What's it like going to a gym that has negro members?

what's it like going to a gym that has negro members?

Attached: 1520086626001.png (1000x800, 706K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UhF4Kpg6soc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Its ok

>massive black dude gets hype for your shitty bench PR
>'you got it bro just keep grinding'
>goes off to bench lmao3pl8 like it's nothing
they're pretty cool

Smelly, they are rude

Hit 210 on overhead press last night. Had a black guy come up to me and shout "damn nigga you strong" loud enough for the whole gym to hear. Some are hoodrats, others are material engineers that work for Boeing like my gym friend that I talk about DBZ and anime with.

Blacks are the same as any other person. Some just lack common courtesy due to a bad upbringing or lack of childhood disciplining. This is all coming from a guy who bought into most Jow Forums memes.

I’m almost 100% into Jow Forums memes and I’m falling for an anti-white afrocentrist. Treat groups as groups and individuals as individuals.

I mostly agree with this user with one caveat; Basket-ball Americans (i.e: American negroes submerged in 'black' culture) who are lower middle class and poorer tend to be marginally worse people overall. The rest are fine. Met ethnic Nigerians with good manners and work ethic who resented being associated with American Blacks, and they weren't the minority. Hanging around Caribbean blacks felt like interacting with a chill Slav who stopped pretending to be white. Educated American blacks are behaviorally indistinguishable from whites and Jews.

>Walks around with Gucci backpack
>Reeks of weed
>Wears belt the entire time despite only doing bodyweight dips and lat pulldowns
>Has pointless Supreme fanny pack on
>Obviously on gear

Besides that they're fine.

Southern Ontario, there was 21 people in my gym at 12:15am the other day 13 were East Indian the remaining were Chinese I was literally only white guy

Chinese are cool as fuck

East Indians are fucking trash dirty smelly never re rack weights lift in polos

>Am nigger
>by definition every gym I've been to is BBC

Never been to a gym without blacks so idk this feel

Whit guy here not trying to stereotype but every black guy in my gym is hall of fame. They pump everyone up friendly make everyone feel welcome always smiling making people feel good funny as hell and respectful.

I imagine it's louder and smellier than a normal gym.

Pretty good honestly. Most of them are gym bros

louder

>lift in polos

kek

Now pay dem reperations white boi.

Lock your bike up.

planet fitness queens
we had some straight jungle nigs in there, hollering while doing pushups, on the phone talking about drugs, had a guy come up to me mid set and ask if I was gonna be done with the machine soon, like the cops where coming for him.

>live in New Orleans
>gym is 20% white 50% black 30% Latino
>ripped black dudes are chill
>skinny DYEL young black dudes generally pricks
>Latinos are Latinos

Hah, well I’m a mixed race Puerto Rican so she sees me as non-white. It’s just that I’m a Eurocentrist and believe Hitler was right. If I make her my gf, it’ll be pretty funny conceptually. Not that she knows of my views.

About half of them spend most of their time in the gym sitting on a flat bench and yelling on the phone.

The rest mill around on cardio equipment.

All niggers must hang

nothing out of the ordinary. separate water fountains and bathrooms, colored's only squat rack by the basketball court, they have step team classes instead of zoomba,

Any decent black woman is going to be into some sort of stupid black cause, it's how they get rid of their guilt for "acting white". They're not serious about it. Get her in bed and she'll let you call her nigger.

Wouldn't know, I'm Australian

Attached: 1476682861807.png (1194x1074, 51K)

What’s it like having all the chinks then?

>mixed race Puerto Rican
>I’m a Eurocentrist
Hitler would’ve sent you straight to the gas chamber.

Attached: CF9E23DB-7A53-45BC-81EA-32EDE89BF84D.png (640x602, 55K)

Some black kid stood next to the fountain once and started charging people £1 for a drink

They're just more obvious when checking women out. They talk to more people as well. I've told this sorry before but one huge roiding black came up to me and complimented me on my ohp. >"That's a lot of weight"
>Me: "Not really"
I'm really disappointed because I was stalling on it so I moved back to Starting Strength to make sure my form was good and I was maximizing the movement. The biggest tip is to squeeze the fuck out of the bar. Anyway, the blacks at my gym are actually alright. They blare music on their speakers but it's a lot better than listening to Ariana grande for the fifth time in a day. It's one of the only places where I'm actually fine with them. Or like back in high school on sports teams. For whatever reason that stuff makes them really concentrate and act disciplined.

a friend of mine lives in paris and he says the smell is ungodly when they get sweaty
also they're ripped as fuck
also they're very careless about following gym ettiquette.
>leaving discs around
>dropping bars and weights from a great height
>listening to music on their phone's loudspeaker instead of headphones

i live in the slavlands and honestly, all the people itt who go out of their way to say "they're just the same as you and me" look really pathetic to me. but the conditioning against racism (aka noticing differences between races) is pretty strong in the west, so i can't blame them.

What’s it like? The same as every other fucking gym desu. Provided you live in a civilised country every cunt is in the gym to improve themselves, and in reality a black dude on the squat rack next to you is just the same as a white dude. Get a grip on reality.

wowah look at how hard this guy is ignoring race
now that's impressive and virtuous and enlightened.
do you have a patreon where i can donate money to you?

Wowah look at how edgy this kid is racism is cool righ haha 1488 amirite? Making fun of black people on Jow Forums will show them for bullying me because I’m a robot with no social skills who lifts to compensate for lack of personality

don't know what this gibberish mean but i think you're agreeing with me
thanks lad

I wasn’t. Was just mocking your narrow worldview.

hilarious, the indians and nigs at my gyms are all auschwitz mode and do the biggest meme exercises ever

but why would you do that to me? seems pretty rude
>narrow worldview
i'm esl but i have to say, for some reason this phrase seems really effeminite and weak to me. not sure why. just doesn't sound like something a man would say.

They can be categorized into 4 categories (based on 4 gyms in California)
1. Mildly obese Powerlifter
2. Roid beast bodybuilder
3. clueless fattie
4. Small curlbro (most of them)
The last one is the shittiest and the most asshole and sometimes it comes in huge mobs the rest are cool

Lived in both America and Europe:

American blacks are either super ghetto and trashy or really cool genuine guys who are loud happy and helpful.

European blacks: too many of them are fresh off the boat or have a chip on their shoulder so they're unfriendly try-hards

>have a chip on their shoulder
What did he mean by this?

>mixed race Puerto Rican
>Eurocentrist

dios mio, el 56% goblino

>hurr durr you used fancy words
A real man has some form of education you illiterate dumbshit

I go to the most ghetto gym in one of the worst cities, nicknamed the "asshole of london"

if you can guess the location and name, i'll be impressed

its full of negroids. They look funny and shout a lot.

They are generally unpleasant to be around.

They look/act like criminals and im sure a lot of them are

The gym staff also look like criminals

Theres a lot of ugly people/ and the women are chavs/ low value coalburner types

No qt cardiobunnies

there are some decent people around, but few and far between.

I can't wait to move somewhere better and go to a gym that isnt full of ghetto apes

you think narrow and worldview are fancy words?
jesus christ the state of you anglos.

Damn, sounds really cool
youtu.be/UhF4Kpg6soc