What kind of sick bastard would procreate with a short woman? why expose your potential son to that genetic minefield?

What kind of sick bastard would procreate with a short woman? why expose your potential son to that genetic minefield?

Attached: VwFMDwsjrC.jpg (766x1004, 157K)

because i don't care about my sons life, i just want to spread my seed

>5'6"
>wife is 4'10"

Attached: 1508713901354.jpg (409x409, 36K)

Imagine them having sex

Are you a latino or asian?

Because they are cute as fuck.
Fucking a girl shorter than 5 foot with your 9 inch cock is amazing.

As a guy, it took me by surprise just how much I resemble the stature in this photo. Now I just need to find someone to fit the role of the guy on the left.

True that m8
I don't like womenlets
Women 5,10 And above

I'm a mediterranean mutt, she's asian

Don't do it man please DONT DO THIS, YOUR SON MAY UNIRONICALLY END UP BEING A MIDGET JUST PUT YOURSELF IN HIS SHOES.

Don't bully him, he has a loli fetish

Attached: neckbeardisobvious.png (300x300, 12K)

Attached: devil.gif (425x481, 1.51M)

>muh genetics

Try not feeding your kids like manlets.

My parents are both 5'7" and I'm 6'3" so there are exceptions

Attached: Jonsey.png (674x552, 515K)

Have fun with your supreme gentleman son. At least you'll get a lot of coverage in the documentary

Because love matters more than the genetic potential of our offspring. Humans are designed to procreate with people with connect with emotionally, even if their physical condition isn't "ideal" (which is nonsense anyway), because it encourages genetic diversity which improves the chances of the survival of our species as a whole.

Father: 5’9”
Mother: 5’2”
Me: 6’1”
inb4 dad was cucked, I look like his carbon copy

>having such weak genes you can't overpower her womanlet genes

Attached: tumblr_n9zvmuROHW1rz28vbo1_500.jpg (477x720, 101K)

How tall was the mailman?

Being into shorter women is one thing, being into shorter women with no ass and apparently no tits like ops pic is a whole other deal.

>be 6'8"
>gf is 5'6"
Hope my offspring will be well. My ex was 6'2" but mentally so fucking unstable it was horrific. Our children would probably all be giants but would need prescription antidepressants at age 14.

Kek I look like my parents but still could be tbqh

Attached: 1524752365032.gif (286x229, 175K)

>love matters more than the genetic potential of our offspring
unironically never gonna make it

I'm 6'3 and my gf is 5'2, I decided to have my kids roll the genetic dice and if they turn out as manlets fuck them.

You would rather be with someone you feel nothing for or are even miserable with just because she has “perfect” genetics?

I like short, petite women tho

Attached: 5845cd230b2a3b54fdbaecf7.png (1092x1037, 27K)

>tfw 6'3
>tfw thick thigh'd qts under 5'2 give me a raging bonner
>tfw my own degeneracy might cause me to have manlet offspring
Kill me lads

Women used to have it easy in that sense, they used to be able to get the superior genes for their baby and make the better overall partner raise it thinking it was his. Men’s solution was to just have lovers on the side to satisfy their emotions.

What’s the sex like?

>tfw 5'4
>a foot taller than my mom

im going to a therapist before i kill myself. its so sad when someone 6'4 marries someone under 4'10 and has kids. imagine knowing that you could have been a 6'4 white chad but became a hapa manlet instead. id fucking neck myself

Can't you screen for manlets early on in the pregnancy and just abort them like they do with down syndrome babies?

Attached: 1358292035973.jpg (1280x800, 1017K)

Like sleeping with your kid sister.

Are you all retarded? Height isn’t controlled by one gene

Why are incels so obsessed with their theoretical children? Even if you COULD procreate, don't you think the type of person on this website ethically shouldn't?

>when someone 6'4 marries someone under 4'10 and has kids

Attached: jeb.jpg (427x767, 95K)

>6'3 but gf is 5'1
>there's a 6 year age difference
>i was 24 when we met and she was an 18 yo virgin

I just apptoached her cold turkey in the cafeteria and we kicked it off, now I have a small thicc gf I slam every night

>ethically shouldn’t
Are you a Jew by any chance?

she already overpowered my heart desu

What the fuck is that thing

dad: 5'8
mum: 5'6
me: 6'4

the power of genetics

La Goblina Azteca

Yeah, nobody on this board knows how genetics work.

La creatura despicibala
La goblina
The guac monster

Tall guy/short girl is the best combo

It was wierd to begin with, I have a pretty big dick (18cm full mast) but she can take it thank god (Had 6' gfs who couldnt). Its fuckin great. Especially when she grabs it with her little womanlet hands.

OHP'd her for 7 reps today as a joke

>implying omen dont care about genetics more then men
>implying women dont hate manlets

you do know personality correlates with attractivenes right? if you put 2 people with the same looks and personality together but ones a manlet and ones over 6ft, shes going to want to be with someone 6ft taller and will say he has a better personality

they do, cuckkids like you are just in denial. If you fuck a short woman who comes from a short family (i.e. she's not an outlier) your son is pretty much fucked

I need to see the real picture. Those arms and legs must be shoped. Why is her torso so fat but theh rest of her skelly?

Dad
>6'4"
Mom
>5'3.5"
Me
>5'11.5"
There's a brief period in the morning where I leave manlet city, but for the rest of the day I curse my father's decisions

You guys sound cute

He was in love user, you can’t blame him

To be fair I am only 5'10" so it isnt as extreme a height difference as some.
I saw a 6'10"+ guy at my university who was dating a girl shorter than my ex (4'10") and it was bananas.

the fuck

La chupacabra..

I keked, thanks user

>dad 6'1
>mom 5'3
>me and brother both 6'0
life is good

My dad was 5'10", mum was 5'2" and I'm 6'1"
I want my kids to at least be as tall as me. Do I have to procreate with a taller woman? How tall?

my mom is 5'6 and my dad is 5'10 and I am 6'3

It's sad though.
Not that user, but my brother is a foot taller than his latina gf so I feel really bad knowing they're having a kid in a few months and that I will be the uncle to a mutt.

why?

Lmao your son is fucked. Does she have any really tall relatives?

At least mate with a 5'4 girl. Your son will probably come out at 5'8 give or take a few.

5'6M + 4'10F is a recipe for attending your future sons funeral after his shotgun suicide.

i'm afraid that because of the "timebomb effect", those grandparent genes will leave any child of yours closer to 5'2" than 6'1". even worse, the fact that you exceeded your father so much means the elastic rebound effect will probably leave any males you have at about 5'5" +/- 2"

would you bang her tho?

>5'6"
>wife
doubt

Attached: 1510771073186.jpg (750x750, 57K)

>What kind of sick bastard would procreate?
fixed.

Attached: Manlets_gonna_manlet.jpg (1587x2149, 579K)

>Jow Forums would unironically choose a tall brainlet woman over a smart short one
never gonna make it

>smart short one

She's cute but I have a strict no-chestlets policy.

>woman
>smart
Pfffffbtthbgigahurrnntfffaahahahahahahaha

Jeb Bush, he was running for president in 2016

>women
>smart
lmao

He said love doesn't matter more than genetics. You took that statement to it's most extreme. That's called a strawman argument, friend.

please dont

my dad is 6'7'' and my mom is 4'11''. I turned out 5'11''. GOD DAMN IT MOM I WAS SO CLOSE TO GREATNESS AHHHHHH. At least I can be the supreme overlord of manlets

Attached: 1530327676663.jpg (980x616, 61K)

>tfw 5'1.5"
Kill me now lads
All i can think about when i'm in a relationship is how fucked my sons will be. I hope they turn out like my brother and surpass at least 5'10".

Attached: 20180701_040558.jpg (305x939, 138K)

It's not shopped, she looks like that in videos too. I don't understand it and I don't want to

big lenny prototype

all i want in life is a 5'4" titcow gf

Attached: 1530188917259.jpg (300x300, 22K)

racemixing scum

typical manlet

part time

My dad is 6ft5/199cm and my mom is 5ft2/160cm. I ended up 6ft/183cm. My sister is exactly the same height as me.

I don’t feel weird about anything to be honest. Not a manlet, not a lanklet. It’s pretty much perfect as far as I’m concerned.

As for all you height obsessed retards: go outside, lift, eat and try to keep things on this board FUCKING FIT RELATED!

Attached: 961E975B-EFE2-4347-BDC5-9829D184D982.jpg (627x671, 80K)

how tall are you bruh

your wife is a fucking dwarf

typical south-american woman

meds arent white Juan

no one cares

when americans reach la creatura level, they gain magical powers of seduction.

Attached: magia negra.jpg (615x409, 49K)

Ive been the same height since the 8th grade. Cursed with asian manlet genetics

>are you a grill?

>implying that has any relevance
fuck off pol, nobody likes you and all your ideas are stupid

Your mom is a cheating whore

Yes. I wish I was 6ft tall amazon gf
>tfw oneitis of 3 years says he would never date shorter than 5'6"
Fuck this gay earth

Attached: 1523378206467.png (858x725, 361K)

>5' mom and 5'4 dad
>ended up 5'6

I won the genetic lottery r-right?

Looks like someone took a pear and stuck 4 toothpicks in it for arms and legs

I noticed it's mostly tall nogs that love short women

>because i don't care about my sons life

Spotted the nigger

>listening to your mammalian brain instead of your rational brain
never, ever going to make it

Attached: 1525807961201.png (817x656, 127K)

>6'4
i love pounding short girl pussy man, i've fucked plenty of tall girls but short girls are way more fun in the sack

why ppl waste their supreme genes like that?

he seems pretty smart