Be skinny-fat. Decided to get fit last week and tried to do a proper pushup today

Be skinny-fat. Decided to get fit last week and tried to do a proper pushup today.

It felt hopeless at first but I managed to do a couple, maybe 3.

I can do wide pushups no problem, but apparently, they're fake.

Attached: timetodie.jpg (935x531, 116K)

ok

Roasted!

I need some shame motivation. Do your best.

Go to the pushup thread and roll a number everyday. If you can't do them all at once, break it down into sets of your max reps. It's working for me

why dont you like go to a gym or go for a walk or something

has anyone suggested that to you yet

>skinny fat
>3 pushups
I think thats just fat. Lift harder

I ordered a jumprope. Can't be ugly in public.

If you can't do proper pushups do the incline version because you need the reps and full ROM. Also, don't flare out your elbows, you'll fuck up your shoulders this way.

No, I'm 5 10 and 130 pounds.

That shit gon kill you

Not op but if I can do like 3 solid pushups and thats it how do I most reliably increase my ability to do them? I already started benching

(I am a fatass at 6'1'' 220 )

congrats dude, you're practically zyzz already

>incline version
Interesting. I'll try that. Thanks.

just fucking do it. There's no motivation, no secret to getting fit. It's discipline. If you're gonna do pushups, great. Fuckin do em every day. If your arms hurt, keep doing em.
You'll want to do more than just pushups and shit. It really is "no pain, no gain". Get to work, be ready to not see results for a year. You've got 60 of them left until you die, so dont be impatient

Do as many as you can in sets spread out throughout the day.

>zyzz
Is he whom Jow Forums worships?

Literally me.

Attached: literally.jpg (376x766, 38K)

increase your volume

Thanks for reminding me how weak the actual populace out of a gym really is.
Feeling stronger already

I started out doing inclines using my computer desk. Once I could do 4x10, I moved on to a lower table/nightstand. Eventually this will allow you to do 4x5 normal pushups, then just keep adding reps.

I thought form > volume

Mine is a wobbly IKEA desk. I'll use a chair, I guess.