Good mediterean looks

>good mediterean looks
>good facial structure
>good height 5'11
>fat and lazy
im a real uncut diamond, i wish i had a winner mentality doe

Attached: 1462381518508 - Copy - Copy.jpg (983x752, 100K)

>good height 5'11
you are a literal manlet. life begins at 6'3 desu

and im only saying this because im a 5'11 manlet and get mogged constantly

only women who expierienced domestic abuse would want a 6'3 buffed bf because it would resemble their fathers punching the mother in the kitchen

C O P E

5'11 is average height for most men. if you want to stand out you need to be 6'3 at least

Are these women fat to simulate their useless fat mothers who probably deserved it?

Same, I have 1 in a billion face and its covered by 110lbs of extra fat. Ill lose it one day.

Fun fact: you don’t.

Ain't even mad user, I know what I've got.

sit down slenderman, everyone knows the average height is 5'10

based manlet

So do we, fat and autism

GET TO THE GYM FAGGOT.

keep coping lad while I ascend to the stars and have the whole world marvel at my one in a billion LOOKS.

>6'3
Turbo lank

>good mediterean looks
>good facial structure
>good height 5'11
>fat and lazy

Attached: 1530348979532.jpg (988x988, 154K)

sure thing faggot, remember to cut vertically when you inevitably kill yourself at 30/40 after failing at everything in life

I aim to use my future good looks to network among rich girls with connections, I will have a lot of connections in 3-4 years by which time I'll have directed my first movie (I hate acting, I'm a director at heart). I'll send it to film festivals, it'll get me universal acclaim and from there on I'll become a titan director. Nolan himself will weep. Then I'll start my own production company with my profits, produce my own movies to get more money and be a billionaire by my mid 40s.

Attached: 1528276166706.jpg (272x309, 20K)

where are you from?

>6'3
Lmao, go chest press a 1kg dumbbell, manlet, real men start at 22 feer

>22 feet
WRONG, real mean start at 40 feet

Attached: file.png (960x640, 224K)