Twinkmode?

I have body dysmorphia, and it's fucking me up Jow Forums. I thought I wanted to be big but I don't anymore.
Pic related is me after two years of 'weightlifting.' Between stress eating, never sticking to a schedule, and pitying myself for no reason my end result is pretty pathetic.
I no longer care that I am DYEL or a manlet, but the fat I am carrying right now is affecting me greatly.
I am 20 years old and live at home with my parents and have no left except to get groceries. I'm very depressed because of my body.
I have a month and a half to reverse my skinnyfat nightmare of a body, please give me any and all tips to get rid of my disgusting gut.
TL;DR how 2 become femboy except not really

Attached: IMG_20180630_082143262.jpg (1944x2592, 758K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8bshv_9HWw4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Read the sticky. If you had done that 2 years ago you would have looked different now

Also while I haven't been sticking to it daily this has been my current routine for burning my fat off:
>2hrs Exercise bike
>5mi run
>2x2 Pushups situps
>1hr DDR
I did read the sticky; tried SS and a bodyweight maintenance program and fucked it due to lack of willpower

Post feet. Femboys/twinks have soft dainty feet, so ill judge if you have what it takes...

Have you tried lifting?

HAVE YOU READ THE STICKY RETARD???? CALORIC DEFICIT!!!!

Stop with the endurance running. Only do the 5mi once a week, if that, and otherwise do HIIT sprints. Run a 500 cal deficit by eating less. Swap a lot of your food for high-protein variants.

Do SS again. Increase the freeking weights. You basically can't get bigger if your routine isn't getting harder.

Well at least you're honest, even though you're retarded.

>read pic related

Attached: image.png (1332x1949, 422K)

>1h DDR
>Deutsche Demokratische Republik
>Communism
yes, starvation is very effective for losing fat

I wear a size 6.5 shoe, hands and feet are pretty soft. Though honestly my butt is my best asset.
Makes sense, I'll try putting in more HIIT user. Running a long distance every day is impossible to maintain
I know you're memeing but pic related is how I spend lots of my free time :^)

Attached: DDR.png (1276x720, 432K)

have you tried just... eating less and being hungry for a little bit?

probably a good place to start.

Oh and here's feet. Yeah they're nothing special hah
Done fasting, done OMAD, done all that but my parents are gains goblins and I have a massive sweet tooth.

Attached: IMG_20180630_084738957-min.jpg (4008x5344, 1.07M)

start tracking macros. Eat 1500 cals.

protein 120-150g, carbs 125g, fat around 35g.

Eat clean whole foods. Stop drinking calories, cut out sugar.

also its gonna take atleast 6 months to get shredded. stick to the diet, no cheat days; no matter what dont go over 1500 calories.

As for training, you only need 15 min of cardio a day, keep it high intensity.

For weightlifting, follow a program. SS or anything really, make sure you are getting stronger, train for the pump.

move out of your parents house you fucking twink

people around here will shit on athlean X videos but this video was really what made me start to loose weight

youtube.com/watch?v=8bshv_9HWw4

Exercise all you want but you really need to work on your diet, you wil realise that that chocolate or drink or whatever is just not worth it

Okay that's good and all but how am I supposed to do the 1500 calories part
My dad kicked my brother out when he was into bodybuilding all the time because my bro would not want buns on his burgers, or would constantly say no to things being put on his plate.
If I even hint at wanting to eat less in front of my parents, they call me a bag of bones and pin me on the floor and force feed me (not really but you get what I mean)

Attached: me.jpg (1280x1808, 229K)

And this is really, really fucking hard when my family only goes to the supermarket every 2 or 3 weeks and just buys stuff in bulk. How am I supposed to explain to them i NEED more protein and less calories in me? My dad gets PTSD just fucking hearing the word 'protein'. He gets mad when he sees me using my pull-up bar for crying out loud

you can set your own breakfast and lunch though right?

I make the same breakfast every day and pre make 2x lunches at a time (usually something high protein low calories)

Dinner the wife usually makes so i eat whatever is on the plate but the other 2 meals i can stick to a pretty solid diet.

How old are you? maby you should stand up to your parents and tell them your trying to turn your life around...

why the hell people shit on athleanx here? Are they crazy?

get a food scale, get myfitnesspal.

weigh your food, track the macros on the app.

for carbs you can eat rice, pasta whatever, just make sure that you have around 120 g per day.

for protein you can eat chicken, fish, beef, egg whites, pork, just make sure that you have around 150 g per day.

As to your parents, they don't really care unless you make a big deal out of it. Whatever food they give you, eat it, just make sure to weigh it out first and track the macros so you don't over eat. You can still eat the food your mom makes, just track the macros and eat less.

No one forces you to do anything in life. You always have the final decision. Don't make excuses for your poor eating habits by blaming it on your parents.

Read the sticky for more information on diet and training.

Again, going back to my brother, when he pulled the "I"m X years old" card they literally just laughed at him and told him that "while you're here you do as I say."
I genuinely don't know how to tell my parents I'm trying to slim down. They think I'm Mr. Skeletal, and every time I decline food now at dinner my dad just insults me. I don't know what to say, but I can't move out. I'm pre-law so I have too much debt to live on my own and barely any disposable income.

And just for clarification, I look fat, don't I? EVERYONE I know says I'm skinny as fuck, but I can't for the life of me believe their lies

My parents buy food in bulk too. go shopping with them, buy the healthy foods. put lean meats like fish and chicken into the shopping cart.

Its gonna take sometime to teach your parents about proper nutrition, they already know about eating veggies is healthy. Maybe they don't think eating meat is very healthy, but you can change that slowly by teaching them about protein.

Also if you can't get all your protein from food at your house, order protein powder online. for like 200 USD you can get like 50 lb of protein shipped to your house from myprotein.

I just make a shake whenever my mom didn't cook meat that day, to hit my protein macros.

YOU NEED TO HIT YOUR MACROS EVERYDAY, NO EXCUSES.

you are fat, but you are skinny fat. You need to build muscle bro. maybe they cant see your fat with your clothes on, take off your shirt and show your parents your belly.

build muscle, you need protein and gym to build muscle.

Post a picture of your soles for proof.

Well then turn all the extra calories in to muscle, go lift weights get swole.. You are young this is the perfect time to start building muscle.

Are you being fed meat and shit and getting protein

I have no idea fucking clue of what is he talking about

You're skinnyfat bro, every normie will say you are thin

I feel you man, that's why I got a job and started buying my own food

You didn't even read it, did you?
>you lack willpower to be productive because your reward system is triggering on destructive behaviour.
>if you deprive yourself of everything you're (theoretically, he admits) faking that this behaviour is now scarce (masturbation, bad foods, video games) and your reward system now needs to trigger on basically ANYTHING that makes an impact.
>then you start a productive lifestyle, and your reward system that's learning

Basically it's all chemistry, our emotions are based on this shit.
Read it to the end.