How do I get mobility like this?

How do I get mobility like this?

Attached: gymnast.webm (960x540, 2.67M)

Attached: 1492518082133.jpg (500x500, 56K)

perform snatch and grabs in the field

Yeaaah... That's our boy Hemingway.

Did he set up his power rack outside before he remembered that it rains? I've only seen him training in a little room before

is that a small cage or is he standing on blocks out of frame?

>so shitty shoulder mobility that you can't even perform proper ohp
yikes

looks like my rack, which is smaller than standard so it can fit indoors with low ceilings

>manlet sized power rack

Attached: 1493428315651.png (315x404, 200K)

Nah it's actually the 8 buck cuck

this is from when he lived in the uk
guess he had nowhere else to set up after he got banned from his gym

remember how he advised against deep dips because the range is
dangerous.

train at the farm in langley

whyd he get banned from his gym?

What for?

Attached: 1322395628136.jpg (358x361, 25K)

Looks like the top of the rack prevents him from locking out desu

Also this clip is years old and blaha looks even worse

Reminder to CUT kids, recomp is a meme

Why doesn't he just flip the pins around to the other side then lol. Also anyone know what rack that is? My gym has those exact ones.

Nice trips
I got grilled by /fit months ago when I posted a gif of my OHP on wrist positioning and so I feel inclined to do the same to Blaha. His grip sucks and puts sheer force on your wrists. Also no lockout. 0 reps done.

Attached: bench-bulldog-grip.jpg (1024x252, 56K)

Bulldog grip is a total meme. There are many long time presser putting up huge fucking numbers with the bars somewhat back in the palm.

As long as you're not pressing with the bar in your fingers, you're pretty much fine. It all depends on your individual mechanics and mobility.

BLAHINO FAN HERE CHECKING IN - I LISTEN TO HIM EVERY NIGHT AS I FALL ASLEEP (UNIRONIC, SERIOUS POST)

That is the limit to his mobility due to anthropometry and/or previous injuries including a bicep tear. Even though the OP was meant to poke fun at Blahino, it's actually good mobility.

Jason collects another W :^)

based blaha apologist