Clean face for our race

> Any natural ways/diets to remove acne?
> Some kind of magic tea? Or maybe x amount of veggies per day?
Tell me fit

Attached: e64555f7cfcf46b201930764a72c4f76.jpg (1080x1080, 135K)

beleive it or not
all my acne went away after I stopped washing my face. from now on, only take showers, whether hot or cold, and do not wash your face. and then also do not dry off your face with the towel. all mine went away in like 3 months

i think all face washes are just a giant scam by the soap/cosmetic industry

not even memeing

>benzoyl peroxide wash
>salicylic acid
>washing it at least twice a day
>not eating greasy food
>resting your face on a clean towel when you sleep
>NOT PICKING AT YOUR FUCKING FACE

>thermonuclear option: accutane

this reeks heavily of memeing

For me? i had pretty disgusting face, covered in pimples, chest, neck face, oily and lots and lots of blackheads

> Stopped eating any form of candy/snacks
> Drink only water/diet soda
> Stopped eating dairy/only eat in moderation

> Wash my face with a really gentle cleanser
> exfoliate 2 times a week
> moisturize with a not too thick face cream

And now I don't have any pimples

eat clean, take cold showers

Go vegan. all my acne went away. Also limit fat to about 5-22g daily.

Same, slight modification. I stopped washing my face in the morning. I wash it at night before bed maybe 2-3 times a week. Very rarely get acne on my face now. Also take a clean towel and put it over your pillow at night. Every night, new clean towel. Do that for about 2 weeks or until the acne is gone.

>tfw have no acne and have been using neutrogena face wash my whole life
>claims its a scam
imagine a girl kissing you for the first time. All of those contaminants on the surface of your skin. All of the microbes trying to create nutrients to ward off pathogens.

Lemon plus sugar mixture. Leave on face for about 10 minutes before washing off. See results in about a week if you do it every day.

>Shower every day.
>Use a cleanser everyday with your finger tips
>if bad, exfoliate every day with your palms
>if nothing, try tea tree oil product or head and shoulders
>clean your pillow and bed sheets

Only eat meat. Since I've removed all plants and vegetarian food my acne is completely gone

I stopped eating greasy food and mine went away instantly.

This. I fucking swear by accutane. It's expensive and it has some mildly annoying side effects but it fucking works.

I've never really had any bad acne, the occasional spot once every few months but for the most part mine is pretty clear. I don't do anything special but I'd recommend only drinking water or tea and coffee (without sugar though) and I don't really it anything sweet so just avoid chocolate and candy all together for the most part. I only really wash my face when I'm in the shower but I use a fair squirt of shower gel on just my face and focus on rubbing it in for a minute or so

i have flawless perfect skin, so whatever man

Tits or gtfo

This is true. I used to wash my face though out the day but then stopped. Acne got better but didn't go away completely. Putting on benzoyl peroxide and salicylic acid cleansers twice a day helped even more.

Vitamin B5

I have terrible bacne and using a bp wash every day on my body instead of just my face sounds like a terrible time for me. I'm cutting dairy and whey this week and I hope it's going to be enough

>Lots of veg cabbage especially
>Change pillowcase
>HYDRATION
>Very soft face wash
>Moisturizer

Only things you need

zinc

The special tea is called water

If I stop eating sugar my skin clears but I'm a filthy junky and can't stop.

Limit sugar intake, supplement zinc and fish oil, wash your pillowcase regularly

prob cuz the wash dried out ur skin too much? same thing happened for me, i just use warm water to wash it like twice a day, no soaps