Why are asian ""men"" so easy to mog?

Why are asian ""men"" so easy to mog?

Attached: handsome-asian-guy-16345910.jpg (602x900, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bEloVeiZaJg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

On average they’re shorter than other races.

asian muscle manlets make the best bottoms prove me wrong you kike

i was lurking asian masculinity the other day out of curiosity. A great deal of the threads were about white boys stealing their women and being rejected by white women, who they worship. Also a few about getting height mogged

I won't lie it gave me a power boner.

Why cant whitebois compete with bbc?

Mysteries of the universe

I sometimes like to look through a trainwreck of a subreddit to feel better about myself, like redpill, MGTOW, incels and shit. asianmasculinity and hapas are probably the most pathetic, I would almost feel bad if most of the posts weren't hate and vitriol towards white men.

Asian guys are usually skinny from what I've seen, I believe it's aesthetic back in Japan/South Korea.

Asians have genocides for fun so they always want to fit in and stand out at the same time.

Asians look best and have best chances in ottermode. There is a niche but dedicated group of young women who will kill to get with an Asian like that.

youtu.be/bEloVeiZaJg

>"Growing up I wanted to be white"

Fuckin sad haha, just accept you're asian and move on bro.

Asian robot here ama, i guess

What brand?

I'm latino, but if I were asian I'd just get fucking jacked and don't give a fuck. I've an asian friend who slays pussy like's there is no tomorrow but only becaue he is jacked as shit + confidence + he is a good looking asian.

Asian dude here with some actual input on this. Most young Asian dudes today especially in the west are pretty effeminate no denying that, for some reason the culture has leaned towards being slim and putting a high emphasis on school so a lot become socially awkward.

But Middle age and old men in Asia are still very masculine. A lot of them especially the rural people are incredibly strong, provide for their families by hunting and farming the food themselves. They do make a big deal out of being manly and seriously berate the younger generation for looking so weak. They start fights over the smallest offense. I remember when I was young I was very soft spoken and my grandfather told me men should always speak to be heard and he would hit me whenever I spoke too quiet. The middle age men over there typically work hard all day then drink all night and fuck their wives, before the 80s it was normal for a family to have 8-11 kids.

Basically I think the same thing that’s happen to white men also happened to Asian men, there’s no deny either that white men have definently become more effeminate. Asian men used to be very masculine back in the day. So basically it’s a result of the world wide de-maculinization of “civilized people” and a culture of wanting to produce more scholars without regard to how it would effect the kids socially. On top of that Asian food is pretty low in calories so not much growth.

Watashi mo. Unsubscribed to AM after realizing that it’s filled with pathetic, hypocritical incels.

Attached: 3CE970CD-C856-4DDB-B99B-2155A6E85BCC.jpg (1080x1080, 162K)

asian here, honestly i just want to give up at this point and become some chads gf

not even trolling

As long as you're not Korean, you're okay.

An asian manlet strolled up to me last night and benched like twice what I was putting up, I'd say I was on the receiving end of that mogging

Asian men are more feminine than any other race of men. You could put a wig on most and they would be prime Trap material, so no one takes them seriously.

Those guys are the most masculine type of asian you'll ever find tho, they have to do mandatory military services for 2 years.

Attached: 78FEC845-5514-410F-9F1C-BBC70945D9BE.png (812x595, 586K)

Idk mongols are pretty alpha
I mean look at their president
Some of the island asians like them polynesians are also pretty massive
My gymbro is indonesian and he’s pretty damn big and strong too
But yeah i agree chinese/japs can be pretty smol and effeminate

Asian culture has always been more "introverted" and more oriented towards studying/school. That's why other races think they are the "nerd" of the group and are physically weak.

I think it's just a stereotype tho, asian guys can still get swole as fuck and still be as manly as any other guy.

LOL no. Young Korean guys are incredibly feminine.
Source : live in Korea

I heard one of the khans killed all the men taller than him and it fucked then genetically.

Toyota

Yeah, you just kinda move on with life and play the cards you're dealt. Working out is really all I have.

Oh yeah, they have those crazy beauty standards were women must look like models and guys must use make up + have white skin + be slim + smile all the time.

Yeah I almost forgot all that K-Pop stuff not helping at all with that.

Second and third generation ones tend to be pretty Chadly in my experience. At least in NoVA, where there are a shit ton of them now. Hell even in the 90's during the LA riots, all the Koreatown shop owners taking up arms was fucking Chad as fuck, those dudes get massive respect in the gun community.

Asian "men" were bred for the cock. They aren't allowed to have girlfriends.

Small penises.

I don't live in the U.S. and there are no weapons sold legally in my country (don't care because I have no need for them anyway), so I don't equate manliness with having weapons at home.

Aside from that, I think young koreans are indeed a bit feminine... I wonder if asian women even find those guys attractive at all?

This

Attached: img_099.png (528x573, 236K)

>I don't live in the U.S. and there are no weapons sold legally in my country (don't care because I have no need for them anyway), so I don't equate manliness with having weapons at home
So you just lie back and take Chad cock when he breaks in to steal your gold and decides he wants that sweet bussy too? And you are trying to riff on Korean men for being feminine?

its not just asian men becoming feminine. white men as well. even more so for american white men