I have been doing keto since Monday, and fasted from Wednesday to this morning...

I have been doing keto since Monday, and fasted from Wednesday to this morning. But today I got tempted and ate like 3 green apples (and diet coke).
Did I lose all my progress? How do I go back?

Attached: whyarewestillhere.jpg (255x255, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

netrition.com/lowcarb_newbies_ketosis.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Please help

Just do a normal diet and you can lose weight without having to give up your apple addiction

Dude you don’t have to do meme diets to lose weight
Just count some calories and move a bit

RIP

what is a normal diet?

What about the fasting part?

Yeah tell him to spike his insulin. Sure it will help a lot with his weightloss.

>did i lose my progress
Well no. You prob lost 1 to 2 pounds depending on your exercise and it's not like that's going to magically come back.
But yeah you're out of ketosis so now you gotta spend 2-3 days getting back in ketosis. Don't be doing that.

Attached: 1498500252384.jpg (158x152, 7K)

just to suffer?

>2-3 days to get into ketosis
Are you for real?

Attached: 01c.png (600x400, 333K)

Uh, yeah.

I also started over the weekend. One question became very apparent:

How the fuck do you get enough fat for keto?

Are you supposed to just lather everything in butter and olive oil?

>how do you get enough fat
Christ do some research first. Your diet just has to consist of 70% fat. You don't have to eat much just eat foods high in fat and when you're cooking use olive oil. It's not that complicated.

Attached: 1500650162821.gif (360x360, 1.72M)

Different people have a different threshold for carbs. I was able to eat around 60 per day and stay in ketosis and that was before I started lifting. If you're srs I suggest getting those keto pee strips in the diabetes section so you can monitor your ketone levels. Also diet Coke wouldn't effect it but you shouldn't drink it anyway.

It actually is pretty hard. Most foods contain 50/50 fat. I'd suggest MCT oil supplements as well as nuts

Nigger what the fuck are you talking about you realize it's called DIET right? As in restricting certain kinds of foods, in this case foods that aren't high in fat? Eggs, bacon, avocados, pecans, olive oil, it ain't fucking hard to find foods high in fat low on carbs. Educate yourself god damn.

Attached: 1515028523294.jpg (658x501, 258K)

Thanks.

The issue is getting enough fat without going over on protein.

With the commonly recommended nuts, meats and vegetables, I was finding it difficult to balance things evenly and hit every macro right.

But I just realized I can just add butter or oils to coffee or some shit to even up the fat side of things easily. On top of all putting it on everything else.

OP here, I binged a sandwich and some candy, i want to die.

Attached: d27.png (645x729, 56K)

Don't feel too bad OP. Best thing to do now is eat all the delicious candy and junk food you want today and start over tomorrow.

Do either two nonconsecutive days of fasting or the 16:8 method which is 16 hours of fasting and 8 hours of eating normally

18 hours is enough dummy

(citation needed)
netrition.com/lowcarb_newbies_ketosis.html
Two days, some say 3

>How do I go back?
Just make yourself vomit when this happens, instant reset.

good way to develop an eating disorder

If he's doing keto and fasting he's already got an eating disorder so he may as well just fully commit to it.