I've been taking ostarine 20mg a day. i have probably gained about 5Ibs already and i'm about to hit the two week mark...

i've been taking ostarine 20mg a day. i have probably gained about 5Ibs already and i'm about to hit the two week mark. Most of it probably fat. My arms have gotten noticeably a bit bigger and probably stronger though.

I want to try and get some hard abs under my fat and chest too before i am able to go to the gym. I only have dumbbells to work with, 30Ibs each, but i have access to more and a bar (not olympic) if i ask my brother. i'm a dyel so i should be able to get muscle doing the basics with ostarine.

my main question is since i'm on osta can i work my whole body everyday without full day rest + cardio?

i've been doing muscleandstrength.com/workouts/3-day-full-body-dumbbell-workout

i have a pic of my body too

Attached: Osta-C.jpg (480x480, 58K)

bump

bump

Dont take fucking sarms you stupid piece of shit, why would you fucking take a research chemical that plays with the hormones in your body? Just take steroids like a normal person atleast they have been studied extensively and theyre also cheaper.

steroids are worse

You can work your whole body everyday if you are starting out you fucking dyel

Why would you hop on sarms without even lifting at all before hand

i just want to get muscle quicker. thats all.

i really just want to know if i can train FULL body everyday and if i can well fuck, then that's what i'm doing.

could you tell me a good workout for chest with dumbbells? dumbbell bench press doesnt seem that good

Post pics of your body

Also go to a real fucking gym retard

30 lbs is barely anything unless you are 5'0 and 90 lbs

i have a gym membership but with no car i cant go.

and you are saying 30Ibs is nothing for each arm? i can barely do bent over rear delt flys with my 25Ib dumbbells.

Attached: 20180629_211158.jpg (2576x1932, 1.23M)

Flies don't use a lot of weight to build muscle

You are an absolute fucking retard for immediately getting on sarms rather than just dieting properly

shut the fuck up. i don't have access to that much money so i don't have a nice variety of food. are you gonna give advice or are you just going to be a dumb faggot?

>dont have access to that much money
>has money for sarms

Frozen salmon, rice, eggs, oatmeal, vegetables

yes and? thats what im eating. i'm obivously going to get bigger faster on sarms. i had these for a while. do you need to know every fucking bit of my life?

dont come asking for advice then reject everything written here. stop posting

God you're a brainlet. Have fun dying young

i'm not going to quit the sarms. there is no reason for me to. you didn't even give me any advice, you just kept calling me a fucking dumbass, well fuck you pussy. i'll make the thread again

not relevant. not advice. not true.

bump

bump

bump

the absolute state of this exfat dumbass
you might have lost all that fat, but you still have a fat head you idiot

yes sweetheart you can Do everything you like! work to your full potential

You're so thick headed that it's impressive

Read the sticky, shit for brains

bump for OP i like him