Manlets will never experience the confidence boost you get sometimes when you look around and realise how much taller...

>manlets will never experience the confidence boost you get sometimes when you look around and realise how much taller than you are than everybody

t. 6'4

Attached: flat,800x800,075,f.jpg (250x248, 14K)

Cringe

OBSESSED

>be 5' 8"
>go to Catholic church service
>bunch of Mexicans
>I'm a giant
Btfo twiggy

its very depressing. as a 6'0 manet everyone mogs me everywhere i go desu 6'4 is ideal

seething
>one specific circumstance in which you are taller than everyone
>supposedly btfos me
good one user, what would it have been like if i was in your place? fucking idiot manlet back to the pit
six foot is just scraping into the ok-height threshold user, relax

>Meetup with sexy girl
>shes showing me all the guys messaging her on dating app
>shows me her filter settings
>height cuttoff is 5'10

manlets BTFO

>being this serious
calm down lad it's just a meme

>"manlets can't feel taller than people lol!"
>gets rekt because manlet has been in situation where he's taller than everyone
>"t-that doesn't count!"
>weakass knees snapping from 135lbs worth of C O P E

The PIT, I said.

>The PIT, I said.
kek

Attached: 1527362736127.jpg (900x675, 126K)

what if im the king of manlets?

You're sitting alone in the dark on a Friday night hunched over your computer bragging about how tall you are on a Ukrainian fishing blogging forum, you have nothing to snicker about faggot

How accurate are cheap tape measures for height?
i thought i was almost 6'3 but just checked and it said 6'1

Attached: kill me 78909890890.jpg (384x384, 22K)

lmao keep trying to twist my words dude... when will you learn?

6'1" and literally never considered that shorter guys would feel bad about their height until I saw manlet memes
t. height privilege

>can't read his own post
What's the matter, beanpole? Is your screen too far away?

i always thought i was 6'1 but then i went to the doctor and they measured me as 6'4

Same here. I never used to even see them as lesser men until the manlet memes and actually seeing women at my workplace make short jokes about.

>6'3
>lanky wristlet
>want to attract qt3.16 Asian grills
No chance for me. I don't care if people naturally look at the tall freak walking by them, I'd rather have been 5'11 and decent looking.

>manmores will never experience being dominated by a taller girl
why even live

Attached: 1506898878630.jpg (768x1000, 360K)

exact same boat, lads. memes opened my eyes to the superiority of the >6 foot

about the .

my doctor measured me as around 6'2 and a half
but this fucking tape measure said barley 6'1
what would you say is more accurate?

the ultimate cuckold is being dominated by a taller woman

what's a wristlet?

why does this image look so wrong? unironically asking this. is it because men are supposed to be taller than woman?

6’3 here boys. It really is the perfect height.

The way the dude is craning his neck kinda makes him look like a downsy

all lanklets (even 6'7 and taller) fear the ZOOMER

you know why

prove me wrong

fuck is a zoomer

>5'10-6'0 scientifically proven through studies to have largest access to dating pool
lanklets and manlets btfo

there's no coming back from this

[citation needed]

I am 6'2 and the best thing is having 5'3 girls coming to you in the club standing in front of you and they have to look up to you with their head in the neck. This is the real test boost right here

how do i into clubbing without any friends

go to any rave and stand in front of the club. Wait for groups of guys that are standing around. Go to them and ask if you can buy molly. Everything else happens automatically

im too scared to do that

I never understood that obsession Americans have with height, here in Spain almost no one is ever mentioning it to me but every time I meet with an American his/her very first conversation subject is "dude you're 6'2!"

Not seething, just embarrassed for you. Reads off like cope

have you actually used it to get a significant amount of significantly attractive girls?
or do you just enjoy bragging about it on an anonymous board?

haha yeah of course i use it to get lots of pussy... haha...

Dang I guess I'll have to racemix with a beaner or an indian. Enjoy the demographic change.

>see guy coming towards me
>'wew he's a pretty tall lad'
>pass each other
>I'm actually taller than him
>tfw

Attached: 1527267772377.png (338x294, 137K)

Why do you feel confident being taller than someone? Do you think because someones 6'2 they cant be better than you? Reminds me of that nfl player who went around beating people up because he was huge. Then he ran into someone trained in fighting and got fucking rekt. Enjoy your false confidence friendo.

>Be me before /fit
Never think about my height (6'1) as something special.
>Be me after /fit
Realise that every manlet have suicidal thoughts about his height and now everytime i see a manlet on the street i get a confidence boost cause i am better than them haha

Thanks /fit

>false confidence
the fuck does trhat even mean? if i feel confident theres nothing false about it, friendo
>Do you think because someones 6'2 they cant be better than you?
no you moron, its all the sub 6 footers like yourself that are much shorter in comparison that make me feel tall and confident
>Then he ran into someone trained in fighting and got fucking rekt.
what does this have to do with anything? Im not looking for a fight i just know im taller than all these midgets so i feel confident, and if i run into a noticeably taller guy hes at the point where its freakshow tier tall

she even has thicker arms and legs than him, also bigger feet. what a basedboy

When the suffix -let is used, it means that is what the person is lacking. Wrist-let, means he is lacking wrist size, and his are the circumference of broom sticks.

>tfw 5'4
>never thought about height until went to uni and browsing fit
i have to see a therapist now and get meds. holy fuck im going to kms

damn dude i love being tall lmao

Tall men really have it best

I noticed a tall dudes girlfrien was infatuated with him, she just kept looking up dreamy eyed, i could sense she was so submissive and let him get away with anytihng in the bedroom

I used to be 6’2 but now I’m 5’10

Is it possible to lose 4” from spinal compression due to squats and gravity?

I never do this because it's petty and I have more than just height going for me.

t. 6'5 graduated student

Lmaoooo true af only a genuine 6’4 bro would know this

t. 6’3

Lmfao no

you were never 6’2

Attached: 49268FB8-C88F-4D50-90DD-927841158563.jpg (600x800, 39K)

6'6'' but will forever be a wristlet and an anklet. Fair trade I suppose

I prefer cute womanlett anyway so 5"11 is enough for me.

Thats the look

And the guy was Jow Forums as well, so he held her in his arms, and her head was resting on her pecs. Thats a dream become reality for a girl.

thats just the thing user, im 6'4 and find tiny girls really attractive BUT theres no way in hell id ever procreate with a womanlet and risk my heir being a manlet so i gotta find me a qt giantess

Why do girls actually care so much about height?

Kissing tall girls is nice, doesnt hurt the neck as much

>tfw no 6ft milktruck qt

based tallbro
6'5'' here

Cringe

same here user. 6'4 and 5'0 girls are probably my favorite. Something about petite women.

Ideally will find a 5'8~ qt to bear children.

You get confidence because you think you are superior. Otherwise you wouldnt care. However, height has nothing to do with how successful someone is. Ergo you feel superior for a false reason. Therefore the confidence is false.
>all these sub six footers
Again, false confidence. Many people below six foot will be better than you in any way you care to name.
>what does that have to do with anything
Its a story of someone who thought he could do what he wanted because noone would stop him. Again, false confidence.

When they were handing out brains were you admiring your height?

>i have to see a therapist now and get meds. holy fuck im going to kms
If you're white, go to China and bang short girls. Make an account on TanTan and fake your location as Xi'An or Hangzhou to see if you'd get any interest; state in your profile that you're 5'4, first, then remove it if you're not getting matches.

>5'5
>regularly banged 7s or 8s in China

I have confidence enough to fuck your wife/husband when you're out for work.

Both are ugly, the green guy is the best one. What matters for me is harmonical body/face. We suppose that having an specific type of lips (for exemple) are ideal, but everything depends on the rest, so,
HARMONY >>>>>>> "X IS BETTER"

tfw 6'4 and wish i was smaller.
anyone related?

b-but user-kun, i'm a twink, my daddies like me this way.

>manlets will never experience complete freedom at concerts because you can stand wherever the fuck you want

>shit-tier banter

Yes, everything in life is height.
Fuck manchild, you're the average height for a male human, shut up and go read some books.

Literally EVERY woman I meet tells me she loves how tall I am. 193cm