What are your lifting headphones?

What are your lifting headphones?
Do you have in ears or overears?
Bluettoth or cable?
Noisecancelling?
You wouldn't lift in the same hedphones you wear all the day, would you user?

I have Bose quietcomforts 25 for the day and they're burner. But I can't wear them for the gym so I'm looking for another good pair.

Attached: gym_headphones.jpg (600x406, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

beatsbydre.com/earphones/beats-x
audiophileon.com/news/20-best-workout-headphones
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>not listening to despacito from gym sound system
Just end it op

I use those cheap ass ten dollar skullcandy headphones. They fucking suck and go dead in like 5-6 months every time. I should really get better headphones. Any you guys recommend?

I'm also using some shitty Bluetooth Skullcandys. They fall off in tminus 5 seconds when I do anything other than squat

in ear bluetooth for like 20 buck

they're called soundpeats or some shit

The cheapest bluetooth I found on Amazon.

I don't listen to anything when I lift. I like gym sounds. bars clanking against racks, treadmills running, the faint bohemian rhapsody on the gym speakers. I adore it. besides, QTs have approached me to chat in between sets. they might not have if I were wearing headphones. food for thought

The mpow ones are legit, like £15 and they last a year and change. Sound quality is decent, they're comfortable, and I've never had issues with them falling out of my ears.
I can vouch for the Anker ones too, and I've heard good things about taotronics as well.
It depends what you're looking for, if you need some fancy sound cancelling shit then yeah spend money but if you just need something loud to down out the fear on deadlift day then these are great

Koss porta pro
>~40 smackaroos
>surprisingly comfy
>won't fall off
>sound quality far exceeds expectations, even some phone's that cost over 100

20 buck jlab from walmart not that bad for my ears really

In ears because overears get sweaty
Shitty £5 tesco ones because lifting music doesn't need to be super HQ dolby atmos 5.1 surround ultra bass
Also if some nigger steals them they only get shitty £5 earbuds with my ear wax all over them

Sennheiser IE80's great bass great pleb

i use those white one that came with my samsung galaxy

jaybird x2's (in ear)
pro:
bluetooth, decent battery life, good sound quality.
con:
shady as fuck company.
life time sweat proof warranty => "2 years, because we estimate that's the length between new product releases"

>not befriending the class lad at reception and blasting techno late at night in an empty gym
Do you even want to make it?

Anker soundbuds. Easily as good as the Jaybirds I had and only £20

Attached: anker.jpg (500x500, 14K)

Also have gaybird xds
Like this user said sound quality and battery life is good.
Pros:
>comes with those ear fin things so you can get a better fit, then you shouldnt have any problem with them falling off
>sound is nice, i would say comparable to any beats headphones
>I work out for 2 hours and battery usually goes from 100 to 80 percent, again if youre just using them for the gym thats perfectly fine
>can switch/pause/ songs easily with the little volume buttons
Cons:
>Maybe im using too much force, but I broke every single one of those rubber ear fins while trying to fit them onto the earbuds. I just use them without the fins
>Not truly wireless, I dont really like the feeling of having wires around my neck while I squat/deadlift. Probably getting jewpods once I gather enough shekels
>Not a big issue if youre only listening to music with these, but I noticed a little delay with my phone (galaxy note 5). I play music games inbetween sets which is why its noticable

beatsbydre.com/earphones/beats-x

great in-ear earbuds, the range is extreme, I can leave my phone in the windowsill and do farmer walks across the entire lifting area without disruption

Attached: 36241055_160277741500936_5948496032416399360_n.png (320x286, 99K)

I don’t need music to lift

Attached: porta_pro_product_glamor_shot_image.jpg (1200x997, 198K)

I use some Sony wireless earbuds with extra bass.
without extra bass, you haven't listened to music the right way.

Goes well with your cat tail squat plug.

Attached: 494153-brookstone-axent-wear-cat-ear-headphones.jpg (450x450, 22K)

FYI these have warranty for life. if something fucks up in 30 years they will still ship it to you

my man

Bose SoundSport

Anker Soundbud Curves they're like 20-30$ 12 hour battery life, decent sound and great fucking warranty

Yurbuds. I have no idea why, but they work perfectly for me, they're cheap, and they NEVER fall out.

Air pods. I have nice bluetooth noise cancelling headphones but I don't want them to fly off my head, also I don't want to get them sweaty.

IEMs because it is easier to replace the cords than the actual earphones

Maybe stop getting $20 headphones that sound like shit senpai
for your consideration
audiophileon.com/news/20-best-workout-headphones

based

JBL Wireless

Sound great and only charge them once a week

Attached: u_10155248.jpg (1000x887, 102K)

Picked up these bluetooth JVC from ASDA for £32. preddy good sound quality for the price.

Attached: jvc.jpg (355x355, 15K)

Shitty brand aside, that little earlobe ridge thing genuinely keeps them snug in my head no matter how much I sweat or move about.

People wearing overear headphones boggles my mind but my gym is full of people using Beats.

Attached: 10488805.jpg (500x500, 10K)

>all these people using bluetooth headphones
enjoy your brain cancer lmao

My regular wear headphone are the apple EarPods that come with the phone, and my lifting headphones are wireless Powerbeats3

Jaybird X3

Love 'em.

I use whatever cheap piece of shit plastic earbuds I happen to have, because I'm not gonna spend more than $30 on something that I inevitably break or lose

I don't listen to music because I don't want my phone in my pocket while squatting or deadlifting, maybe I should get some cheap Bluetooth ones

August ep650. Available on Amazon for about $45 right now. They are fucking fantastic. Great sound for how inexpensive they are.

Attached: 41W+5I-u7OL._SL500_AC_SS350_.jpg (350x350, 15K)

Got these on sale for fiddy bucks.

Attached: 8.jpg (1000x1000, 249K)

got tired of the string catching my hand so i bought a pair of these

good sound and great mic

the case holds 7 full charges and the buds last for 3-4 hours between charges

pricey but worth it if you're willing to drop the shekels

Attached: airpods.jpg (572x572, 24K)

These but an off-brand with the exact same specs that cost 18$ instead of 30.

Attached: 2018-06-30 19_57_08-Window.png (554x544, 93K)

Was considering these Sennheisers, anyone got experience with them?

>Sennheiser Momentum Free Bluetooth Wireless In Ear Headphones

Attached: 149393_large.jpg (800x800, 38K)

Picrelated

V moda crossfades
Bought them on sale and a coupan i had for $145.
Normally there $350

Pros
Wirless bluetooth and wired
Louder wireless
Hugs the ears
Great sound qaulity
Grade A customer support a warranty worth a damn.
Durable as fuck while being very light

Cons
Can irritatethe ears after about 8 hours of continued use.
Expensive as hell if you dont buy them on sale
Doesn't have as much base as say my sony xb950n1 headphones
Cant cancel noise as great of them, but that could be considerd a positive in a enviorment like a gym

Attached: download-2.jpg (263x192, 8K)

How do earbuds even stay in peoples' ears? Do I just have weird ears?

Would go wireless, but I fear it isn't nearly as loud as wired, and I like my lifting music LOUD

These look nice.

Are there any options for headphones that I can use wirelessly with my phone but with the added option of being able to connect them to something like my Switch or 3DS as well?

HEADPHONES? WHAT DO YOU NEED HEADPHONES FOR? WHY ARE YOU YOUNG PEOPLE NOT CONFDENT IN YOUR TASTE IN MUSIC. I BRING MY TRUSTY PORTTABLE 8 TRACK STEREO SYSTEM WITH ACDC BACK IN BLACK AND EVRYONE AT THE GYM APRECIATES ME DOING IT. ITS A SEARS BRAND I GOT IN 1976 BEETS CHINK CRAP BEETS BY DR DREY ANY DAY. THEY DONT MAKE SPEAKERS LIKE THEY USED TOO.
-DAVE

going wireless was one of the best experiences in my 10 years of lifting.

no more freaking cord during exercises, no having to have my stupid phones getting bigger of the years in my pockets, interrupting me on exercises and dragging my pants down otherwise.

get bluetooth headphones, you'll never go back to a wire again. do dumbell rows with impunity.

>headphone thread
>no Beats by Dre
user just get this Beats Studio 2

Attached: beatz.jpg (201x251, 6K)

>lucky for you that's what i like
>that's what i like
JUST

Just the standard white iphone headphones. Wearing those big ear-surrounding headphones in the gym is for autists and tryhards.

Will I look like a retard if I wear my ATH-M50x headphones to the gym?

my nigger I still have my og cross-fades I bought for 60 bucks at Costco like 6 years ago.

I have the original momentum over ear they're fantastic, if you only plan in lifting get the Bluetooth ones but if you're planning in running by those.

also have some monster headphones the diesel ones and Klipsch that I bought for 50 with coupons. but I'm planning on buying a new pair maybe some shures or a good in ear earbuds. any audiophiles have a good recommendation?

>frat stars talking about the new pledges
>Asians talking in asian
>endless treadmills
>dyels grunting on .5pl8 half reps
>skinny guys and their more attractive gfs arguing while not actually working out
Maybe I’ll stop using headphones when I change gyms

>Headphones
650HDs
>Noise cancelling
No, they're open headphones so everyone can hear my chad music
>Bluettoth or cable?
Cable, and I wear huge cargo shorts so I can fit my magni and modi dac/amp in my pockets, then a small usb powerbank to power them.

If you don't do this, then you're not gonna make it, sorry.

Attached: 1397832457623.jpg (248x233, 9K)

YES

they literally call them studio headphones

you will look beyond retarded

this

Maybe people are learning not to waste their money on trash tier cans.

Attached: 0507fc42 (1).jpg (1024x904, 87K)

S P I C Y

>40 year old black guy on the phone yelling into his earbuds in some vodoo language
>group of dyel dudebros screaming COME ON BRA YOU GOT THIS while benching 1 plate
>drake songs being constantly repeated on the sound system
>buff dude explaining exercises to his dyel friend so loud the entire gym can hear him

Use them too.

Do you guys wear the wire in front or behind your neck

>girl who wears these exact headphones in my gym keeps looking my way and smiling
>she knows i can't go talk to her because 'girls where headphones so guys don't approach her'

why gym thots so devilish?

>tfw abroad rn
>best part is no shitty pop music blaring from open car windows
Thank God

Idk if your joking or serious.

But, i dont mind sharing my music, music sounds better to me when its being injected straight into my ears.

Put on a mix of some Slayer, born of osiris, mastadon, etc.
Im gunna be pumping for a cool minute that day

Attached: 1524337174693.jpg (458x399, 38K)

behind. Who the fuck has the cable in front?

Best ones I've ever had. Last longer than any apple wired set or skullcandy

I don't fuck with wireless because it's a 5G iPod Video. Although I might try to put BT in it, already have 400GB of MicroSD in it and 3x better battery

Attached: IMG_2640.jpg (800x800, 143K)

jaybirds which ive put in the washing machine 3 times by accident, still work although battery life seems way shorter

Unironically these.
Despite all the hate surrounding them, I actually quite like them.

Attached: 1507719242263.jpg (380x640, 25K)