Found a few of my old ID cards, they're the only old pictures of me I have now, and it gave me an idea for a thread...

Found a few of my old ID cards, they're the only old pictures of me I have now, and it gave me an idea for a thread. Post your progression and development through the years, for better or worse, face or body, doesnt matter. Sorry for the bad quality on the photos, they are old ID cards I found in an old wallet.
>top left is from 2005, I was 13
>top right is from 2008
>bottom left is from 2016
>bottom right is from yesterday
I'm working on excavating that jawline.

Attached: 20180629_161009.jpg (2896x2896, 504K)

And here's one for fun.

Attached: 20180629_160624.jpg (2896x2896, 318K)

I hope some of you have pics like this too, I'm really interested in seeing how people change over time.

Also, inb4 fag, rate threads go to soc, blah blah blah, this isn't a rate thread, I want to see how your facial features have developed and how you've taken care of yourselves (or neglected to like me)

Grow your facial hair back, you look terrible without it

Not a contribution.

post face

Mistyped, meant faces

Top right, you look like Timothy Mcveigh

lel, beat me to it

all of these photos except for the bottom right looks like mugshots i would see on the news about some guy shooting their neighbor

Attached: 1497897937479.jpg (408x439, 45K)

I too was going to post that

fuck off are you 13 in top left faggot

You've made three threads since yesterday on your face, kys you fucking autist.

Dont like it, go somewhere. I do not care.
I'm 26 now, 2018-2005=13, 26-13=?

BY AZURA BY AZURA
Y

A
Z
U
R
A

..It's the Grand Champion!

Caring that much about something that you can avoid and doesnt affect you sounds like a pretty autistic trait.
In indiana you are not allowed to smile in ID photos, they all look like mugshots. And yeah I'm white so I can see the shooter connection.

Thank God someone else saw it, thank you!
My hero

Nobody gives a fuck.

>went from that gopnik who brings a switchblade to school
>to soiboi

You cared enough to drop by friend. Jow Forums is the new /b/ if not worse, you autists are easier to set off than azide, and that just makes me want to keep doing me.

Better than being a junglebunny in all of the civilized world so... there's that.

Never took a knife to school btw, just my books.

Hell, I'm tempted to make another thread. Will you guys join me there?

>Hurrr shitting the board with my shit threads doesn't affect other anons

>cant scroll with your finger up your ass

Why are you guys so genuinely angry over this? You could have just contributed to the thread, or ignored it. I'll never understand the minds of such simple, angry people.

Attached: 20180629_160906.jpg (2896x2896, 297K)

Is my concept of how people look at different ages warped, or were you one old-ass looking 13 year old?

top right is literally timothy mcveigh

are you gerard butler

What the fuck happened, you went from low IQ thugcel at 13 to slightly better looking eggman today

Mcveigh lookin ass

>If only he knew how bad things were

Came here to post this

zorome_eyes_meme.jpg

Holy shit stop shaving you look so much better with hair on your face.