Tiny Running Shorts

Do you recommend the little tiny running shorts?

Attached: 1000SW_WHT_1_3d4aef58-f5df-4d2d-9587-399707c03789.jpg (1300x1950, 172K)

I wear basketball shorts

The tiny work out shorts are good if you like getting your cardio in the bedroom. Good way of seeing if the guy at the gym you think has been checking you out really is.

How does one wear those without your dick and balls hanging out the bottom?

>what is underwear

I want to wear basketball shorts. My wife and her friends I train demand that I wear this tiny ass Prince tennis shorts she got me.
>I am not just an object
>"Please Daddy"

Attached: 1516088343346.jpg (793x786, 54K)

im trying to get some for yoga class but i dont want the qts there to think im into dudes

>without your dick and balls hanging out the bottom
He thinks they're not supposed to hang out the bottom.

Attached: c0c (1).jpg (634x650, 40K)

>not having a cock ring on while wearing these

Attached: download.jpg (238x212, 9K)

You're already at a yoga class, it's too late for that. Might as well go full homosex

I wear Myles Everyday Shorts, the shorter version whatever those are. I like them, they're tighter so my phone and wallet and keys don't move around as much when I'm running.

>that guy who wears basketball shorts to the gym

Attached: 1529890404824.png (1219x717, 849K)

>my phone and wallet and keys
Why do you have so much shit while you're running?

I normally only have my phone on runs but I take my wallet and keys to the gym, I just simplified for the sake of getting my point across

The wind feels nice on my cock. It's like a breaching dolphin.

I wear running tights/leggings and I'm male. They are underrated as fuck and are max comfy. They also make you look faster, which is half the battle.

I ran with these during cross country. They bare definitely the best way to have the most mobility but it feels like you are walking around in your underwear

A mid thigh pair is the patricians choice. Only niggers wear them at and below the knee. You're not a nigger, are you?

Only wear if you have legs beyond DYEL-tier

I love em, just make sure you don't live around packs of black adolescents, they'll taunt the shit out of you

Yes, but only if you have joocy legs

niggers insults don't affect me, it's like listening to my 6yr old nephew.

excellent for picking up men at the cruising trails