Do you think you can mog a black bear?

Do you think you can mog a black bear?

Attached: 88A0841E-E636-420A-AC22-4F2430342D61.jpg (718x539, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-36722836
youtu.be/PsCqmotxyME
youtu.be/AJQLQK7tsUc
youtube.com/watch?v=3vIwNyqIceE
youtu.be/zrQTAGwPyqs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Absolutely.
Black bears are overgrown raccoons
Pussy as they come
Its the grizzlies/brown bears u gotta watch out

I'm 6'4, 220 lbs 12% bf. Not only would I mog a black bear, I'd kick his fucking ass easily.

How many pounds of muscle do they have? I used to think I could beat a chimpanzee easy then I learned they have really high muscle density and low body fat compare to humans and could fuck you up

Attached: Mike cart.png (441x603, 1.02M)

Chimps have been known to rip peoples arms off, i wonder how much they could lift in a gym setting

You fucking wish bucko.

I remember reading some 120lb low ranking female chimp managed to lift up a 600 lbs weight from the ground w/o much effort.

They'd mog us back into the Cambrian era.

I cant imagine why, a watermelon would never make it through 600lbs of peessure.

P-p-p-pressure

why would you bully a bear

I lived in the rockies at 7500 ft behind the main street businesses where they kept the dumpsters. Bears would come down and knock them over and eat the food but if the cops caught them they would shoot them with less than lethal shotguns to scare them because if the bears ate out of the dumpsters too often they would become dependent and forget how to hunt.
I constantly saw them walking up and down the street, it was just a part of life
One time one stalked me while I was smoking and it chased me inside I barely got away, turned around and looked out the door and the fucker was on it's hind legs beating it's chest taunting me
After seeing how fast it moved I would NOT want to get into it with one, I also saw one get shot with the less than lethal rounds and it didn't flinch
The fur is so thick that I'm convinced they wouldn't even feel punches and bites from a human

They wouldn't feel a goddamn thing, they're small for a bear but still incredibly powerful, they can run up to 30 mph, they can swim and climb. And Thinks be would win a fight, let alone survive, against one.

He would get torn to pieces, the one that snuck up on me was average to smaller size but it ran about 40 yards in the time it took me to stand up turn and run 10 feet inside it was completely insane

i could beat both your assess. Pull up to my block and show me how it is, cuh.

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 79K)

what does mog mean

Cope harder lanklet coon

>implying im not a fit manlet

I'm tired, thought you were the guy who thought he could fight a bear.
>fit manlet masterrace
>still killed by bear though

This. What the fuck are you zoomers talking about?

On its hind legs it would height mog everyone in this thread.
Is fat but still has more lean mass than all of Jow Forums.
Is “cute” to girls.

Nah lads he’s mogging every single one of us

Attached: DA7627FD-5E21-4BB4-AA3C-11C152EFDB95.jpg (899x1599, 138K)

no way bears don't even need to get their teeth in you, they can just punch your fucking head off

>Do you think you can mog a black bear?
Maybe?

Attached: Endurance and Diehard.png (500x2000, 467K)

>boomers getting wordmogged
LmA0

Thats a brown bear though
Very different

Dude I'm trying to help you hear, please don't really think this ok. That bear can literally rip one of your limbs off with one swipe okay calm down big boy

bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-36722836

You can beat black bears in fights

Raccoons are alpha as fuck.

no problem

Attached: 444444.jpg (1280x720, 83K)

You might be able to fight them off if they don't go full hunting mode (in which they don't feel much pain at all)

Where is the video op?

>yfw if you took this post back in time to even 2015 no one would know what tf you're talking about

Oh the times they are a changing

Kyriakos Grizzly vs real grizzly is the real question

gorilla and monkey strength are highly overrated, they may have the power to lift 600lbs or whatever but they can't physically do it due to leverages and shieet

They can still rip your arms out of your sockets with ease. Not to mention their penchant for ripping testicles off and eating them.

Go for it bro i believe in you

Yes. Thats why I'm higher on the food chain.

Attached: UHR_down_and_dirty[1].jpg (660x371, 166K)

youtu.be/PsCqmotxyME

If you ever come across an angry bear, climb the closet tree as fast as possible

Yes goy do this. Especially if you're a white cisgender male.

dont do thisbears can climb trees

I think I could too

youtu.be/AJQLQK7tsUc

Bears can run up a tree.
youtube.com/watch?v=3vIwNyqIceE

>punches
>bites
why?

Attached: gun.jpg (1500x964, 181K)

also fingers, ears, noses, eyes, and dick. When two tribes meet up in the wild it is some savage shit

So basically your only chance of winning is catching a black bear by surprise before it had a chance to cast self-buffs?

Jesus Christ that’s insane

Didn’t some guy get eaten alive while filming a documentary about bears?

Timothy Treadwell

I'm from Buenos Aires and I say kill 'em all!

how do you think you'd fare against a tiger?

So can humans. Chimps aren't anything special

You can deadlift 800 lbs.

How would you do against a pissed off Africanized elephant?

Yeah, people forget bears can self-buff before a big fight. Best to ambush them with your hunter abilities to get some sweet CC lockdown for crit damage before those buffs.

But after those shamen buffs boi.
It's like fighting a paladin with full tier 21 sets.

youtu.be/zrQTAGwPyqs

Would it feel my dick in it's ass though?

Fuck black bears. Over grown raccoons. I thought they were bad enough where I used to live because it was so close to forest land. Now I'm near a major city and the fucking things are eating people's trash out there.

Fucking white tail deer wrecking cars, black bears destroying garbage cans, shitty geese crowding every sidewalk in sight. I'm so fucking tired of Pennsylvania.

>Africanized
AFRICANIZED.COM

>tfw my hockey team is a flightless bird
>tfw knights ran to cup in the first year because they had one of our best players
>3peat was a fucking meme and I knew it
>Vegas strong is a CIA psyop

Attached: 1200px-Pittsburgh_Penguins_logo_(2016).svg.png (1200x1136, 148K)

Can I beat a bear if I can punch holes in brick walls?

Attached: 1527695670972.jpg (950x720, 393K)

h-hayai

Fucking hell, how high is that?

I'd drop kick that mother fucker in the face the moment he would pounce at me and he'd run away with his tail behind his legs.

This. I'd befriend him and get mad poon swooning the ladies with my bro bear

>run fast and athletic
>strong
>chase people
>eat garbage
>have to be shot at to make them go away
>so used to guns they don’t even flinch when shot

Why do all black mammals have so much in common?

Not to mention the socio-economic disparities almost 100% of black bears live below the poverty line

Polar bears are worse

What now, racist?

>9mm