You're allowed one meal a day for the rest of your life. What do you eat?

You're allowed one meal a day for the rest of your life. What do you eat?

Attached: 2008-10-09-double-bacon-fatty-melt-hamburger-robyn-lee-1500x1125.jpg (1500x1125, 271K)

a meal that includes a bit of every single food known to man

Peanut Butter, and honey on whole wheat bread. Been eating one daily for the past 8 months. I don't even enjoy it, I'm just indifferent towards it.

Attached: mcchicken.jpg (504x292, 20K)

does it have to be the exact same, or if you say burger are you allowed to have a couple different variants as long as they're not too drastically different?
either way it's gotta be mac and cheese.

enjoy your gallstones

a protein veggie burger that a friend makes, it would be perfect for me to hit my macros and it has much more micro nutrients than a regular burger

Attached: 1510605817297.jpg (3189x1196, 1004K)

Not even a vegitarian but well made veggie burgers are actually bretty gud

Unhealthy as fuck. I liked this place better when it was Fitness and Health

The only unhealthy part is the bread desu senpai.

Poison.
I could not eat the same meal every day, only once a day, for the rest of my life.
I used to be a fat pig and I love fast-food, but I can't eat pizza, which I fucking love, for more than 3 days in a row.

Shit b8 desu

Teppanyaki. Meat, seafood, eggs, vegetables, rice, plus you get entertainment and teppanyaki games.

Pizza. Fuckton of Carbs but you put pretty much anything on there...really it's just toasted bread, everything else is free game

Homemade Shredded Chicken, Bacon, Tomato, and Lettuce Double Cheeseburger, with a blended protein smoothie made form 4 Scoops of Protein, a handful of frozen blueberries, strawberries, kale, spinach, and avocado.

lmfao I swear Jow Forums says the funniest shit

Schnitzel with lemon and parsley potatoes, green salad on the side.
also some anchovies and capers for flavour and some cranberrie dip.

Attached: Schnitzel-DE.jpg (850x565, 206K)

Same. one of the rare meals I never have gotten tired of. My father made them for me all through school, so I've had hundreds at this point.

Im assuming micronutrients are somehow supplied
Then
Bacon, eggs, side of potatoes pureed, with butter and heavy cream
Salad out of variety of veggies, tomatoes, cucumbers and shit for micros
And raw whole non pasteurized or homogenized milk

Baked beans with crunchy peanut butter, quinoa, whole grain pita, tabouli with lots of extra onion, avocado, steamed veggies, washed down with a gallon of humanely sourced whole milk and a cup of fruits that aren't blueberries

Alternatively, falafel pitas with >everything inside them and extra onions, vinegrette, tahini, extra hummus and baba ghanoush, and the whole milk, fruit, and avocado

Pizza ofc

Your cock, nii-chan

Attached: 1520807658637.gif (500x281, 1014K)

Found the armenian

t. clogged arteries and overweight

sushi, americanized and the stuff from japan. yeah it's a meme but i could it for every meal

Easy. One whole roasted chicken with three veg, with a side of Egyptian milk rice. For desert, non fat cottage cheese.

>non fat

basedyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

a fat Chipotle burrito with white rice, black beans, steak, corn/green salsa, xtra sour cream and xtra cheese

> Tfw people in real life can't guess my ethnicity but some guy on the fucking Internet can
Yes, half, don't know shit about it besides the food and genocide

>one meal
Lunch.

Steak, Eggs and Vegetables.

Sushi.

That doesn’t exist twat

hot dogs?

dinner for me

Nobody has posted activated almonds picture? Jow Forums is officially dead

Sandwich
Grocery store lowest carb wheat bread I can find
3 oz. Chicken and 1 scrambled egg
Handful of green/red/Bell peppers(fajita mix probably)
Thin slice of Tomato and 1 oz. spinach
1 slice of pepperjack cheese and 1 slice of provolone
?/10

Meat veggies and rice

potatoes the most versatile of foods

Attached: taters.jpg (900x457, 571K)

Unironically a good meat & vege lasagna. That should is dope. Got all the macros you need.

Exact same

Lol faggot u never gonna make it cause you eat veggie burgers like a dirty Nancy cuck Hillary supporter uh huh uh huh don't deny it kitten meoowwwww

Chinese all you can eat buffet, sushi, and mongorian grill. shieeetttt

Attached: bbfb46f2-4590-4122-940f-32556ad2c74d..gif (295x166, 731K)

Can you do me a solid and post a rare pepe or wojack pls

Attached: bbedf948-ab8b-4845-aa96-013cb17d9cc4..jpg (512x512, 189K)

can I just have a shake, that hits my macros and micros, that's somehow adjustable for cuts and bulks?

Eating is overrated.

>so your saying i have to intermittent fast every single day for the rest of my life?
fucking brainlet OP

For me, it's the McChicken.

A bowl of pho with all the fixins

Attached: 1530170641312.jpg (620x413, 96K)