Reminder that Keto is unhealthy

reminder that Keto is unhealthy

Attached: 20180630_101708.png (595x324, 53K)

Reminder Boogie's weight loss has stalled and he's still well over 300. It's only a matter of time before he's packing the pounds back on.

I think the change of diet is good. Idk if he's doing any form of cardio but his weight has stalled because he's finally hitting a more "normal" obesity number instead of exaggerated like 500-600 pounds. His body is finding ways to fuel off a just reduced calorie diet, now he needs to remove the energy source and think like a normal human who needs to lose weight.

stop posting this fat fuck

>putting this fat retard on keto

dude will legit die in the hospital this week

Reminder that Keto flu is just sodium deficiency.

Attached: 1304584.jpg (200x200, 5K)

>tfw recommend keto to all of my obese acquaintances

he shouldn't be fucking eating anything he's fat enough to dry fast like a fucking lunatic and be fine

this is a fucking video

Attached: ltg.jpg (608x752, 43K)

It won't take long til he's back to 400

Good

I did keto for a week once, shit works, but I'm not gonna eat all that fucking fat for the rest of my life, and with diets like these you usually balloon up if you quit them

ABOUT SOME FAT FUCK NAMED BOOGIE

>implying he's not already back at 400

you should never lose weight super quickly anyway
it wrecks havoc on your libido and overall heath

>day TWO
>"i can't take it anymore"
why does he even bother?

stupid question by me because everybody knows he is addicted to pity more than he is addicted to food. Absolutetly repulsive human being

PAY

Attached: BBC.jpg (600x450, 44K)

>flue
Ok get off the diet while you're sick. What's the problem?

>eats an entire pack of hotdogs in one sitting
>gets sick
>must be sodium deficiency

Everybody has the keto flu on their second day or so, it goes away very quickly. He clearly didn't do his research properly.

Wouldn't call it unhealthy, but it's definitely not for everyone.

it's not a real flu, "keto flu" is just a term used to describe the light headed feeling people get when going on keto. It's usually from lack of salts and can be dealt with by having chicken soup.

He is just being a bitch

>Day 2 of keto
>Already complaining
Never gonna make it

Fat fuck with dysfunctional metabolism is not a good example of what is a good diet

>"keto flu" is just a term used to describe the light headed feeling people get when going on keto.

I love that, though.

>water weight coming off
Dehydration does not count as losing weight.

Did keto 16 weeks and lost 30lbs once. Never had so called "keto flu"

I'm worried...

Attached: 20180630_121551.png (538x230, 41K)

She doesn't even like sex you guys. Except with boogie sometimes. He was the only one who could turn her on.

Or just being a fatass is unhealthy and his body is finally purging itself of the toxins that have built up in his fatty tissue over decades

There are women out there with zero sex drive who are dead in the bedroom, so it's plausible. Especially if she was in a 7 year shitty relationship with that fat fuck.

My ex was like that but I dumped her for being too boring.

It’s also common for women on antidepressants to lose their sex drive

>XD life is so hard and depressing right my fellow millenials

Attached: IMG_2732.png (500x352, 47K)

He already got his high from all the praise when he dropped initial weight after the surgery, now he doesn't give a fuck and will balloon up

can someone tell me how you can fail to lose weight after getting gastric bypass surgery?

You can stretch your stomach out after surgery, just like you stretched it out before surgery. Eating calorie dense foods will help with this.

IIRC he weighs about 370lbs now so even if he was only eating his BMR, thats 2500-3000 calories per day.

Lots and lots of butter.

>fatass used to eat an entire cake in a sitting
>have gastric bypass
>throw up if eat too fast
>eat an entire cake in several sittings instead

but if you stretch back your cut-out stomach wouldn't that make your stomach wall even thinner and prone to rupture?

I imagine it's like skin and new material will build up over time.

>Eating processed foods
>making it
Pick one

Attached: 1402875591154.jpg (73x28, 2K)

eating that much meat
keto
pick one vegan shitposter.

weight gain is entirely hormonal and gut/bacteria related and has little to do with calories

If you're a fat fuck like him yeah

SALAD DODGING

Not just their sex drive but their clit sensitivity too.
Literally no point in having sex for them.

That's the most autistic thing I've ever read. The only people saying this are fat people in denial who can't accept the fact that they are lazy undisciplined fucks.

are you the same guy who thinks weight gain/loss is solely due to insulin levels?

My cousin stopped by my house yesterday. He's 500+ lbs, always been real insecure about his weight. I've tried giving him dieting advice before and told him about how easy fasting is for people from our family but nothing seems to stick. Meanwhile I've been consistently sticking to my diet, even gone on a few fasts, and lost 100lbs since last summer. Officially no longer obese or overweight, and my muscles from years of fat lifting are finally starting to show. Looking real joocy nowadays. He was mirin my progress and I told him again to try keto, it's really not that bad once you get over the sugar addiction most people have. He said he'd think about it but I knew he probably wasn't gonna do it.

He tried killing himself last night, Jow Forums. Did I just nearly mog someone to death?

Attached: 1530207292025.jpg (500x500, 69K)

what a fucking pussy

Boogie is addicted to food and attention.

no it's not your fault. You should reach out to him, and help him convince himself that he can do it. That life is worth living and that he can make it if he puts forth his best effort. Life is pain and misery, but that's an excuse to just give up

Attached: sponge.jpg (426x333, 22K)

nice false flag
no one is this retarded

such a meme diet

he'd lose weight just as past by eating clean, rice pasta and veggie instead of being a retard.

>He's 500+ lbs, always been real insecure about his weight.
>500lbs
>always been real insecuer about his weight
yeah no

You wouldn't feel insecure about weighing a quarter of a ton?

no because I would feel insecure about being halfway there.

The only thing bad about this post are the replies that took it seriously.

Tell him he packs more weight than the bombs that sunk the USS Arizona.

>He truly believes this

Daily reminder that she took 50% of his net worth.

I don't see a problem with this. She was with him when he was broke and on disability and worked to support them. As he got bigger, she took care of him so he didn't have to hire a nurse.

She deserved more.

the exhaustion of easy living is real
watch American Beauty, Fight Club etc
the modern world is a meme and not natural for us

>our bodies can break the laws of physics

>wife comes from very wealthy family
>boogie pays her 50% voluntarily
Something doesn't add up...

Attached: Screenshot_20180630-233822.jpg (1056x561, 175K)

>and I guess I should say we

Attached: 1515038736529.png (640x640, 1.24M)

By being weak

What "Annoys" me is the random fucking capitalization. Holy shit how did this person graduate high school?

It's just calories in calories out dog it doesn't matter if the food is processed.

>weight gain is entirely hormonal guys
>it's because hormones and a person's sensitivity to them have a strong determinant factor on how much food someone will eat and how much exercise they'll get
>it has nothing to do with the actual food they eat or the exercise they get though
>totally all hormones
Guys

Imagine

Guys

Imagine being this fucking dumb

This is a legitimate concern. He's already gotten the "accomplishment" rush. This can cause some people to stall / plateau or feel that their work is done.

Anything the couple makes during a marriage should be split 50/50. Especially in this case where she was basically his nurse/carer too.

>and has little to do with calories

The role of calories is VERY overstated in weight gain, but even I have to say it has more than "a little" to do with calories. It's a major factor, just not the sole one.

unironically a good ammount of shitters in this board believe it

Is that you o'malley? This post has your style written all over it

I'm gonna level with you, user. I was emulating this post because I thought it would be funny on the off chance that someone got the refrence. I guess it didn't stick.

For the record I unironically have no idea who O'Malley is and if I did at some point then I forgot.

Attached: -po- Is A Magical Place.jpg (1272x928, 199K)

rofl it's cool, the style of your most greatly mirrors how an old high school friend of mine would talk irl

Understandable, have a nice day lad.

Fucking retard

It is tho, you fucking inbred fuckhead double nigger

It only happens to people who almost never burn calories or lose weight. "Keto flu" is just your body switching off of glucose and over to burning fat, which happens frequently... probably daily... for many here, so you're used to it.

FASTING
FORCED
KETOSIS

Why is this hard for people to understand. You fast for like a day and a half and you're in ketosis. No fucking keto flu or any of that bullshit. By 48 hours your piss sticks will be coming out black from all the ketones. I can't believe fucktards are still trying to eat themselves into ketosis jesus.

lol ok thanks doc

Bruh

Attached: y12.png (645x729, 62K)

yes that's what most of you k*toids eat on your little fad diet

Boogie is in his 40s. Not a millennial.

this

Probably auto correct

boogie or whatevr could have avoided all surgeries and misery if he just went vegan, but ofcourse he loves pizza and pork ribs too much so rather choose early death, misery and eventual jojo weight gain than change his dieth to healthier

Attached: 1513216855514.jpg (409x409, 60K)

Based intermittent faster.
It only takes 4-6 hours to deplete most of your liver glycogen, and physical exercise will deplete it much more quickly.
In terms of significant ketosis, you start seeing this at about 16 hours where your level will slowly rise.

Amen.
Vegan life is treating me pretty good. It’s gonna get me to 10% bf, just 10 more lbs to go.

fuck off with your false flag baitpost. You're obviously trying to discredit the real significance that hormones and gut bacteria have on body composition by going to the extreme and claiming something this stupid to make anyone who says anything about looks like a retard.

You're dumber than boogie

I hope he outlives you

>FASTING
>FORCED
>KETOSIS
based snek, don't forget to ingest urine on a daily basis for maximum gains.

>It only takes 4-6 hours to deplete most of your liver glycogen
This is not true for fatfucks like boogie tho.

redpilled

Poor Boogers. Suicidal and depressed but too narcissistic to pull the trigger. Now half of his audience has abandoned him and he's an alt right icon. Never admit even 1% fault to an SJW folks.

Boogie should do the ray peat inspired diet. I'm eating around 3k cals/day and still losing weight, whereas before when I followed a traditional style diet eating 2k cals, I was stalling. I also tried keto for a month and although I did lose weight my muscles looked depleted, and I was content laying in bed literally all day.

The stomach is an elastic organ that stretches over time.

Getting the surgery will shrink the stomach to the size of a golf ball so you physically cannot overeat - for a short time. If you return to old eating habits, the stomach wall will expand and you'll end up right back where you started. There's a reason Dr. Now gets so fed up with patients that don't change eating habits - your diet can easily render a surgery null if you don't eat cleanly.

Attached: 1491142899358.jpg (1920x1080, 269K)

Unironically this

Now that Boogie has named the Jew will (((they))) take him out?

Attached: redpillboogie.jpg (717x546, 113K)

Oh yeah, what else is there than calories that puts on weight?