Does drinking diet sodas affect weight loss in any way? I hear mixed opinions

Does drinking diet sodas affect weight loss in any way? I hear mixed opinions.

Attached: 1200px-Diet-coke-logo.png (1200x454, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bayesianbodybuilding.com/is-aspartame-safe/
nature.com/articles/nature13793
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hasn't effected me in any way

I heard that aspartame leads to bacteria that are more efficient at absorbing/converting carbs into glucose, which could make it harder to cut

Doesn't aspartame give you cancer?

Attached: rewlurkv4em01.jpg (572x497, 31K)

it makes you weak, gives you headache, gives you cancer and makes you fat. it feeds the wrong bacteria in your gut, making you depressed fat and weak.

I used to drink a bottle of store brand diet dr p daily when I tried losing weight for the first time.
Helped me tame sugar cravings and avoid empty cals. Brush your teeth diligently becaus its still bad for your teeth
Momscience, although yeah if you have too much you could get a headache for a little bit

>Does drinking diet sodas affect weight loss in any way?
It's been shown to aid people lose weight and maintaining the lose.

bayesianbodybuilding.com/is-aspartame-safe/

Attached: Capture0.png (1023x723, 114K)

i think it does in the sense if youre drinking diet soda to replace regular soda (and assuming you have no other changes in your diet except this) you'll be at a caloric deficit. I do know from personal experience, when starting a diet, drinking diet soda kept my taste buds used to really sweet and calorie dense foods

I drink diet soda every day and i've never been fat in my life. I'm 5'9" 150lbs 10%bf

It keeps me thinking about and wanting more sweet things so it had to go.

No

Attached: diet soda - non nutrative vs water 2.png (1171x323, 54K)

Doesn't have calories but the sweetness tends to make you crave more sweet stuff.

>that image
fuck off commie

any stimulants can lead to a loss of appetite, depending on the person. Caffeine is a stimulant. The fact that it's a diet soda with 0 calories and can potentially give you a feeling of fullness can also curb your appetite. Nothing in it will actually directly lead to you losing weight, but for some people it can help them.

Really the best thing about diet soda though is that it won't fuck your teeth up nearly as bad, and if you HAVE to have soda then you'll want to drink that over regular shit.

Anyone else know delusional fatties that drink regular coke because they are convinced diet coke makes them feel bad or is somehow worse for them? For fuck sake I have an overweight aunt like this.

Formaldehyde.

I have never seen a thin person drink diet coke

fucks with your gut microbiota in a bad way
nature.com/articles/nature13793

the link doesn't work for me but it comes up when its DOI is plugged into sci-hub. DOI: 10.1038/nature13793

Does it cause bone skrinkage.

I switched from regular to diet pop back in high school and lost 30lbs with not other lifestyle changes.