User help me finish this pizza

>user help me finish this pizza
>come on, one cheat day wont hurt, right?

Attached: 40E4F2AB-9114-4082-BFBE-D081E337BA60.jpg (640x640, 71K)

But what else that mouf do?

Do people seriously not fold your slice?

It is folded. Just wrong

No thanks. I have a ketogenic pizza crust with low calorie mozzarella and 5% fat beef crumbles

>Beef crumbles
...ground beef?

That’s a big pizza

4 u

Fuck you, sabotaging whore

Just fuck the calories off after.

EZ

Attached: 1529545606866.jpg (647x526, 248K)

Sorry my skin will breakout if I consume dairy

what are these threads, do people srsly have such bad genetics that they can't eat pizza

FUCKING SIZE QUEEN BITCH BEGONE

Attached: IMG_6867.png (798x526, 734K)

> that pizza
Adams Morgan, DC

Thank god I don't even have to take my mask off for this

Attached: 1524952193831.png (1190x1184, 1.46M)

why would you fold it?

Attached: 1506448415899.jpg (374x347, 39K)

Beef mince you fucking yank

Is this hoe famous or just some hoe?

Fucking HATE women

"some sausage will help it go down"

*unzips dick*

He's probably talking about that moist towel NY pizza.

>okay, you're right
>and then I will finish on your face
>you have a bf?
>one cheat day won't hurt ;)

Ok, this is epic

>user, *burp* come watch Netflix with me. C'mon you can *mmm* take one day off right?

Attached: file.png (618x1100, 923K)

Ok, this is epic

No i´m breaking up with you. bye
>have rebound sex in the gym locker room with brad

You sound like a complete faggot.

exactly what i needed for my bulk, thanks babe

I ate like shit for the first time in a while last night now in all bloated and in going to to beach today :(

Attached: 1522244517907.jpg (411x391, 43K)

easier to eat, literally take half the number of bites

>not calling it "extruded beef"

Because in New York you need to eat and walk and you can't eat a floppy slice while moving

Drink lots of water 2 hours before going to the beach and each hour, a tablespoons of Apple Cider Vinegar. Piss out the water weight

it's an autistic Italian thing

Fuck brehs why does this image make my cock so hard

Attached: 1524518363068.png (242x285, 81K)

Attached: 15ba094e4d45688ee0fcc029e855edd49ae68ee669ca8f517fb8f5ae88580a9d.png (366x331, 142K)

Get away from me slut, I don't like girls like you.

Because i fell like shitting tommorow and anything even remotly benifical you can get from pizza you can get elsewhere and it probably tastes better too.

Just atr basically a whole medium 2 topping pizza last week for tge first time in like 6 months, i couldnt shit and while i was trying to sqaut i had this urge to shit everytime i went down, then after plenty of clenching after each of my sets i ran to my bathroom and nothing would come out. Ended up eating a tone of some cooked jale and drank a bang energy stricly so the caffiene could assist. I still dodnt take a shit till the next day and damn near ruined my toilet with a day and halfs worth of blocked up shit.

This experience reminded me of why pizza is fucking toxic garbage.
Pic is just a praying mantis, named him brutas after i saw it reak a black widows shit. Been feeding him baby grass hoppers as sacrifice, hes a good boy/girl

Attached: IMG_20180629_124819_408.jpg (1712x1712, 822K)

?

Jumbo Sliiiice. Amsterdam Falafel is the best though.

Nice. Thought there would be some DC anons lurking about

Yes Amsterdam falafel is great.

Jumbo Slice is a fucking meme for shiksas here on internships, it's garbage food, this city is not a city, nothing is characteristically DC except screwing the taxpayer, world leaders if you're reading this please nuke us and our thots, we're horrible

Oh and the other half is niggers, and bad ones even for them. God what a shitstain of a city

Tyrone, pls, watch your language. And m'lady, your hair is touching the pizza. This is not acceptable.

Because you think have a good chance at getting her in the sack. Like a charity fuck.

so bitter. so angry

fatass