The BLACK woman is the epitome of female sensuality and femininity

The BLACK woman is the epitome of female sensuality and femininity.

Let’s start by looking at her body. Her body is curvaceous. Her voluptuous shape makes her presence known without her even needing to point herself out. She is nubile, as a result of her high levels of estrogen. This gives her the appearance of health and fertility. She is then covered by her dark skin. This dark skin reminds us of her hardiness, a feature that developed due to being exposed to the scorching sun of africa, made to withstand such an extreme condition. It also has a psychological effect on the observer. The dark skin reminds us of our dark, deep desires that emerge from our primal subconscious past.

The BLACK woman’s demeanor is one of alphaness. She is submissive, yet assertive, and can be explosively emotive. Her demeanor strikes envy into the more timid, prudish races of women(ʷʰ*ᵀᵉ bitches)

The summit of expression of her femininity on her body is her bunda. The BLACK bunda is largest of all the races. As the bunda is the penultimate symbol of womanhood, this alone would suffice to make the BLACK woman the most feminine of women. This large bunda is able fulfill the desire of the neediest of men, being able to more than take all the length of the phallus. Its strength insures that when she orgasms, the potent african contractions will immediately draw in the seed of the man the BLACK woman copulates with.

In total, the BLACK woman expresses this femininity in a most exemplary manner in bed. When she fucks, he receives the entirety of the lusts and desires of her partner without any restraint.

All this is the reason why the BLACK woman is the epitome of femininity.

Attached: 1530338448788.webm (405x720, 2.86M)

ok

ok

>The BLACK woman is the epitome of female sensuality and femininity.
>She is then covered by her dark skin. This dark skin reminds us of her hardiness
Pick one and only one.

Attached: 1530352976549.jpg (312x445, 27K)

off topic but what do guys think of a head full of fake hair? is it unattractive?

not even just the cheap plastic-looking kinds, i'm also talking about expensive wigs and weave made of real human hair.

like is it unattractive knowing that 1. it's not her real hair and 2. you're bound to see her without it?

Attached: ztxss2xs0b401.jpg (3580x4476, 1.79M)

It's weird. I've been with several black girls. A lot goes into the hair. But if they've got it off and start fooling around, you're going to see some shit. They're looking for you to straight up break them at that point

who is this slag?

asian grill here. how do i get this mode (natty)?

Attached: 1529680686354.jpg (1080x1080, 132K)

Either have testicles or take roids

post pics so we know where you're starting from

My gf is black and she is this plus shes also like a bro desu i love it

This is the perfect level of blackness. Any more black and they just look weird. This is literally the perfect woman.
Anyone that prefers white women has clearly never fucked a black girl.

>femininity

Attached: 15234233581656.jpg (406x454, 90K)

>dark skin
so much for the fair and feminine beauty.

Attached: tumblr_myubc8wNUR1r6rbhso1_500.jpg (499x750, 142K)

Attached: 1510132824324.jpg (625x415, 65K)

>female sensuality and femininity.
>muscles bigger than of an average male
you might be gay

>literally writes an entire book about how attractice black women supposedly are and how they're completely perfect
>posts a webm of some bitch that's like 25%, maybe 50% black at a stretch and has all of the true natural repulsive ugliness of the black genes washed out by her white parent/ancestors.
prolly one of those scandinvian/nigerian lucky shot in the dark mixes like Richard Ayoade

She's fucking disgusting and couldn't even get me hard if she tried

START HAVING SEX WITH MULATTO WOMEN

Attached: 367385638.webm (1280x720, 2.37M)

>qt black fuckbuddy i met at uni
>used to do cheerleading
>hasn't trained in two years and eats like shit but is still more toned than I am, definition for days, 6 pack etc.

its not fair boys, but hey she fucks good.

this is a little absurd, I though that this shitpost applied to men only,also

Attached: 1527269148879.png (725x613, 664K)

>I post cuck threads on b/ but since this is a blue board in gonna try to convince guys to sleep with black girls
Nice try

bust a nut inside her, she's going to be a single mother anyway so at least make it your kid

believe me bro, i busted

got any pics?

k

Attached: 1501210444352.jpg (1920x1080, 203K)

They look like men with long hair.

This shit probably originated from Jow Forums. They like to bleed over like that. Check the board if you like.

The goddess...