to be hot as balls some days and cold as fuck in the winter, but I can always go back to the gym if I want.

>he thinks you need a power cage to squat

Attached: laughingwhores4.jpg (358x406, 27K)

In all seriousness, where does one find a squat rack or a lat pull down machine cheaper than like 800 each?

I have barns so height is not the problem, justifying 1600 for something only I use.

Craigslist

no, its not gay. the society and approval of other men is objectively superior to women.

Because if I want to buy all of the equipment and weights I use at the gym, it would cost me over $10,000 and I currently don't even have a place to put it. I go to a gym that's $80/month; I would need to go to the for 12.5 years just to equal that lowball figure, and that's still not considering the pool, hot tub, and dry sauna that I also use. Bottom line: it's cheaper to rent access to their equipment than it is for me to acquire it myself.

My room where I study if that sounds better. I’m a uni student, I work better if I have a designated space to work that it’s used for anything else.