Gotten up in lifts

>gotten up in lifts
>gotten up in size
>gotten up in power
>still haven't gotten up to ask her out

Attached: 1439791714046.jpg (600x238, 18K)

>gotten up in have gf
>gotten up in money
>gotten up in have sex
>gotten up in hobbies
>haven't gotten up in happy
struggling

i did all of those, didnt turn out well for the last one

Attached: 1477403931581.jpg (225x225, 7K)

>girl took me back to her place, gave me weed, took her pants off and I still didn’t seal the deal
Irrational fear of rejection is a harsh mistress

That and I don't exactly know what the fuck to do. I hear different things on what to do. One side says just approach and ask her out while the other says get to know her and then ask her out.

Don't act needy
Don't act feminine
Don't put yourself down because of looks
DO ask girl to hangout (if blown off twice then she doesn't like you)
Don't overcomplicate things
Limit how often you talk to her
Don't be overly available
GET A LIFE (be busy)
If you are getting more Stressed than having Fun dating you are doing it WRONG
Text Tease Takeoff->Take her out
If you ever have a problem, just don't reply
Nobody gives a fuck: If you do something dumb they won't think and dwell on it longer than a few seconds
Do things for yourself & not others
All I care about is what I like to do
The people criticizing you aren't robots/perfect
Be understanding of why other people are the way they are
Compete with yourself and not others
You are comprised of: (Mind>Body>Spirit>Social>Finance>Profession)
If you have a problem either SOLVE IT or GET OVER IT
Don't seek validation
Don't get offended
Don't worry about what other people are doing
Start doing things NOW
Set goals, visualize yourself accomplishing this thing or getting this thing
Have hobbies
Don't be desperate to get a girlfriend

here, you and the other anons seem to need these. goodluck bros

Attached: 1496766506498.png (289x289, 159K)

Do it. Don't be me. Don't let her slip through your fingers.

You know this feeling you're feeling right now? Embrace it. Use it. Think of this awful gut wrenching utterly sickening feeling the next time you see her and ask yourself if you want to home feeling it again.

>Perfectionist can't
Ask her. Be honest with yourself before asking her first though. That feeling should be excitement.

What do I say? I've been staring at her for 6 months and have yet to make a move. Anytime I see her my heart starts beating like crazy, I sweat, and I feel sick to my stomach.

She knows of me and we were actually good friends in like 2nd grade since we were neighbors, but since then and 16 years later we stopped talking. So I don't know what to do when I approach her.
>Hey whats up? Remember when I came over to your house and we played Mortal Kombat? Cool, wanna go grab a bite?
Jesus, I always tell myself today is going to be the day, but I always pussy out and end up just miring her from a distance.

You got me big Jow Forums, now please help me get the girl. I've had two girlfriends in the past, but they approached me first so I'm not used to being the one making the opening move.

Attached: c69.png (832x2266, 1.55M)

>hey how you been? Been a while lol
That's literally it. Start small.

>lol

Attached: Orton.0.jpg (1400x1400, 219K)

I am talking about literally laughing out loud in person, you autistic faggot.

Just ask her, bro.

Attached: fuck why.jpg (480x480, 46K)

Nice

Attached: 1530293123870.jpg (374x452, 18K)

>HAHAHAHHAHAHA hey how you HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA been?

Attached: michael-scott-the-office.jpg (623x399, 32K)

Who are you quoting? I explicitly put it at the end. Explicitly after the "been a while" comment because it's of course silly to say that because it's been like 16 years. It's a fucking chuckle at an amusing situation. Stop being so utterly autistic, incel

This happened to a friend of mine before he became confident in himself. I couldn't believe it when he told me he had the girl he was chasing after for a year finally in his bed in just her underwear and he was afraid to make a move.

It's just common fucking sense. If a girl is in your bed with her clothes off she wants to bang goddammit it guys.

I have the problem of just not meeting any women anymore. My social circle isn't what it used to be and I refuse to use tindr or any online app.

>My social circle isn't what it used to be and I refuse to use tindr or any online app.
Same. Being in a new city hurts big time. I'm probably going to cave soon and just start using tinder/pof/bumble for once.

>It's a fucking chuckle at an amusing situation

Attached: 1484813976665.png (964x959, 1.03M)

Virgin

>Virgin

Attached: 1418277214009.gif (331x197, 1.72M)

Out of curiosity, do you think she'll know what I'm trying to do when I say that? I figure after 16 years she's going to realize that I definitely approached her for a date.

I'm overthinking useless stuff

>My social circle isn't what it used to be
You can count the number of friends I have in one hand

Attached: 1437596410033.jpg (239x270, 25K)