You guys told me to cook more, am I doing it right?

You guys told me to cook more, am I doing it right?

Attached: 20180629_181734.jpg (4032x3024, 3.74M)

fuck off and kys, faggot. no bump.

you got it wrong it was cuck more

*SNAP*

I mean unless those have only got chicken and broccoli in em probably not but they look pretty tasty.

They are filled with chicken and broccoli. Always been my favorite way to have em.

In that case you are truly a Jow Forums chef user... and probably a slav

It's probably ok for you but man you need to get some cooking lessons because that looks really not good to eat. You sweated the onions but didn't caramelize any of them and kind of just threw the pasta into the onions and oil. You could have let the onions cook until they started to brown a bit, added some minced garlic and stirred it for a few minutes, maybe throw in some mushrooms, and then added something like red pepper and tomato. That way you can make a topping for your stuffed pasta and dole it out on top instead of tossing it in the pan like that. I mean it's not bad that way but you let the oil seep into the pasta.

No but my wife is.
Good tips, I'll take them into consideration next time.

He's lying those are Mrs Ts the fag opened a box and threw them on the stove

Attached: 1529707736125.png (198x223, 104K)

> pierogies
YEEEESSSSSSSS

Post cross section faggot

No shit they came out of a box, I can barely make ramen, I'm not hand packing my pierogies yet. It's a work in progress, but you do know that they make more than one kind of boxed pierogies right? I thought my first post made it pretty obvious I'm a novice at best.

Wow man you take yourself really seriously.
>caught him doing something he never tried to hide
>I am smort

>he thinks this slimy shit looks tasty
Do you dumpster dive for your meals what the fuck?

I wouldn't have made the thread if I didnt want/need help.

GOMAD AND SIPS
NOTHING BUT GOMAD AND SIPS

Tasty in the way where it feels slightly wrong but u like it anyways

Do you eat semen? This reads to me like you like semen.

GOMAD and sips would be preferable to this shit and I hate milk.

Mate its just some perogies, there is no need to project this hard

Typical fatty cope, jealous I can eat this shit and you cant.

Try an arrabiata sauce next time. It's just a few steps more than your onions you sweated. You just throw the red pepper flake, diced onions, minced garlic into a pan of heated olive oil usually medium high. After that add around half a cup of white wine or chicken broth and cook off around half the liquid. Then you add in crushed tomatoes or well diced tomato. Throw in a pinch of sugar, some italian seasoning, salt and pepper after the tomatoes cook down a bit. You can tell when they're cooked because the tomatoes will lose their original shape and kind of just break down. If it matters a lot to you about the tomatoes being broken down a lot do all that in a pot and just keep a lid on the pot and cook it for a few hours on a simmer (low heat). Throw that onto whatever pasta you decide to boil.

Christ, can't even ask a man if he likes semen nowadays without the sensitive bitch getting his back up about it.

Why would anyone want to drink milk? Are you a toddler?

those are warenikis right?? not fit broy try pelemeni with lean meat though

Also I only fucked the onions because my wife and her family dont like them caramelized. I'm actually really good at caramelizing onions, used to be my favorite snack.

And yeah, I'm a very inexperienced, bad, bad cook.

Tried cooking a few years ago, starting with eggs. Pic related kept happening and i kept overdoing or underdoing the boiled eggs after following online recipes. Family threw tantrums at me, and I've never lit up a stove since 2015.

How do I outgrow this?

Attached: EggFail.png (611x545, 379K)

Ok maybe just a little semen, but only my own for the protein retention

Stop caring. My first thing I cooked was rice I cracked an egg into while cooking it. Tasted like shit, but now i know that combo sucks.

Easiest way to boil eggs is to put them into the pot, submerge them and cover by about an inch. Throw the pot onto the stove and get the water to boiling. Cut the gas/heat and cover it. Set a timer for 10 minutes and get a bowl of ice water ready. Throw the eggs after the ten minutes is up into the ice water. If the eggs due to elevation difference is under or over done just +/- a minute. Cooking eggs in the pan just keep the heat at medium instead of medium high if you end up burning them or breaking the yolks. Just take longer and flip them when the yolk looks relatively stable when you jiggle the handle of the pan. Just have to do it and let them know you want to be better at it for your own sake.

The first problem is you aren't cooking them in butter. Even if the pan has a non-stick coating, you need to have some kind of barrier to keep the protein in the whites from cooking onto the surface. Over-easy is also tricky to get the hang of if you don't have a nice, flat spatula/flipper.

Here's a good way to do sunnyside up eggs:
>put pan over medium-low or medium heat (some stoves get hotter than others)
>melt small pad of butter in pan and move pan around so butter covers bottom of pan
>crack egg on a flat surface, not edge of bowl or pan
>salt and pepper
>after a few seconds, add a spoonful of water to pan and put lid on
>let sit until egg whites look done (shouldn't be more than a minute)

As for more meal-type food, learn some stir-fry basics. You can make healthy, high protein meals with minimal cooking time (6-10 minutes) that actually taste pretty good

What the fuck were you attempting to make?

I literally just put 3 - 4 eggs in a pot and put then on high for 15 minutes.
I come back and the water is billing, I pull em out and run a bit of cold water over before opening
Perfectly boiled every time

That's literally what fried rice is

Looks like pierogies. Looks pretty good desu

>being this deprived
>amerifatt

Maybe if I'd fried it, not boiled it all together.