He lifts for his oneitis

>he lifts for his oneitis
you know getting fit won't make her automatically love you? you have to lift for yourself, you have to love yourself to love someone else.

Attached: fit 1242141.jpg (635x767, 66K)

What is the point of this thread?
This is a fitness board, not your pissy-eyed, acoustic-ballad-writing blog.

because i see too many people making the mistake of lifting for someone else instead of herself. it'll only hurt you in the long run if you lift for someone else.

Attached: 1524661517816.jpg (1201x504, 55K)

Well thank fuck you're here to share your godlike wisdom! How can we ever repay you?!

LOL, no, see, you don't get it either.

You have to BE SOMEONE in order for anyone to want to have anything to do with you.
People don't like being played, and """trying to be attractive on purpose""" is just playing people, it's not genuine.

>go to the gym?
Sure. Don't be fat, don't be weak and sickly either. Good life-skills.
>Be educated, have interests, hobbies, and beliefs, have a sense of humor, have some character -- FOR YOURSELF, not anyone else
That's what attracts positive attention from people -- not just women, but ALL PEOPLE.
>Be someone WORTHWHILE to know
That's the general theme here, kiddies.

>he lifts for his oneitis
I wish I had one of those. I can't feel or care a thing for anyone. I don't feel genuine interest for anyone. I'm probably dead inside.

no but it might make her regret not giving me a second chance.

>lifting for woman

>you have to love yourself to love someone else
True. The ultimate mentally Jow Forums post.

Nothing is less Chad than seeking fulfillment from thotties. Chad cares only for his work, his friends are those who understand the grind, thots are gains goblins he knows drag him down but he obliges them bc
>can't resist lol

this

Attached: pp,550x550.u4.jpg (550x467, 46K)

Left one:
>oh look, it's user
Right one:
>Ew. Wtf

>not getting Jow Forums for the race-war
Never gonna make it.

OP didnt say anything about attracting people or getting in a relationship. Op was just stating its stupid to do things you don't like just to try to get people to accept you. Get your head out of your ass once in a while

Name of these 2 hoes?

Attached: 1527872566171.jpg (813x1019, 156K)

>came here to download that pic
Later

generic plastic surgery thots #1 and 2

What if I'm not lifting for her, but in spite of her? My feelings will fade in a year. I just need to be patient. But I want her to look at me with lust when I'm well beyond being over her

Friday night and saturday night, amirite?

if you are trying to get revenge then you aren't over her.

Revenge would be showing off a new girl in front of her and making her jealous. I want the satisfaction of denial

I joined the gym for two main reasons one being the monthly discount on membership and the other being a girl. I have asked the girl out at one point where said yes and we exchanged numbers, and nothing came of it after that.

Now I lift to get strong(er) and big(ger).
I don't feel like I fucked up, though

thats still revenge. Wanting someone to feel as bad as you did is revenge

Then fuck it. I'll be a vengeful cunt. I'm already seeking vengeance in other shit, so why not add bitches to that flock

its not satisfying once its done because deep down you really wish you had her.
Move on or you can keep doing this and waste your time

>you have to be someone FOR YOURSELF...so you can attract people

This is so transparent. Just admit that everyone does things to impress others, what's so bad about that?

I already said I'll get to the point where I no longer want her. It's happened with previous supposed oneitises.

Defensive fighting and revenge is all I have left

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 13K)

its not if thats what you really want to do. But know for a fact that there are people who dont care about impressing others when they do something. Impressing people is just a bonus from doing what you like to do.

>oneitis
pathetic. I'd rather be a wizard than pine after some bitch who doesn't want me

>I can't feel or care a thing for anyone. I don't feel genuine interest for anyone
same. I mean I've been imagining certain girls from school and then work sitting on my face etc. all the time but I couldn't care less about them as people

>its not satisfying once its done because deep down you really wish you had her.
Virgin mindset

i lift for my dad, he passed away last night and i know everytime i lift from now on he will be watching me from up there
this was the last pic i he took before passing
i will miss him a lot

Attached: dadslastpic.jpg (384x384, 15K)

>virgin yet again trying to be confident about all the wrong things

>Basic af white college girls with the most average bodies imaginable who think they run the world
Go outside user all these midgets at your uni aren't the hot shit you think they are