Is this natty?

Is this natty?

Attached: 1530132255699.webm (960x540, 990K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.spiegel.de/international/zeitgeist/football-rife-with-performance-enhancing-drugs-a-1139238.html
sportbible.com/football/news-reactions-take-a-bow-at-the-age-of-33-cristiano-ronaldo-records-top-speed-at-world-cup-20180621
twitter.com/AnonBabble

yea probably he's a world class athlete and eats very healthy food he doesnt have abnormal muscle mass

It just looks too good man. Fuggg

he's natty. he's got great genes and treated his body like a temple for 20+ years

>looks too good man
i can only see his unpropotionally big torso and dyel everything else but he has to stay like this to perform in his sport and he's making good money by doing this

The fact that you people think this guy looks good is proof that this forum is full of DYEL's.
he looks like utter shit

How much does he weigh and how tall is he? Would I get that if I stay the same weight and just keep lifting?

yep
but also no
He doesnt have alot of mass in most places but his lats are fucking huge

not a single elite athlete is natty. not one.

post body

shut the fuck up

shut the fuck up liar, he's natural, all soccer players are, this isn't America, fat retard.

185 80-82 kg

im not american lol

you act like one

said the guy who called it soccer

That’s why they get busted for steroids from time to time, because they’re all natural

post body

truth right here You faggots think he has a GREAT body only because he is lean, rich, talented and famous.

We can all agree that he has a nice body due to leannes and somewhat developed muscles BUT overall he's body is shitty overall. Proportions are way off, his chest is as flat as his stomach, huge obliques, and spaghetti arms.

If you would put couple more % of body fat on him to blur out his abs he would look like a total dyel randomly picked on the street.

mogged retard

Attached: LgkvFk4.jpg (2340x4160, 601K)

what the fuck

Attached: puke 2.jpg (430x351, 61K)

fuck off
fuck off

and fuck off retard who doesn't know how soccer players need to train for

Ronaldo is light years ahead of any of you, he's a complete athlete while you go to the gym after your 9-5 job YOU are GAY!!!

Attached: 372d8eceda68c681ffbd0ae06fa8cc81.jpg (432x768, 45K)

It really doesn't look at that great. You can see it fits the purposes of his sport but the relatively skinny arms and lack of trap/neck training make the torso and lats look too big and weird

I don't know who the fuck he is but he's aesthetic. Who gives a fuck about being huge, it's all about looking fuckable. I lift for girls and girls want that - dealwithit.

>I lift for myself
fucking gay.

he does way more gear than me too

Oh sweety.. I hate to break it to you but not a single professional soccer player is natty

more lies, all of you, liars, filled with envy, 1 more day to rest then back to work.

Imagine hating work, thats so feminine.

m.spiegel.de/international/zeitgeist/football-rife-with-performance-enhancing-drugs-a-1139238.html
>In 2015 alone, there were 149 cases of doping worldwide
Get fucked you pathetic neckbeard.

provide the list of drugs one should take that are anabolic in professional european football

imagine coping this hard
the dude looks better than 99% of the people here, even if he isn't big.
The only people here that can compete are guys on so many roids that their size alone makes them look better.

>vague claims based on 0 concrete evidence
next you're gonna say that drug testing doesn't work and everyone beats it easily somehow

is that supposed to be a gotcha? do you think theres a single list of football enhancing drugs?

>implying that's a lot
i even get doping tested playing at a shitty 6th tier football team

what drugs do football players take that are anabolic?
come on tell us

>149 cases WORLDWIDE

woaah out of thousands of players? wtf I hate professional sports now

Not everyone wants to be hulk mode you fucking retard

It's Jow Forums not /fuckinghuge/

you dont have to hate it just because you accept the reality of elite sports.

>Positive tests came from players in Brazil, England, Spain, Italy and France. But there were also cases in countries where the sport is not as established, such as Thailand, Estonia and Malta. The list also includes a case in Germany, from a urine sample taken on May 3, 2015, and analyzed by the Institute of Biochemistry at the German Sport University Cologne. The sample is labeled "GER-FOOT" and is numbered "DFB6145466."

Let me guess what you did and what you are, first, you probably don't know shit about football, probably never played it once in a team, even during high school, you probably ctrl+t and googled "soccer steroids" then you probably found bunch of spam pages like live strong and some dumb youtube videos, but then, then you find a website with Spiegel in the title and you thought to yourself oh I've heard of Spiegel before, they're probably a reputable source I'll show user, so you copied the link did a little flyby and copied a sub quote.

You're nothing, you're absolute nothing, you're worse than horse shit, you're trash, junk, aids, you don't matter, you don't think, you don't act, you're a consumer, you should kill yourself.

>i played football in school so i know what its like at the top okay

>hulk mode
what a fucking dyel bitch faggot

If you think that ronaldo is "big" and anything bigger is "hulk mode" i just can't imagine how fucking weak and frail your body is.

Truth is that he would be mogged by any regular gym rat if they would stand next to eachother. Ronaldo is simply lean.

These are the ones that they managed to catch. Usually high profile players are not bothered with real tests because taking them out of the game means a huge money loss. It is what it is, and it happens in every sport. Even dyel mma fighters get caught with banned substances so get over it.

post body and we can compare how small you make Ronaldo look

I was going to tell you to kill yourself today, to grab a kitchen knife and slash your jugular vein and to let it bleed for a few minutes.

Instead, go to the great courses page and enrolled in a course called learning how to learn.

Best wishes.

anyone saying he doesnt look good is a fucking retard.
Obviously he looks like shit if you think with bodybuilding standards, disproportionate muscles etc.
But come on, by any NORMAL standards, he looks fucking great.

Fight me

it should be,
fit use to have such a bodybuilding focus 5 years ago now its just a bunch of DYEL faggots complaining that running hurts their shins

Attached: edgy_logo_transparent_white.png (1491x819, 108K)

>i'll just ignore that the other guy said he looked like utter shit

>I'll just call him a dyel because I can't come up with better insults

Fact is that Ronaldo looks great compared to 90% of the population. Never said he was """"big"""".

post body and height.

But most importantly, you christfucker, post your running speed sportbible.com/football/news-reactions-take-a-bow-at-the-age-of-33-cristiano-ronaldo-records-top-speed-at-world-cup-20180621

There are people criticizing a body that let him run the 100 m in 11-12 seconds, able to achieve 35 km/h sprinting, to jump more than an average NBA player and to win 5 CL, one Eurocup and 5 golden balls, soon 6. This is a cesspool of envious losers

anythings achievable with gear

Guess what mate, people have different goals.

Although I can't disagree on the complaining faggots

cmon faggot, do it, own your word you little vermin, post your running speed.

Attached: cr7.png (1046x1476, 1.14M)

It won’t grow your brain tho

Do the same as

Attached: cmonyoucunt.png (1236x1470, 1.38M)

>dyel everything else
What did he mean by this?

Attached: 1525241301059.jpg (492x750, 89K)

TSUUUUUUU looks fucking great you brainlet, balanced and functional with peak conditioning.

is Cristiano Ronaldo the perfect man?
>rich as fuck
>great personality
>famous all over the world, everyone knows him
>handsome
>fit
>literally each and every single girl alive would fuck him without second thought

and before anyone else says "muh fit haha spaghetti arms etc..." he must stay somewhat lean or he'll get slower, he's a football player not a fucking bodybuilder

Big arms look stupid anyway, bodybuilders are a grotesque result of warped sexuality and male dysfunction.

They really should get around to changing the name one of these days.

Let's just be glad they changed the name from "Health and Fitness."

mainly because people treat him like an aesthetic god when in reality he looks like shit aesthetically

Just out of interest, can you post a picture of someone you think does look good aesthetically?

he ment that he is dyel, having low bodyfat doesn't make him bigger or stronger

he's a genetic freak.. yeah he's natty, but it's not achievable natty for many people.

He looks unnatural as fuck.
He's like 3 different GI Joes taken apart and made into 1. Nothing about him is symetrical.

He has genetically small frame but still sizemogs a good amount of players.
What in the fuck did he mean by this

Someone symmetrical, i'm not saying he needs to be aesthetic because i know he's a football player not a bodybuilder, but the fact that everyone thinks he has a godlike physique is laughable

Attached: tumblr_mm1lktDT2t1rqee86o1_1280.jpg (960x734, 94K)

>can you post a picture of someone you think does look good aesthetically?
not the guy you are replying to but let me post a random dyel faggot from Jow Forums who objectively looks good due to right proportions despite hes horrific lack of mass. That dyel would mog ronaldo if they were in one picture

Attached: 1479129529487.jpg (640x480, 57K)

>horrific lack of mass
breh, not everybody is on roids

>symmetrical
Arms are way too big, they're pretty much the size of his head and he looks ridiculous. Pic related is proportionality at absolute muscular development.
He has almost exactly the same kind of build, Ronaldo just has a genetically larger ribcage.

Attached: 1512155635906.jpg (450x411, 60K)

good example

The thing that makes me suspicious is that Ronaldo looks physically better and better as he gets older.
As a pro footballer his physique should have peaked at 22-25, but he's at his physical peak now, in his mid 30s. Of course, it's also possible that his training changed to include more weight training.

He has 0 arm development but has slight chest development and fairly developed lats. you're wrong

Attached: terrence-ruffins-profile-picture-1.jpg (624x710, 36K)

That's because of low bodyfat

Apparently, his biological age is only 24 or some shit. He has amazing genetics without a doubt, and not just for performance but for longetivity too

dude it's 149 cases WORLDWIDE most of them not even concerning actual steroid use, just drugs that improve recovery or endurance, it's not systemic steroid use like it is in non professional olympic sports like weightlifting, or american sports like handegg.

Ok, thanks for clearing it up. I think people are allowed to have different ideals of what is aesthetic and what isn't, right?
By the way, I'm not saying I agree with people saying he looks amazing, even though I don't think anyone in this thread said he looks like a god.

Attached: Antoine.jpg (857x1453, 668K)

i want to puch you in the mouth you faggot. Posted guy is super dyel. He can be justified only if he's a lanklet. From the thumbnail itself you can say that his arms are twigs. If you think you can't get more mass without steroids, just quit lifting.

can you post a picture of your body?

That is definitely a more appropriate photo of him, thanks. I didn't mean specifically in this thread, i hear people all the time treat him like he has some godlike physique

why? do i need to have a good physique to be able to say people aren't symmetrical?

Attached: teat.jpg (434x549, 37K)

>the roiding paki faggot from the /cbt/ & /fraud/
Are you mentally ill?

Also why are you hiding your pajeet face? We've all seen it.

Attached: 1508171488432.jpg (720x720, 45K)

Google says he
187cm
84kg

No wouldn't look like him everyone's insertions and skeleton is different but you can train to get a similar athletic look

cant say i've ever been called a pajeet before but i've heard the roiding part

They never fucking post their bodies fucking retards the lot of them

This

I'm german you dumb fuck. And actually I was pretty good at soccer in my youth. I even played in the youth of a major club. But at some point I had to decided whether I wanted to take performance inhancing substances, like a lot of my fellow players, or giving up on trying to play soccer professionaly. It wasn't a hard decision for me, because the life of an aspiring professional athlete is no life basically.

It's a billion dollar industry. Noone is interested in a big steroid scandal. You're so naiv and innocent, it's really cute

>elite athlete
>natty

Pick one and only one, you fucking retard.

>Is Ronaldo's mass attainable natty?
Yes but to maintain 7%bf at that mass would be pretty hard to do year round (which ronaldo does)

>Is Ronaldo natty
probably not. Theres a small chance that he is but at the end of the day hes a world class professional athlete & PERFORMANCE ENHANCING drugs are called that for a reason. Hes probably on a relatively low dose of test with something else like halotestin sprinkled in for explosivity, and maybe a cutting compound once in a while to keep his bf% down.

The question is, in professional football, where drug testing scandals are much rarer and testing is much more lax in comparison to track & field sports etc why wouldnt you? Especially if you want to be the best. Theres no reason not to.

Go larp elsewhere you utermensch

No world class athlete is natural, you dumb shit.

>The question is, in professional football, where drug testing scandals are much rarer and testing is much more lax in comparison to track & field sports etc why wouldnt you? Especially if you want to be the best. Theres no reason not to.

MORE LIES

GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY THREAD YOU KIKES STEROIDS GETS YOU BANNED FOR YEARS GET THE FUCK OUT YOU FUCKING WAGESLAVES

cope
>Noone is interested in a big steroid scandal.
This thread proves otherwise, scandals create discussion and attention.
>You're so naiv and innocent
typical "trust me I know things, how the world runs" talk from a literal nobody
>it's really cute
Your cope is
hope
cope
rope

This is fitness board not a fucking faggott y bodybuilding forum you utter fucking idiot.

>which ronaldo does
he doesn't lmao, have you seen what he looks like most of the time?

>asks question
>answers question
THIS IS A FITNESS BOARD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

t. dyel who's still in denial about his heroes juicing

Every single athlete, actor, insta models, etc is not shit. This is their entire life and career. They can't afford to cuck themselves when their competition is juicing.

Attached: dyel newshitters.jpg (1708x974, 370K)

Are you retarded? Soccer is a billion dollar industry and the players are its product. A steroid scandal would mean less money. If you really think that any professional athlete isn't on some kind of performance enhancing drugs, you are naiv

Not that guy, but Ronaldo looks like that most of the time. You know football is played year-round, right? They don't have a huge off-season where they get fat like bodybuilders.