Which of these two butts would you see as ideal?

Yeah yeah, I know one is fiction - but only a faglord would care about that.

Which one is the ideal butt?

AND

Why?

Attached: german-retard.jpg (722x595, 116K)

The right one.

It's real.

>It's real
You'll never touch it anyway, so exactly how does that matter?

Second. The first one is flabby and is clearly loose fat, the second is more shapely.

That is a terrible example of 2D ass and a disproportionately great example of 3D.

projecting your virginity much? incels.me is that way

first one is flabby as fuck m8

Advice on routine and posture advice, motivate each other, awesome stories, feels, food pics recipes and diet checks, fasting, etc. Self improvement, nofap and even relationship advice.
We also have some fun channels like memes.
For those who want more adventure, we have a contest: post a pic in begin of the month, and one at the end. Then users vote and the winner gets prize money!

We accept people from all fitness levels: fat, average or athletic. As long as you are encouraging and motivating you are most welcome!
/ Dzj9HkQ

What the fuck

Flabby? You mean flat, right? And that the second one is rounder?

>That is a terrible example of 2D ass and a disproportionately great example of 3D.
Explain yourself

No, just asking you. If you can't touch it, how does it matter whether it's real or not? It's all eye candy.

You mean it's flatter than the second one?

2d is superior

Real women are basicly sacks of flesh and water that have the ability to ruin your life with a fake rape claim, and will fuck your friends behind your back. They also steal money and give you sti's.

I dispise women.

no i mean its a gross soft droopy ass while the right is tight, firm and round

A perfect example of a bait post, should have left out the last line

Advice on routine and posture advice, motivate each other, awesome stories, feels, food pics recipes and diet checks, fasting, etc. Self improvement, nofap and even relationship advice.
We also have some fun channels like memes.
For those who want more adventure, we have a contest: post a pic in begin of the month, and one at the end. Then users vote and the winner gets prize money!

We accept people from all fitness levels: fat, average or athletic. As long as you are encouraging and motivating you are most welcome!
dis cord (dot) gg / Dzj9HkQ

OK. Exactly how is it flabby, rather than just small and flat? Like, point it out.

I don't see any droop

yes you do you're just a faggot virgin with oneitis so you can't admit she has a disgusting ass and needs to squat

gay

>Flabby? You mean flat, right?

No, I mean flabby. My distaste for the first one comes from the fact that it looks like its melting. In particular, the way it appears to be drooping down onto the thigh and apparent lack of firmness is ugly. In addition, the way the underwear presses the skin down on the right side of her butt shows that there is a substantial amount of fat there. It looks like something fat fetishists would drool over and everyone else would be repelled by.

Frankly I find asses like the one shown on the left completely disgusting. This has nothing to do with 'flatness', and everything to do with 'fatness'.

Look, you fucking faggot. I tried to be nice, OK? You're calling the first butt flabby, even though it's just small and flat AND you can't really explain why.

i know you're that faggot who keeps posting that one girl with the disgusting ass and asking which one is better, kys

The first ass could very well be the most disgusting cartoon ass I've ever seen. Who is the owner of that incredibly flabby rump?

One on the right

Left one, the right one is not only dirty, but you can see the age in it, the bottom is already starting to sag. Might have been a good but a couple of years ago. Left one looks to be right in the prime age range.

>he knows the domain for incel website
really makes me think

Nice Fitness related thread.

OP, there's very clearly a specific response you're looking for here. I don't know why you need this kind of validation, but regardless you're a faggot.

Also, the right one is superior, the left one is a saggy mess

>left one is a saggy mess
>left one's left butt cheek
>saggy mess
You're wrong

Ill consider this, thanks for feedback

they could literally be identical, why post this?

>2d is contorted into a flattering angle for thin waist/cheek size and has more flattering underwear on

>3d has ugly bottom on that conceals the most important deterministic area of the glutes. unflattering angle.

they are so nearly identical its impossible to tell either way under these conditions. Its like trying to tell which sister has a hotter face when one is wearing a full face of makeup and the other nothing.

fuck you.
I pick the left.

Wow when did Cathy Newman start browsing Jow Forums

neither