Don’t drink milk for like a week

>don’t drink milk for like a week
>start having digestive problems
>feel sick most of the day
>libido dead

>drink like a quart of milk in a day
>back to normal
Is it possible to be physically addicted to milk?

Attached: 80A3056E-B496-4E16-87E6-0F7A5ED35C41.jpg (2218x2216, 785K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TJvrlwnEqbs
youtube.com/watch?v=h3c_D0s391Q
youtube.com/watch?v=b_K0iOsK_1o
precisionnutrition.com/is-dairy-good-or-bad-for-you
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19496976
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This happens to me as well

chocolate milk>normal milk

Yes. Dairy is shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=TJvrlwnEqbs
youtube.com/watch?v=h3c_D0s391Q

Jew detected

I drink almost 2 liters of milk a day and at this point im afraid to stop

Probably, but damn does it help the gains.

Nope. Your detector is broken. Maybe you should drink another glass of tranny juice I'm sure that'll fix it

Attached: 1524762639415.png (675x1500, 1.88M)

Jow Forums is full of subhuman whites and whiteboo shitskins. It's disgusting.

Milk is great. Fuck vegans for hating it

>pol is soi territory
I find that people openly associating with internet culture tend to be soibabbies and pseudomales.
This applies to just about any internet topic.

>subhuman whites
Not possible.

If you're northern European there's literally no reason not to have milk as a staple of your diet

Definitely possible. Poor white tweakers are like wild animals.

Look at this guy thinking his skin color will make up for his ugly face, bad manners, retarded opinions and poor social skills

Attached: 1530003255941.jpg (222x293, 19K)

no, it's just a healthy food

cope

So what’s the verdict?

Jow Forums I have a problem, I have started trying to drink milk but I've got really bad gas and diarrhea.

Apparently, I might have become lactose intolerant, how fucked am I.

I am also addicted to milk. It's part of being an Aryan. Don't worry about it. Just drink more milk

If you get most of your dietary fat from milk then you will feel bad if you stop drinking it. Also, your gut bacteria becomes accustomed to whatever foods you eat fairly often and can be disturbed when you remove these foods. This gut bacteria is important for proper digestion and you may feel crummy until it adapts to your diet changes.

These are like the retards that say gluten is poison yet it basically contributed to the nutrition of mankind for centuries.

The difference is that the arguments of glutenophobes are easily disproven while you have nothing but dirt rhetorics against theirs

>cope via cope
the state of dairy faries

I've heard something about blood groups having something to do with this.
Like for example B is supposed to be all about diary, white cheese, goat and sheep cheese, milk, cow meat, mutton, venison, lotsa fish, no chicks, no piggy, no frutti di mare, no corn, no soi etc. I have B type and honestly having a diet like this cured all of my health problems few years ago and I'm still going. T level raised etc. But for example I can't go without milk and cottage cheese or smth like or replace it with soi milk because my intestines are raging fucking INSTANTLY after. But I don't think it's some kind of addiction, it's just that your body needs it. You can't be addicted to food really. Idk user, check your blood type, maybe it's the same thing as in my case.

>t. White subhuman

youtube.com/watch?v=b_K0iOsK_1o
I raise you one

>sugar addicts getting this defensive about milk

Attached: C4ABED09-CDD1-4ADA-99FA-7FA635ACC750.png (742x742, 326K)

Fuck, I used to like Trump, almost to the point of getting a hat. Thank God I didn't.

Attached: 1529929259536.jpg (353x334, 16K)

Drink lactaid.

enlighten me what sugar has to do with this?
also remember not all people here are from Murica we don't add sugar to every food and drink there is, personally I haven't touched candy in years, only honey from high quality apiaries, juices and fruits and none of them on daily basis

Milk naturally has the worst kind of sugar in it.

>A high intake of milk might, however, have undesirable effects, because milk is the main dietary source of D-galactose. Experimental evidence in several animal species indicates that chronic exposure to D-galactose is deleterious to health and the addition of D-galactose by injections or in the diet is an established animal model of aging.4 5 6 7 Even a low dose of D-galactose induces changes that resemble natural aging in animals, including shortened life span caused by oxidative stress damage, chronic inflammation, neurodegeneration, decreased immune response, and gene transcriptional changes.5 7 A subcutaneous dose of 100 mg/kg D-galactose accelerates senescence in mice.5 This is equivalent to 6-10 g in humans, corresponding to 1-2 glasses of milk.

COPE

Attached: COPE - dairy edition.png (1094x707, 43K)

It depends on your definition of addiction. I'd prefer it to go into a baby animal and later eat it's flesh. Plus milk rips blood vessels out my anus. No beuno

You're allergic to onions
It's quite common

What study are you quoting?

literally those people are for the consumption of gluten containing foods like wheat grains.

eat shit
precisionnutrition.com/is-dairy-good-or-bad-for-you

Attached: zm8w779nrv611.jpg (762x566, 57K)

>drinking milk for the majority of my life
>think it helps me healthwise
>later find out I have gyno
>from superdosing on prolactin/progesterone constantly since I was a kid
>puffy nipples and fucked up fat storage from the excess prolactin/progesterone
>lack of facial hair
>stop drinking milk in my 20's
>digestion goes to shit
>get back on milk because of it, only to find that even though my digestion improves again, I start getting pain in my kidneys
>I got calcium overdose from milk and not enough vitamin D an vitamin K
>I stop drinking milk again for real without making a big deal out of it
>digestion is perfect because it's just shitty placebo and I can now actually handle foods like vegetables without shitting my guts out

daily reminder dairy is a stupid fucking meme

Attached: pepe rough.png (314x364, 16K)

>not enough vitamin D an vitamin K
Maybe instead of blaming milk for this one you should have fixed your shitty diet.

>Is it possible to be physically addicted to milk?
If you are a dairy fairy, maybe.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19496976

Attached: fasd.jpg (845x469, 134K)

My shitty diet had milk in it, which led to an overdose of calcium on a regular basis, and thus increased vitamin D and K requirements.

When I don't drink milk I legit get depressed, think I'm addicted to the sugar and/or casomorphin

>people who drink milk literally have higher levels of hormones that increase mammary gland tissue volume
>people still think it's a healthy food source

Even onions milk is better than this shit.

Attached: 36494487_2260689900626540_1594417861730762752_n.jpg (1274x939, 206K)

Weak bait Chaim, the whole idea was to get rid of subhuman whites and to elevate humanity to a next level due to eugenics.

How much milk were you drinking/how shitty was the rest of your diet? I've never heard of anyone actually fucking oberdosing on calcium IRL?

And your facial hair? Noticed any gains since stopping milk?

sounds like your vit-d levels were/are shit

skin got better and stopped itching, facial hair grows faster but I still have a patchy pattern

>Anne Raben is recipient of research funding from the Dairy Research Institute, Rosemont, IL, USA and the Danish Agriculture & Food Council.Tine Tholstrup is recipient of research grants from the Danish Dairy Research Foundation and the Dairy Research Institute, Rosemont, IL.
>Sabita S. Soedamah-Muthu received funding from the Global Dairy Platform, Dairy Research Institute and Dairy Australia for meta-analyses on cheese and blood lipids and on dairy and mortality.
>Ian Givens is recipient of research grants from UK Biotechnology and Biological Sciences Research Council (BBSRC), UK Medical Research Council (MRC), Arla Foods UK, AAK-UK (both in kind), The Barham Benevolent Foundation, Volac UK, DSM Switzerland and Global Dairy Platform. He is a consultant for The Bio-competence Centre of Healthy Dairy Products, Tartu, Estonia, and in the recent past for The Dairy Council (London). Arne Astrup is recipient of research grants from Arla Foods, DK; Danish Dairy Research Foundation; Global Dairy Platform; Danish Agriculture & Food Council; GEIE European Milk Forum, France. He is member of advisory boards for Dutch Beer Knowledge Institute, NL; IKEA, SV; Lucozade Ribena Suntory Ltd, UK; McCain Foods Limited, USA; McDonald's, USA; Weight Watchers, USA. He is a consultant for Nestlé Research Center, Switzerland; Nongfu Spring Water, China. Astrup receives honoraria as Associate Editor of American Journal of Clinical Nutrition, and for membership of the Editorial Boards of Annals of Nutrition and Metabolism and Annual Review of Nutrition. He is recipient of travel expenses and/or modest honoraria (

I hope you aren't unironically this retarded.

Swedes, danes and germans have dwindling testosterone levels and sperm counts for a reason, because most of their saturated fat intake comes from dairy products, which are filled with female pregnancy hormones.

Milk increases estrogen fuck that

you meant to quote

>what is methodological soudness

Something the paper in question is a great antithesis of. A narrative opinion piece with such glaringly obvious bias that they don't even bother half-assing an inclusion and exclusion criteria lmao

The problem is that there is estrogen in the tap water too.. there are literally no safe choices.

whenever i drink milk i get the shits and i'm not lactose intolerant i

>Human urine is often cited as the main source of natural and synthetic estrogens in the aquatic environment, but the level of estrogen even in the urine of heavy meateaters, who have significantly higher levels, pales in comparison to the estrogens excreted by the farm animals themselves. Pig, sheep, cattle, and chickens produce literally tons of estrogen every year.
>Women may excrete 16 mcg every day, but farm animals may release 10 times more, or in the case of pregnant cows, thousands of times more. Animal waste may contribute an estimated 90% of total estrogens in the environment. Five gallons of runoff water contaminated with chicken manure may contain a birth control pill’s worth of estrogen.
>Estrogen levels in poultry litter are so high that when farmers feed chicken manure to their animals to save on feed costs, it may trigger premature development. Poultry manure has among the highest hormone content, quadruple the total estrogens, and nine times more 17 beta-estradiol, the most potent estrogen, which can be considered a complete carcinogen, as it exerts both tumor-initiating and tumor-promoting effects.
Not him but estrogen is too big to fit through an RO membrane, and even without one I'd say the better choice is dilution in tap water over direct from the source

You're a retard. Every race has subhumans. Go back to fascism school Jow Forumsack.

Attached: images (12).png (780x617, 619K)

dairy consumption has the highest correralion with Atherosclerosis, stroke and heart attacks in later life, much higher than red meat etc. it's basically just cows blood stuffed with sugar and sodium to hide the original taste

Attached: natalie-portman-medium-hair.jpg (799x989, 126K)