Some guy that is way more attractive than you but obviously doesn't lift comes up to you at the gym

Some guy that is way more attractive than you but obviously doesn't lift comes up to you at the gym.

"Hey dude, can you show me around? I wanna start workin out and gettin' jacked, you look like you know what you're talking about."

How do you respond?

Attached: ed8a83620af97aad27c06d573c665ba7--skinny-guys-about-boy.jpg (640x640, 50K)

sure mate

Help him out as it never hurts to network with Chad.

That white boy is ugly af

Id spot him on the old squat if you know what I mean

I'll give him some basic tips and send him on his way. How you want me to respond faggot? Ask him on a date?

help him of course. we're all in this together

I would try to seduce his twink ass and fuck him
Nohomo btw

bro, you need to train your muscles only 1 time per week and constantly switch exercises to confuse these muscles, bro.

Implying this shit is possible.
I am 6'4ft tall, blonde, blue eyed. I have strong jawline, perfect eye area. Plus I am naturally muscular. I've yet to see someone who looks better than me.

post pics bitch, I need some new jack material. I can't get a boner unless theres a serrated knife tickling my anus.

Im a girl please give me your sc or ig

Basement dweller larping
idiot

not an rp board man

Attached: 1489108662793.jpg (345x337, 70K)

get him to suck me off and bust inside him for maximum testosterone

Angry mutts coping

cucked whiteboi trying to get over seeing every girl he ever wanted blacked by some genuine alabama black snake.

I'm 18 to 20%bf and I almost look better than op's pic. He's just sexier due to low bf

For fucks sake. No one gives a shit about your coping. Pictures or get the fuck out.

Trick question, he would never ask a Jow Forumsizen as 99% of the people of this board have DYEL bodies

imagine having a nose that takes up 30% of your face

y-yeah, sure
>homegym master race

I'm not going to do the work of a personal trainer without compensation, so either he's going to pay me for my time or fuck off.

>tfw mogged by the kid tagging along with obese boomer parent because they're too young to drive

Attached: mogged.jpg (780x780, 112K)

Help him

>way more attractive than you
Considering I'm a 9/10, it would be cool to be friends with a giga-chad so I would show him the ropes.

Look at that manlet cope
so sad

lol at tt

post face

Make out with him next to the squat rack.

Attached: 1446314633915.jpg (213x255, 8K)

>set him up with 3pl8 squat
>"heh nothin personnel"