Out of date protein

2 months out of date, is it safe?

Attached: IMG_3022.jpg (4032x3024, 2.2M)

no youll die if u eat it sorry

Yes it's safe pussy nigga

its a dairy product so idk if id risk it

>asks question
>receives yes no maybe
fit is still the same place as ever i see

just taste it

Once protein powder gets passed the expire date it will actually reverse so you'll muscle will eat away

Whatever it takes, right babe?

I actually asked the ON people and they just said " eat it if you fell comfortable eating it" so good luck getting a real answer OP.

8 scoops checked

guess that settles it

I have a theory. Everyone is pretending to be stupid, and some people provide good advice by coincidence. Basically a giant random number generator with downs

>only 8
Nah 8x4
You better be putting in 32 scoops

8 SCOOPS CMON

I never check the date on food. Just smell it and eat it. If its bad you just throw up like a madman

I had a mass gainer a few months past due and still finished it. Didn't notice a difference. Kept it zip locked the entire time.

same but the gainer was 6 months expired. got it from work it was okay and nobody who had same or even more expired didnt have problems. also had some pre workouts - gel and liquid taste was off but worked for colleagues. use it op.

>I had a mass gainer a few months past due and still finished it. Didn't notice a difference.

What was the fucking point of taking it if you didnt see a difference in your physique

You'll get extra gains from the bacteria, do whatever the fuck it takes

Dont digest this as protein will leak bad shit when expired, be a body builder and snort it through a straw or rectum if that's you preferred method.

Been there before. It's edible.