All calories are eq-

All calories are eq-

Attached: 61YBVfJ+qAL.jpg (855x1200, 85K)

Go away

Worth reading?

absolutely not worth reading. Anyone who has seen Taubes example of "research" is mainly garbage. A better book idea would be a book advising to limit carbs instead of demonizing them.

Attached: wizard.jpg (1526x2616, 928K)

why do retards post this

I like it
Roll

>gets atherosclerosis
>gets cancer
>lacks glycogen for endurance
>dick stops working
>gets cucked
>b-but at least i get to eat muh fat

Roll

roll

can we have a roleplay battle?

Roll
Fuck off, ballsack

A necromancer would say that.

Roll

Ahh shit. I'm a super libtard. This don't look good on me at all.

retard

what kind of gay wizard am I

Hi I roll

You got the AIDS

It's pretty long, like 400-500 pages I think, and fairly dry. He wrote a follow-up called "Why We Get Fat" that makes all the same points without all the research and science stuff, that book is probably like 300 pages.

Did you read it? His research isn't bad by any means, and he also doesn't demonize "carbs" in general. His main target is sugar, followed by wheat. The diet he recommends is from Duke University, with an emphasis on meat, seafood, and a wide variety of vegetables.

The foods to avoid are sugar, wheat, rice, and starchy vegetables.

Everyone who says that "carbs aren't the enemy" is really trying to say "I want to eat bread and rice and pasta" because "carbs" are not demonized by anyone. Specific foods with specific insulin responses are. No one is stopping you from eating broccoli, salad greens, etc.

roll

based, im gonna go spam this on /tv/

rollin

rollerino

pls

rollin

Letago

rolling for 27

It's not like he included some 80 odd pages of citations to back up his claims or anything. The only people saying his book are shit have never read it, are shilling, or have a vested interest in ag.

rollll

Rollan