Rare Chads

Holy fuck /fit i found a real Indian Chad. Didn't know they existed.

post rare Chads in this thread

Attached: IMG_3216.png (1242x2208, 2.49M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0VQqjuN3eOw
youtube.com/watch?v=xCnnUr_GP0I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

that's you, isn't it? you're pathethic holy shit hahahahaa not to mention ugly as fuck basically furthest thing from chad

AHAAN PANDAY NUMBER ONE JAANI

>that nose mog

PAJEET NO POOPING IN HERE

youtube.com/watch?v=0VQqjuN3eOw
>turned ho into a housewife
Might as well put Kanye in it too.

Attached: John+Cena+FUSE+Guests+Mark+Hoppus+Jon+Cena+knFmPDLaY7wl.jpg (395x594, 67K)

Being a Chad is a mindset. It has nothing to do with looks. I am sorry that Jow Forums tricked you into thinking you would somehow become less of a virgin by lifting things up and putting them down again.

Worst cope I read today

What's wrong?

Painfully obvious this is you and you're ugly as fuck. So is your big nosed poo-sister.
Idiot.

Cope harder. Chad is about looks. You're telling me any guy can become a chad just by feeling confident. You need to look more into lookism video's where they describe how girls treat you based on height/facial features

No it’s not. If you have sex with loads of women, you are Chad. That’s all there is to it.

>Being a Chad is a mindset. It has nothing to do with looks.

uggo confirmed

Attached: mfw miley.jpg (192x222, 14K)

>having sex with 100's of 1/10 hambeasts makes you chad

no.

stop posting pajeet you're embarrassing yourself

>ugly as fuck pajeet
>cringe comment he copied off the internet
>chad
Poo in loo.

worst cope i read today

False. A man that has virtually no game and rents prostitutes is hardly a Chad but if he is a slayer without having to solicit sex then you're right. Also the callibre of women he porks factors in.

Attached: 1489656069583.jpg (250x230, 7K)

Get a load of this retard. If you pull sub-8/10s on the regular you're not a fucking chad

There are indian chads on Jow Forums with terrible self esteem

Attached: 1500601339958.jpg (3264x2448, 506K)

helo i am ched, please to meet! balle balle

Attached: 4.jpg (527x891, 111K)

here's another

Attached: f1a0d154bf7ead46834bd625761ce47c--farmer-trunks.jpg (640x640, 105K)

Can't be a Chad and have low self-esteem, it's incompatible

Yikes, definitely an indian judging by the passive voice used to imply that the other guy was wrong. This is a very common speaking mannerism of Indians.

J U I C Y

There can only be ONE Chadjeet

Attached: FB_IMG_1528408994224.jpg (720x695, 21K)

What's someone that looks like Chad but is socially retarded called?

gymcel or the virgin chad

he is still Chad
youtube.com/watch?v=xCnnUr_GP0I

Cope

If Chad was a mindset every poo would be a Chad because they don't know the meaning of coming on too strong. They are creepy and will shamelessly throw themselves at girls that don't want to touch their hairy smelly currynigger asses. Fact

It's typical bollockery. Bluepilled scum will deny looks matter until the end of time.