Too fat to bulk

>too fat to bulk
>too dyel to cut

Attached: cry.jpg (800x522, 47K)

>too lazy to lift

There’s no such thing as too dyel to cut. That’s just an autistic Jow Forums thing people say.

If you don’t have abs you should be cutting until you do. Then once you have them you can begin to do a gains phase. Once the abs begin to fade you should be careful and do a mini cut back down to proper abs again then return to your gaining phase.

Do not allow yourself to get over 15% maximum.

So if you’re above 15% you should be cutting I don’t care how dyel and weak you are. Your body gains muscle and strength easier at the 10-15% range due to hormones. Once you go above 15-20% your hormones get fucked up and it becomes harder to gain muscle because fat produces more female hormones.

I'm like 17-18% but I have a skinny frame without a ton of muscle on it. I think I should bulk a little bit before cutting, but I don't want to become a fat fuck

same breh

>There’s no such thing as too dyel to cut.

Attached: 1477953416.png (584x771, 759K)

Cut and lift. If you're dyel you'll make gains

that's not too dyel too cut faggot

It gets better... I've already been lifting for 2+ years so my body is kinda de sensitized to training, and I've been overtraining for over a year and haven't made gains.

I think I'm just going to bulk and then /fast/ down to the bone and repeat

cut and lift at the same time so you dont become negative onions boy dyel

I'm kinda similar. I only really lift for peace of mind nowadays desu

Lmao

Cut, then clean bulk.

Sure, you will be /auschwitz/ for a while, but it's what you have to do.

>the overtraining meme

Attached: 1524093697930.jpg (700x525, 36K)

>eat at maintenance calories
>lift weights and let your body use fat deposits
Hmmmmm

recomping is shit

Not as a total beginner which OP clearly is

Can confirm out of own experience that this is bullshit. I cut to shred some fat when I was alredy a dyel faggot. Turns out you’ll just turn into a skinny dyel faggot instead. Just lean bulk, gain muscle and a little bit of fat. Better to look bigger than to go full /auswitz/ mode.

Why

>too fat to bulk
maybe you should consider putting on some serious mass twink

Attached: 1524053949651.png (450x720, 145K)

I suppose I'm salty because I started as a skinny fat and tried to recomp for 5ish months. My progress was really slow and it wasn't until I started lean bulking when I saw gains at a decent rate. We're all different though and whose to say that the recomp wasn't necessary (it may very well have helped me for my lean bulk, idk)