Does lifting help or harm bone growth? I've heard people say both and I'm not sure what to make of it

Does lifting help or harm bone growth? I've heard people say both and I'm not sure what to make of it

also is there any feasible way to grow taller during puberty aside from just eating healthy and sleeping? Does the time at which you go to sleep have any affect?

Attached: 1529586708016.jpg (600x981, 61K)

you must be 18 to post here

>implying male puberty ends at 15

i unironically think i stunted my growth from lifting desu now im a 6'0 manlet subhuman and still khhv

what makes you think that?

Puberty in males ends at 15-16 years old you faggot

Okay, then maybe "before your growth plates close" rather than during puberty

nothing will make you grow taller, it's all in your dna. Healthy eating and sleeping won't do shit, I worked a full time job while going to school and my parents never fed me and I'm 6'1

I stopped growing at 13 and 5’8 when I started lifting.

6 foot is manlet? Where do you live lol

it will certainly increase the density of your bones. Won't make them longer though.

Built for the BBC

Yeah, Big British Cock, you utter faggot. Now get the fuck out of here.

Rekt

You mean Jamal and Abdul? Sure pal lol

peak female performance

hahaxd
neck yourself nigger

who is this woman

Attached: Steam.jpg (680x671, 68K)

no, its all genetics
there are people who grew up with shit diet etc still 6'4 chad, people training hard af as a kid still 6 feet + literaly nothing will change

Sauce?

help, just dont lift stupidly heavy and watch your form

fuck outta here ya goons
bbc stands for big baltic cock

Attached: BBC.jpg (474x455, 34K)

Your plates close at or before 18. The only thing that keeps growing is your clavicle and even that will only grow 1 cm at most by 28

fuck outta here you subhuman
bbc stands for BIG BAVARIAN COCK

if you're pressing huge amounts of weight competitively and training over the course of several years, you're gonna get long term damage regardless of how well you take care of yourself, it's the same with all repetitive exercises and sports

BIG BOSTONIAN CAATCH

>Literally living in a penis

Attached: Captura.jpg (1146x1009, 123K)

BIG BLUE BALLS

RGB 0 0 255

BRIG BRLUE BRALLS

I mean this guy is a nigger but lets all be 100% clear Britain is a cucked police state where standing up to child rapists puts you in jail. Britain is massive fucking shithole and every Brit is a cuck by proxy

Fuck off with that bullshit. The government you have now is way more oppressive than the 6% tax you had to pay when under the British Empire.

Now its infested with spics and niggers and run by Jews. You are literally less than 60% white and you're making fun of us? neck yourself m8.

haha, implying America is oppressive. using the 60% meme. the truth is that you had thousands of young girls - the treasure of your nation - pillaged by pakistani immigrants who were allowed to have free reign over the girls because your cuckold cops were too afraid of being called racist. And now, you are not allowing conservative speakers into your country; you threw Tommy Robinson into jail for livestreaming outside the courthouse, and he'll likely be killed in jail; I don't know why you're looking over here and saying things are bad. Across the pond, a man is in office who actually likes his country. You haven't had that in a long time.

check em'

Attached: check.png (626x461, 349K)

He was arrested because he broke his parole terms you braindead yank.

Robinson was arrested for a breach of the peace when livestreaming a trial on which the judge had ordered media restrictions... Restricted the media because you blokes are not allowed to discuss the rape of your children. You really do seem to be coping hard, just accept your cuck status

> Having a fight on an underwater basket-weaving site

Attached: download_20180316_005559.jpg (443x490, 38K)

BBC stands for one thing that women only want:
Big Bundles of Cash

Attached: bundles-100-dollar-bills.jpg (801x532, 591K)

>also is there any feasible way to grow taller during puberty aside from just eating healthy and sleeping?
Increase your potassium and iodine (balance this one with 200-600mcg selenium and vitamin K2), and vitamin D intakes, as these are shown to be not only instrumental in GH secretion, but also deficient in every day diets. Don't buy into that shit of "hurr you get enough iodine from salt" because you fucking don't.
>Does the time at which you go to sleep have any affect?
Yeah but only in terms of your circadian rhythm, so minimize your blue light exposure during the night time even if you are staying up all night for some reason.

BBC = Big Balkanic Cock

Everyone else is a dicklet and probably a subhuman.

No wonder Scandinavians are such fags.
They constantly on the dick.

Attached: damn.png (729x589, 110K)