That 32 year old bloomer still working retail

>that 32 year old bloomer still working retail
Yep that me.

Attached: 1436060893167.jpg (633x758, 67K)

I feel that feel, user. Are you at least management?

Sort of, I manage the produce section, daily orders, prices, promotions of that section but that's about it. My last raise was $10.

Is this really what I wanted from life?

Attached: 1491759493721.jpg (1080x1080, 141K)

>that 31 year old gymcel that dropped out of highschool at 16 and has never had a job and will probably be getting autismbux sooner or later

Anytime you think your situation is bad just remember people like me exist

Uh...then again I am not part of the social system, I am not on the social ladder, I am not in any social group in society, I don’t compete with any of you, so realistically you can not compare yourself to me to feel better because I’m not even playing the game, I guess you’re just a fucking loser than lmao btfo.

Are you at least in some kind of dominance/social hierarchy where you can display competence and move up if you care to?. My sister started in retail and after a couple years she was managing the store and tasked with fixing other mismanaged stores.

Post body

Hey that’s my line

No, that's worse. You chose not to play the game we are and still lost, at least we, while small, contribute to society and social connections.

Do you plan on moving up in the company?

you got a 10 dollar an hour raise or you were bumped up to 10 an hour?
user I started working at age 18 for 11 an hour in a low cost of living area and still felt poor, how do you eat

Hey if your willing to be a fucking loser and still happily contribute then I am okay with that. I honestly need copecels, hopecels and dreamcels to keep the bux coming in.

how can you go for 15 years without doing anything? absolutely insane

>$10
LOL literal 17 year olds in Europe get 9.50€ starting wage, that's 11$. People half your age are getting paid more than you. The absolute state of the States.

I technically make $10 in retail as well, but that's my draw, then I get commission-based bonus checks at the end of every month, and it comes out to making anywhere from 4k to 8k a month gross. IOW, I have a real job.

You sound like my psychiatrist lmao

He was legit baffled and didn’t beleive me and insisted he interviews my parents which he finally beleived me after they spoke to him.

Britfag here, got paid £4 an hour at Domino's at 17

If i were you i would become a bounty hunter

>26
>have been a shift supervisor four or five years at the same place
>store was bought over by a different company
>some people are using it as a reason to quit or retire
>that one old cashier and a manager tell us to ride it out like they’ve done with the other rebrandings over the last thirty years

I really need to leave

Attached: D204FF87-CD6D-4139-B4A4-DED89ACB1AFE.jpg (1125x540, 99K)

That's because most of the EU suffers from massive inflation. USAcels can at least afford to buy property at some point.

I'm 32 and able to put $4k into savings every month. Get a real job, user.
Also face/frame/height/fit - be jelly

I [accidentally] came back huh... to this prison