Wtf did just happened to him

Wtf did just happened to him

Attached: CDF96B1B-6DB5-4E64-821D-4F3E2D1ED195.jpg (1161x1743, 371K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qxWoRpBBjLU
youtu.be/k9YIeapFEx0
youtu.be/VxOPRtz7RRI
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Pwhh8tSwzDI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

lost muscle retard

PewDiePie?

The roids giveth and the roids taketh away. Still a better physique than anyone on this board tho

He is not better than me

Attached: A660A924-A838-489A-B032-E2560FEC6000.jpg (2169x2545, 1.13M)

he certainly is

Keep hating fag

I dunno his body looks gross now, his muscles are all floppy and he has loose skin from losing so much mass so fast.

who is this babyboy

He loooks better than your mother

>I look better than Calum!
Lmao

>Von MOGGER

He's off cycle and didn't train as much
Also
>Losing gains for meme curling and rappelling of cliffs for muh likes
REKT

He injured himself trying to curl 405lbs
youtu.be/qxWoRpBBjLU

He fell off a cliff
youtu.be/k9YIeapFEx0

Then his GF dumped him and he went downward spiral ever since then.
youtu.be/VxOPRtz7RRI

Attached: A08DBE40-BEF4-46E5-BBC9-8BB6767E475F.jpg (408x433, 27K)

lel thought that was Connor Murphy reaching the next stage of the JUST cycle

This

can you fuck off. i hope it's actually the same guy and not a Jow Forums meme at this point

such bad luck.. poor guy

Great recap. OP should of started with this.

He went from Calum Von Mogger to Calum Von Mogged

he had multiple injuries and hasnt been able to work out. he's not hiding that he's lost his muscle

>should of

Attached: 979F174E-BAAB-4BDC-9C81-70512C4AFE7C.png (949x647, 26K)

what the fuck, poor guy
I thought he was retarded but now I'll stand by him

>those uneven abs
Scoliosis m8

his optimism, or at least attempt to put on an optimistic face, is admirable.

You've been visited by the Calum of Disloyal Hoes, strong chest gains and cat-like balance will come to you if you reply ti this post with SALUTE.

Damn Chad is one of us after all.

>cliff rappeling
>dime piece girlfriend
>curling anything over 300lbs
Nah, he's still way the fuck up there.

SALUTE

I meant underneath all that.

Underneath your trips you are but a boy.

>Fatality

Scared to look at the cliff one
What happened?

Fuck unlucky cunt

what a fucking cunt of a woman

Attached: michael-bluth-gif-9.gif (500x280, 1000K)

He dies

He dies

Jesus
Poor guy
But is he alright?

how does a woman dump a specimen like that

how can i have hope when women dump guys like calum?

he seems like a bit of a brainlet ngl

Doesn't mean he's not a good guy. The fact she got drunk and made fun of him is enough to say she's just a horrible bitch.

women are the first demons

He dies

SALUTE

of course, just saying looks aren't everything and if you can't hold an intellectual conversation most women will get bored

he fucked his leg so hes probably not going hard

unfortunately, he falls and dies

I always thought of calum mogger as the uberchad, what can a simple man hope to achieve if he can't make it?

Lol.. an intellectual conversation?
with a woman?
I.. eh..

Imagine how shitty his personality is when a guy blessed with superior genetics, on roids AND with a lot of money gets dumped by a random girl

Attached: pepe_thinking.jpg (786x590, 64K)

>Pewds
>natty

it's all about face

and his face is nothing special

I absolutely mog your physique fucking twink

99% of women have nothing intellectual to talk about...

You mean keep up with useless banter

fuck pewdiepie got big

He is a cuck

Ladies and gentlemen this is what you look like when you hop on gear before working out for multiple years and learning the trade.

wut he looks dyel. Most likely natty

post pic. you wont you fat fucking larper

>dyel
The amount of dysmorphia is palpable. He definitely cycled, it shows in the key points of his development, but he didn't have a strong base and ended up unbalanced as shit.

Wow it's almost like Chad isn't real and women like men for shit other than looks and status too. Calum is dumb as fuck and who knows what he's like irl.

>women like men for things other than looks and status
My sides

Attached: IMG_6664.jpg (480x360, 20K)

>Is injured
>Lose some muscle, get a weird leg, need emotional support, no longer looked at as a Superman
>Girl suddenly breaks up with him

Yeah, nothing to do with looks and status.

This guy had built most of his life around his body. He loses some of it, his confidence takes a blow, and he needs someone to be there to make him feel like he's not just muscle. Instead of that, he gets insulted and rejected, left to his pain and disappointment. I don't give a fuck if this man is as dumb as a catfish, he didn't deserve to feel like that.

>gf dumped him
lol
She was just in it for the instafame.
Don't ever ltr these thots lads. If she has insta she's a thot.

quick bad pick I took for a quick twink mog. Don't make me upload a good pic.

Attached: larpingfaggot.jpg (584x774, 132K)

All this was what pushed her over the edge to leave him, she would have been thinking about leaving before his injuries. If a woman loves you she becomes caring and nurturing as fuck because that's their nature and it's in her best interests to make you as healthy as possible as quickly as possible. I know when I got injured once or when I've been seriously sick whilst with various girls they've waited on me hand and foot, got me everything I wanted, bought me shit from the shops, cooked me anything I wanted, sex on demand, and just generally did everything they could to help me.

I don't know why you both talk shit about women when you've never been in a relationship with one.

>you are obligated to stay with someone you're dating if they feel bad
What the fuck? They aren't married. If that's what you want then marry her otherwise don't complain

Lookin like a cuck still, Dante.

please call the Lifeline at 1-800-273-TALK (8255)

You misinterpreted my post bud, I'm just saying she could have done better than making fun of him and showing up shitfaced when he needed her help.

sounds like hes on his way to a real heros journey

Attached: bucko.jpg (540x960, 109K)

Different dude than your mog doubter, but I'm not surprised you have that number on mind after your wife left your faggot ass.

Yeah you're right it's a bit of a shit head move but she isn't obligated to be with him. Could have stayed friends to help him out but maybe the relationship was so bad they don't even want to be friends.

lmao stay mad twinky.

You're on of those twinks that stops and stares and starts gossiping with their friends about how they can beat me in a fight when I walks past.

You're insecurity makes me hard

>women
>capable of selfless love
Goddamnit user you need to get out of the matrix.
Just because a girl wants to roleplay housewife for a week doesn't mean she isn't literally out looking for your replacement at the same time. Women trade up when their current man declines.
Learn female nature now while you're young or you're in for a world of pain.

Attached: IMG_3295.jpg (642x640, 89K)

Sure, a lot of variables, but on the seemingly good chance that he's actually the same good guy we see, and she's an actual snake whore like she acts...I'd say she just decided it was time to move on to the next goldmine. He still has something of a future in the industry, but no doubt she saw this as the beginning of the end and cut bait.

Noooo, what makes you hard are SSRI inhibitors since you've gone and destroyed any semblance of self-realization and empathy with that dusty ass molly you love so much. You can pretend you're not a hollow shell of a man, but we all know the truth.

>a week
>incel cope
Is this what you tell yourself to blunt the loneliness and hurt you feel for never putting yourself out there and missing out on potentially being happy for once?

I do not think Calum is a good guy. Always struck me as a fake fuckwit. Who is his ex dating now

Who hurt you?

To each theirs, just my take on the few videos I saw with him, and I'm not sure about her. Bitch is a snake, tho.

Shaming language based on your assumptions will never change the truth, user. A woman is only as loyal as her options.

Attached: IMG_6640.jpg (2294x2235, 819K)

She gets off to the thought of me, remember that.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Pwhh8tSwzDI

God fucking damn, I will never forget this video and how much I was convinced he was gonna go all the fucking way. Seeing him OHP three plate just floored me.

Routine please?

Attached: 1528022023873.jpg (448x412, 26K)

A fat larper on Jow Forums? I will keep that in mind :(

>can't even be bothered to make a picture
the absolute fucking state of this bard

Fair enough.

>his proof is clickbait news articles about some unfulfilling degenerate lifestyle
>Shaming language based on your assumptions will never change the truth
Being an incel is shameful, it's admitting you're so undesirable personally that nobody wants to be with you. It's different from being a virgin, it's the open admittance that you are human trash

well you're the one who chose that unfulfilling degenerate lifestyle.
>"he understands how women work! he must be an incel!"
Pathetic how much of a slave you are to one simple moist hole.

PPL or back/tris, chest/bicep, shoulders/calves quads,hamstrings. I like to do 2-3 heavy exercises mixed in with lots of medium/light weight pump exercises. Currently I'm doing a bro split to help my body heal.

>well you're the one who chose that unfulfilling degenerate lifestyle.
lmao What?
>"he understands how women work! he must be an incel!"
>he's an incel
>he thinks he understands anything about women
I can't imagine being a 22 year old boomer who still thinks he knows everything
>a slave you are to one simple moist hole.
>why the fuck won't women fuck me?!?!
>I'M A NICE GUY FFS
>stupid roastie sluts just don't appreciate a REAL MAN like me :((
Go back to your incel echo chamber.

What? You think your girlfriends have been faithful? Why? Because you're "too Chad"? Your delusion is sad.
See, again with the shaming language. A classic go to for those who have absolutely zero ground to stand on.
I'm sorry that the truth hurts your poor feefees but that doesn't make it go away. Women are mercenaries who jump from one mate to the next based on whoever gives them the best deal at the moment. Open any textbook on evolution and you'll find it to be quite well documented.

SALUTE

I am but a phone posting peasant, forgive my slights lord.

Attached: Screenshot_20180629-220358.jpg (753x1267, 230K)

>See, again with the shaming language. A classic go to for those who have absolutely zero ground to stand on.
>Person A talks as thought they're an expert on topic X
>"Hey Person A, you're not an expert on topic X! You have absolutely no experience in topic X you're just reading shit other people wrote and making assumptions."
>"Please stop shaming me, that isn't a real argument."
???

How about I demonstrate your circular faulty logic since it isn't clear to you:

What I know about you:
You become very irate at the concept that women are irrational and cruel beings

Based on your opinion:
I conclude that you are a beta male who lets women walk all over him.

Ergo:
You are wrong due to the fact that you are a weak natured being and therefore will excuse any wrongdoing by a female. Therefore, your argument is invalid.

My evidence:
My conclusion that you are a beta male based solely upon the opinion you have presented.

See how that works? It's a loop that have no supportive evidence except for inferences. In other words, calling me an incel based on your inferences solely from the position I am taking does not negate a single point I have made.

I've seen this one bodybuilder at my gym who's bigger than Calum overhead pressing two pl8s and acting like it was heavy. Pretty sure Claum is using fake weights here.

Incels are like Jews. When you name the incel he denies it and gets upset. The issue with your logic is it relies on a false assumption, mine doesn't.

And, pray tell, how do you know that your assumption isn't false?

SALUTE

Like what? I can't think of any intellectual conversations I've had with bros that wouldn't trigger women.