Am I Klinefelter?

Am I Klinefelter?

Attached: IMG_20171218_111946.jpg (3456x4608, 1.81M)

Bump

No but you may be the living incarnation of the image he had in his head while laying the foundation for the syndrome.

Why you say no then?

No, you just have shit posture, likely due to your lack of muscle and central obesity.

Need to see a rear shot to make sure

youre just dyel

Because your shit grammar made it look like you were asking if you are Harry Klinefelter himself. It was a joke.

Anyways, you have much bigger problems than your body shape.

Like what?
U r

You don't have a muscle on your entire body you obviously live a very sedimentary lifestyle c'mon drop the fucking sugar eat big lift hard don't blame your shit on klinefeĺters

Okay. Thank you. You are right.

No. Your frame is not hopeless. Just cut a bit.

Wean yourself off of the chans and sugar.

Start thinking about the shit we eat on a daily basis that is bad for you. For instance we grew up eating a bunch of sugar cereal for breakfast, sugar snacks at lunch, and a nice base of carbs at the forefront of the whole diet.

Turn everything you've ever learned about nutrition on its head. Eat chicken, veggies, eggs, and rice. Choose a basic entry level lifting program. Then fucking do it and don't stop doing until next year. Only then should you post here again.

Go. Now.

dude you look normal. stop being so fucking insecure and paranoid.
Just workout and be healthy

I'm addicted pretty bad to sugar and carbs. I will do that except with more lentils and beans than meats. Thank you.
U. Also, cool digits

You fucking look like gabe from the office

You do

People with Kline have testicles the size of almonds, according to measurements reported in peer-reviewed literature.

There, I just put all your minds at ease.

Attached: u46lL3n.jpg (750x937, 87K)

did you just come off mothership zeta?

Attached: Abomination.png (420x835, 265K)

as a fitizen i say your frame is nice
as a medfag im gonna tell you youre retarded for thinking you have klinefelter syndrome.

no but lowT

615 ng/dl

Sweet

then there is no way you're klinefelter

Your just a beta, lift weights, cut your hair, get it cut on the sides and make sure to add texture on the top.