Why is ice cream unhealthy again? It's just cream, milk, sugar, egg yolks, flavoring...

Why is ice cream unhealthy again? It's just cream, milk, sugar, egg yolks, flavoring, and some plant fibers for stabilization.

Attached: B3FD157C-069B-4688-93E6-1217A660ECE9.jpg (616x462, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/health/article-3450298/High-sugar-diet-damaging-brain-extreme-stress-ABUSE.html
youtube.com/watch?v=VfsTgEn4CDU
youtube.com/watch?v=LPxIssabhTc
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28330706/
youtube.com/watch?v=ApKsdvGCGJw
youtube.com/watch?v=0Rez8Ni9Umw
bodybuilding.com/content/the-science-of-sugar-and-fat-loss.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Halo top or yo head gets popped

>sugar
well there it is user

/thread

Pick up a halo top container and then pick up a similar sized container of icecream at the same time. Discover how you've been jewed.

>sugar
>milk

Attached: 1488897431390.jpg (411x411, 35K)

Nothing wrong with it if you don't overeat it

>Sugar
Still don't give a fuck. I go to TOWN on some Haagen Dazs coffee ice cream.

actually as far as desserts go, you could do a lot worse than ice cream. ice cream actually has pretty decent macros for being so damn delicious.

As long as you get fiber it's perfectly fine retard

If you eat fat you get fat. The body doesn't burn it right away it just stores it forever.

>Cream is shit
>Milk is shit
>Processed sugar is shit
>Egg yolks is shit

wut

it's still unhealthy as fuck even if you don't care ameritard

i sometimes will eat ice cream if im way under my calories for the day.
>tfw skelly

If you don't get the the cheap shit a pint of ice cream is:
>~300cal
>~25-30g protein
>~50g carbs

Most Protein """"Bars"""" are worse than Ice Cream macrowise and have terrible cal/protein rations

just dont go crazy and eat a whole tub.

You answered your own question kek

sure thing fatty

This is what boomers actually believe

it's the sugar

Halo Top is the same price per pint as Haagen Dazs where I live.

Nothing wrong with sugar. You eat sugar all the time.

Because the macros are garbage.

If a meal has less than 25% protein, you don't eat it.

So I should put meat on my ice cream?

Attached: FF4E9A66-101F-4107-9E63-B01A355705AB.gif (512x512, 599K)

Attached: IMG_20180630_011402.jpg (608x450, 91K)

Attached: 1428378124772.jpg (491x491, 82K)

"you eat sugar all the time"
No you don't, fatboy

dailymail.co.uk/health/article-3450298/High-sugar-diet-damaging-brain-extreme-stress-ABUSE.html

sugar no is equals to carbohydrates.

There’s a difference between carbs breaking down into sugar and straight sugar m8

Dude, you don’t even know. This place opened up on mainstreet that sells praline pecan ice cream. PRALINE PECAN

>dailyfail
Lmao

A lot Sugar,Oil Palm as vegetal oil, s. o. y. as additive.

If you do homemade ice cream is healthy.

this
we're evolved to eat fruits when we get a sweet tooth
not kilos of pure refined sugar shit from south america
getting off sugar can actually be like getting off an addiction
you're pleasure center is all fucked up because of constant stimulation

I'm not gonna tell you not to eat it because i eat the fuck out of sugar....but in the amounts we consume nowadays it's literally poison. Type 2 diabetes, cancer, stroke, hormone deficiencies, insomnia, etc etc can all be linked to excessive sugar consumption.

youtube.com/watch?v=VfsTgEn4CDU

youtube.com/watch?v=LPxIssabhTc

Sugar isn't the problem. Dr. Walter Kempner put a shitload of people on an ad libitum diet of sugar, fruit, and white rice and they all lost weight and all of their health markers improved. You only have yourself to blame, fatty.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28330706/

It doesn't make up for the fuckload of sugar and fat in it. It's almost as bad as soda.

t.brainlet

> sugar loaded, calorically dense dessert
> HURR HURR WHY ICE BREAM IS BAD????

You can eat it as long as you’re not getting sugar from any other source for the day, I suppose.

youtube.com/watch?v=ApKsdvGCGJw
youtube.com/watch?v=0Rez8Ni9Umw
bodybuilding.com/content/the-science-of-sugar-and-fat-loss.html

You could say that about anything. That doesn't change that the health value of food doesn't exist on a scale, and ice cream is near the fucking bottom.

All the health adversities of sugar objectively come from the calories. So sugar is near the bottom for sedentary fatties. But sugar is near the top for enhancing exercise performance and recovery in athletes. You're on Jow Forums not /fat/.

> It's just cream, milk, sugar, egg yolks, flavoring, and some plant fibers for stabilization.
What about that doesn't sound unhealthy to you?

Volume =/= mass you fucking faggot retarded shill. Halo top has fewer calories per serving because a serving has less in it, it's full of air.

>why is ice cream bad?
>literally lists the reasons why
Brainlet.

>evading this hard

Ice cream is a good bulk food if you're not trying to stay clean.
In general though you should avoid any food with added sugar. Regardless of what your macros are sugar still promotes an ecosystem for bad gut bacteria.
Sugar is the enemy of a healthy GI tract.
Fiber is your friend.

That being said I like putting a couple scoops of vanilla ice cream on top of some white rice with nutmeg to squeeze those extra calories in at night.

Wtf kind of ice cream has 25g protein for every 50g carbs?

Added sugar is very bad for you. Get your sugar from fruits.

T. Crohn's disease

fuck off vegan faggot

Boomer price of shit, you caused the obesity epidemic with this bull crap, take accountability for your overconsumption and don’t drag everyone else down by telling responsible people to not eat historically nutrient dense fat and carbs that are good for us.

Attached: 5FDF4758-AB1B-4E6F-B179-36C66213A4D1.jpg (443x332, 32K)

>nutrient dense fat
Lmfao

Ice cream is fucking amazing. Retarded fatties with no self control call it bad.

1 pint=1000 calories.

thats bad for somepeople, and good for some people.

i'm a 42 yr old millenial, and i can't take that kind of caloric intake. when i was young boomer, ya, i could eat a shitload

>DRRR NATURAL FOOD INGREDIENTS ARE BAD

Attached: 5F794AB4-33C8-4D77-BA09-97FAEA8F294C.jpg (443x332, 27K)

2 scoops are 300 calories you fat fucking peice of shit

Attached: 772C1EC5-8C20-4304-BF3E-9BD7E40692A8.png (384x384, 21K)

This “ice cream” is fucking horrible

Post body you fat pieces of shit. I haven't eaten processed sugars in 2 months and am down 55lbs

>Nothing wrong with it if you don't overeat it
You could say that about literal poison.

the ammount of sugar in icecream is already overeating it

>drrr not eating sugar ever is the secret to losing weight!

How much left to go you fat joyless lazy cunt?
Count your fucking calories

Are you a bedridden grandma?

argument detector returned zero hits on this post

A scoop of ice cream only has slightly more sugar than a flavoured yogurt, also, low in fat or carbs food will replace that with extra sugar cuz of the unnecessary removal of great tasting carbs/fat

A lot, but I'm making it. Food is fuel and I can find happiness elsewhere in my life. Now post body you fat fuck

I’m now allowed to show photos of myself anymore.

Also, food is joy and fuel, you are retarded, it’s meant to be enjoyed, BUT ITS NOT MEANT TO BE ABUSED, you are going to die a sad cunt or you will end up quitting when you decide it’s “too hard” and you blame diets being hard instead of your own lack of fucking pigging out and gluttony.

I’ve seen this so many fucking times, fat fucks don’t want to be moderate and want to be extreme and think they cans enjoy food and be thin, SO THEY SET THEMSELVES UP TO FAIL OVER AND OVER AGAIN with retarded diets, weather it be no sugar, no carbs, fasting etc, fat minder fucking prices of shit just want people to feel bad for their made up struggle, when it was always overconsumption and greed.

Attached: C8EC07FF-EF3F-4D7D-8F3B-2D4B8293F5BB.gif (429x600, 216K)

Not to mention the lactose from the milk. Which is also sugar.

You can't change your weight permanently unless you change your lifestyle. For me, that means eating the same thing everyday - no refined sugars or processed junk.
> morning: oatmeal, banana, milk
> afternoon: chicken/fish, rice, veggies
> night: yogurt, fruit, nuts
I've decided that this is my diet from here on out until the day I die. I got too much into the trap of being hedonistic about food, wanting to try new tastes and happiness via food. I'm getting in shape and have found newfound happiness in the way I feel and look.

Attached: sketch-1530001260054.png (1325x1080, 1.23M)

>vegan vegan vegans!!!

brainmogged lmfao

I also want to know about that good ice cream

>flavoured yogurt
people don't actually do this.. do they?

imisshim

that shit is ass

Congratulations. Your physique is proof of your discipline. You will achieve even more if you remain true. Good luck user.

i bet there's a decent market for protein rich ice-cream for bulking

is the sugar in milk ok?

Attached: 1478992834019.jpg (322x322, 13K)

man I don't care, life is short, you literally live only once. Why fucking waste it avoiding delicious food, the most wholesome source of pleasure there is?

thats right you tellem

Attached: rascal.jpg (500x375, 73K)

Good for you user! I found your picture very motivating

We're all gonna make it user

Well in this case, the whole point of this thread, it isn't perfectly fine. Retard.