Any of you fall for the nootropics meme? Any thoughts about phenibut?

Any of you fall for the nootropics meme? Any thoughts about phenibut?

Attached: phenibut_fine_100.jpg (1992x1828, 747K)

After several high doses of phenibut HCL (3+grams) I can safely say that I think it actually lowered my intelligence

start smoking a pack a day to unlock your full brain potential

Will it make me retarded at relatively lower doses though? Like 1.5 to 2g max.

I have tried this fucking meme supplement 7 times now and have not felt a goddamn thing. I started with 750 mg. I would always wait a week in between doses. Each week I increased the dose. The last dose I took was 2.5g and still fucking nothing. I got it from nootropics depot and always took it on an empty stomach. Fuck all of you acting like this shit is the real deal.

I just ordered 40g from liftmode. I'm hoping it's as great as many have been saying. I know some say that it does nothing for them though so hopefully that's not me?

Imo:

Phenibut is great alternative to alcohol, without mental function loss. But don't mix them or you go full retard

Phenyl piracetam is somewhere between caffeine and ephedrine. 2 of 3 together is fine, all three is too much

L-theanine is a meme

I take modafinil, its legit.

>buying non soviet pharma grade phenibut
>taking more than 500mg a day

don't do this
I can feel the effects after just 1 tables of 250mg pharma grade stuff

i sleep like a rock using this stuff, but only when i really need it (like once every 2 weeks).

It seems like a lot of people don't feel much under 500mg. You really think you still get social benefits off that low of a dose?

Too bad it's a controlled substance

For maximum social gainz I would take 500mg (2 tablets) on an empty stomach in the morning and would feel like a badass superman for the rest of the day
250mg when I need to combat anxiety

A lot of people buy it from shit sources, all those "99% purity" memes are a sham, imo

Phenibut is not a placebo tier, but a very strong benzo-like supplement
do not underestimate it, or you going to get fucked

Liftmode is supposedly good, right? I guess I'll start there then. Thanks

Modafinil and nicotine works better than Adderall, Vyvanse, Ritalin, etc.

I don't use liftmode, but from what I heard it's second best after pharma grade stuff

did nothing for me

Anyone tried Ashwagandha?

Say goodbye to your hair. lmaooo

>There is insufficient evidence that it has any >medicinal effects.[4][5][13] Dietary >supplements containing ashwagandha are >marketed in the U.S., but there is insufficient >evidence they provide any benefit.[4]

no, you can try for us, placebo effect is a real thing, in Vietnam when there was no Morphine they would inject wounded with saline telling them it's going to help with their pain and at times it worked
maybe you're one of those

>500mg pheni
>half scoop preworkout(like 150 mg caffeine)
>1 gram weed
Comfy night desu

Attached: 20180627_225310.jpg (2558x1764, 2.25M)

I got a one night stand after taking phenibut and going to a bar by myself. Ended up playing pool with some absolute skank and took her home to fuck in my messy ass room. Probably could have done it without the phenibut but I would have just stayed home and wallowed in self pity like most weekends. It's pretty good though at the right dose. Makes me really into heavy metal music like Iron Maiden.

NW0 here, come at me norwood reaper

Yeah. It makes me feel like a robot.

How?

I tried 900 mg once and went to a social situation several hours later and felt absolutely nothing.

Alleged clinical trials say no

>take recommended dose for two weeks; nothing
>take a gram and a half; get a pleasant feeling for a while
Overall, I don't think it's worth it.

It did nothing for me until I upped the dosage enough. Then the world started spinning to the point where I'd throw up unless I kept my eyes closed.
So that was a fun day, laying down, with my eyes closed, for about 12 hours straight.

The effects were by and large underwhelming.
>take a low dose ~750mg
>meh
>take a day off
>upgrade to 2g
>meh
>suddenly can't stop thinking about it
>flush it all

Where does one get pharma grade phenibut user?

Is it legal to import this into Aus?

I got 250g of this shit and the first few days I felt something but now I don’t notice any differences in my mood or anxiety level. Either I’m too low or acclimated perfectly lmao.

>not buying weapons-grade phenibut
It's like you don't even want to feel the effects, user

Do they ship to Aus?

I take 2.5 every 4-6 days and it just puts me in a good mood. It makes me knock the fuck out if i lay down or stay still though. Do any of you guys that take as much as me feel lethargic days later? Idk if its the withdrawl or im just naturally empty.

Attached: 1529952552344.jpg (1920x2742, 1.36M)

I haven't noticed any immediate effects of phenibut, but damn it gives you an amazing sleep. I'd argue that a good sleep makes you more intelligent than a few hours high.

If you took doses of 3g+, you weren't that intelligent to begin with.

I think so. A lost of supps are restricted in Australia but you're still allowed to import them for personal consumption.

Yeah for a few weeks. Lowered my HR a bit but no other effects I could measure. Lot of junk studies on it being passed off as real. Examine is way too supplement friendly please don't be Reddit and assume everything you read is true. Ash is cheap and relatively safe so you're only really running the risk of heavy metal poisoning by taking it (which most supplements have anyways) so go for it.

I owe my career to this stuff

Hard to tell, its now a restricted substance. Dunno if its restricted from import or just sale in straya

Yes, I take 600-1200mg KSM-66, in doses of 300mg. pre/post, and another two if I smoke some weed, one before and one after the joint. This is completely anecdotal but it did lower my cortisol levels.

The only time I felt the robot effect was when I stacked 1600mg with 100mcg LSD, 300mg MDMA, and generous amounts of Cocaine. Best I can explain it is that I was completely detached from my body, mind you I had perfect control over it, but I became highly aware that it was merely a tool I controlled, thus I could move robotically if I wanted to, which led to some great dance moves and a lot of new friends. But I could also move super fluid and naturally if I wanted to, even controlling my pupils at will between dilated and normal. it was a really interesting experience, for 4-6 hours I could go from astronomically high to 100% sober at will. as extremely draining though.

I took 750mg phenibut FAA and it made me kinda happy, at the time I figured it was a placebo effect.
A few days later I took 1.5g before a party (in pills I filled, took about two hours to kick in on an empty stomach) and holy fuck this shit is amazing, I was a social god. Well maybe not a chad, more just a normal person with slightly higher than average confidence. But that's a huge change for someone like me. It felt good holding conversations with people, approaching girls without fear, and not post-panic screaming in my car while driving back home. The only time I felt social fear the whole night was initially showing up to the party, and even then that was more of a "Shit I hope I don't trip on something while walking in" rather than a fear of talking to strangers in person. I actually felt a bit depressed the next day that I have so much trouble acting like that without drugs, but the depression balanced out with the happiness of the realization that I made so many new friends that night.
So anyway if you're in a situation where you'll be anxious this shit works great, otherwise you'll hardly feel anything.

Disclaimer: I'm pretty drunk right now.

And to think this is how normies feel ALL the time.

It's not fair.

Phenibut does work, I took 750mg before work the other day and felt abnormally calm and productive, got some work done that I had been procrastinating on for a month. I didn't necessarily feel a lot of social gains, as I'm very introverted most of the time and still didn't have any desire to talk to anyone. But I did have less anxiety in general and wasn't in a panic with social situations, trying to find a way to end conversations as soon as possible.

And ashwagandha/ksm-66 doesn't do much. I've been taking 700 mg a day and haven't noticed any difference.

Not all nootropics are a meme. But ffs Jow Forums, these aren't going to cure everything about you.

The vast majority of these things are being produced by your body naturally, and you're most likely not deficient in them, there's something else wrong with you but you're trying to fix it with this stuff, and you're literally pissing your money away through your renal system.

Try to get some vitamin D, unless you live where there is no sun, then supplement it.
t. neurobiologist

what about Choline & Inositol, Maca, Muira Puama, L-Tyrosine, Rhodiaola Rosea and Schisandra? the studies noted some very mild positive effects. would stacking them work to any significant degree?

I take a good 3g of phenibut before bed on school days. Only thing that helps me sleep at night.

the only thing they will do is create very expensive piss

>It's not fair.

No, but life isn't fair anyway. At least we can correct it by fucking with our brains.

And a secondary benefit is that you can do it at home, by yourself, without going and getting some life-altering permanent ED kike pills from a kike doctor.

i have it in front of me, tried one scoop, it wasnt good enough to warrant the unknown risks so prolly gonna sell it

Its was fun as hell and I spaced them out

>one scoop
No idea how much you took then unless you weighed it.
Its sort of a subtle drug tbqh, for me 1.5g clears my overthinking and worry out of my head. Makes social scenarios a cakewalk because I dont need to consider 50 different dialogue options in my head I just immediately pick the one that'll work best. Might not be worth taking if you dont suffer any sort of anxiety or depression

I use it for exposure therapy.
Brain learns how to Chad up in social scenarios while you use Phenibut as a crutch. At some point you basically can Chad around without it at all then you can just use it for an extra mellow day or whenever you want to be super productive.
Protip: taking it with caffeine makes it too easy to be social af.

could i have this on a SSRI like sertraline? my dosage is 50mg but increasing it to 100mg

>SSRI

You need to hop off those kike pills, bud. Love you.

Attached: 1529875781590.jpg (720x774, 36K)

It's helping me so far though user, why should I stop?

>why should I stop?

SSRIs are jew brainwashing pills, and one of their side effects is reduced libido and, potentially, permanent ED.

I got a fucking 50gram bag of the shit and all it does is make me feel like shit. I hear all this ranting and raving, it'll turn you into a zero anxiety social butteryfly, blah, blah, blah.

Either you take to little where you can barely notice you even took anything or you take too much and feel fucking retarded for like 2 hours.

Alright, is there any medication that i could even use safely. I've been on it for a month because my depression would cause so much anxiety/panic attacks and even insomnia. What should I tell my doctor?

find your sweet spot then you suuuuper kike

>What should I tell my doctor?

That you want to try something significantly safer like Wellbutrin, but even SNRIs are not great. You should wean yourself off of them.

I really do want to get of the jew capsules but it does help me. Thanks a lot breh.

No problem, buddy. Feel free to do some research on natural/herbal anxiolytics as well. These might help you weaning off the kike meds.

Not him but I lost any ability to give a fuck about anything on ashwagandha.

spooky
>checked