Does Jow Forums even want a family?

Why are so many people on Jow Forums completely obsessed with getting laid?

Don't any of you want a wife and kids rather than living the hookup life well into your thirties? I don't get it. Wouldn't you rather have sex with a woman that you love whenever you want, rather than with random strangers with low enough self esteem that week to let you through the door?

I don't understand.

Attached: 1518948942678.jpg (620x877, 68K)

I do.

If she breathe...

>marry woman
>she gets fat within 2 years
>forced to choose between losing 50% of your wealth in divorce or having fat sex for the rest of your life
No thanks

Attached: 18373528.jpg (500x375, 53K)

>Don't any of you want a wife and kids
Not really desu. A gf is good enough for me.

I think if you've been dating modern women for a while the idea of making a mother out of the human garbage that is the average female starts to lose its appeal. Most guys would love to find a loyal woman and start a family. Most people don't know if it's possible anymore. I'm considering only dating deeply religious girls.

she consumes O2

i used to want to have children but honestly with how fucked the world is i really dont want to. as for getting a wife, there chances of it going south and me getting fucked over by the law is way too high for my liking (what is it up to, 50% of marriages end in divorce now). we all, hopefully, are trying to improve ourselves and become better versions with great lifes and i dont want a woman who fell out of love to ruin all of that for me. in the words of chris rock on the oj simpson case, "im not saying he should have killed her, but i understand".

Attached: one day.jpg (680x510, 22K)

"Wouldn't you rather have sex with a woman that you love whenever you want"
Thats not how marriage works.

I do. Can't wait to be a good father and a great grandfather

it is how it works, as long as you don't marry a broken woman

>marrying

Attached: 1530281780299.jpg (648x1308, 285K)

>50% of marriages end in divorce
I've thought about this in a new light lately, its not nearly as pessimistic if you think about how many people actually make their lives worse than better. Communication and values are the two pillars of your potential marriage. If you marry someone who doesn't share your values you can't possibly raise children together or make major decisions, and many people have such poor communication skills and are ignorant to that or unwilling to change. Why would it seem surprising that a marriage would fail if not even one of the two people knows how to communicate? Think of how many people would rather wait for their turn to talk rather than actively listening, and how many of them would be passive agressive when irritated, or short with someone when they are a little tired, hungry, or just busy. All of these things would weigh down a marriage over time until you start to find your spouse insufferable. Just remember user, if you care about being a good communicator then your chances of a succesful marriage and all around life will be head and shoulders above the average.

>marriage in the 21st century in the west*
FTFY
western civilization's downfull will be cultural

good post

While I am open to a long term relationship, with the nature of the world in this day and age, I feel bringing a child into this world is one of the cruelest things I could do to another being.

The world will never change unless those who oppose it raise a generation for the better.

Working on knocking up my bird
Want lots of little kids running around

So does she

because this

this is all I want

I want a family.

Also we should start shaming child free faggots the same way we shame incels. We just need a word for these losers.

Attached: IMG_2602.png (936x576, 349K)

You know how rich, gray haired businessmen are always busted for fucking 13 year old lady boys in Thailand and shit? Those guys had sex with 1 or 2 other women before they married their wives. I don't necessarily condone marriage, but either way, you have to get your numbers high enough to not have a complete fucking breakdown in your 40/50s.

Attached: Its-Just-Business.jpg (672x250, 36K)

Fuck dude. This is a sour blackpill. How common is this?
t. guy who wants a loyal wife and family

Attached: bkg-pepe.png (656x655, 128K)

That's the dumbest theory I've ever heard

I would love to. But I don't have a home of my own or a job good enough to support a family and the odds of finding a good woman that isn't shit and is willing to work or help improve our situation are very very low.
I wish I had a cute loving wife, have children and raise them together, but at this point in the current year, it seems impossible.

I just introduced the idea of impregnating her as sex talk. She was hell into it straight away. Make her say she wants you to jizz in her.

Then you start saying how sexy it would be if she wasnt on the pill. Then you just throw them away right in front of her and carry her to your bed and fuck her.

Obviously inbetween sex you hint at how much you "love family" and adore kids/respect mothers

How do you even find a woman like that?

This sounds like she thinks its hot rather than a life goal, which could be a recipe for disaster.

I've thought about this. I'm not much of a hookup guy, but I also don't really want to get married so I'm kind of at an impasse right now. I haven't really met anyone that I want to marry, let alone actually be marriage material. Most girls I've met have no drive; they just get some dumb degree and want to marry some rich guy. In fact, my ex gf was studying comp sci but dropped it for art history because she's decided to marry rich instead.
It's not something I think I'll have time for either anytime soon. I want to finish medical school, get my MBA in the meantime, and either practice as a radiologist or go into consulting or private equity with a friend of mine.
But the thought of having mini mes running around is hard to pass up. Ultimately depends on where I end up.

It's called a "mid-life crisis," it's not exactly a revolutionary concept

The goal is to take a fit, attractive woman and ram kids through her until she is run down and kind of dumpy. Then everytime you look at her you know those are your curves, dimples, and wrinkles.

its basically the only thing I want, but I have no idea where to find such a thing. Too retarded

>bars seem like a good way to get hookups but not long term stuff
>the past there used to be other venues for long term pair bonding (keep thinking of finding somekind of club)
>trying to find other places where I can rub against women in the longer term, can hardly find any
>kinda give up often and enter black pill, dont even really want to get laid.

You're obviously inexperienced. I really loved my gf and was gonna marry her but we split because of long distance but kept in touch. Ive been fucking tons of women and going on lots of dates since then, and seeing a few girls regularly. Now that I've done this and I came home for a weekend to see family the ex gf was there and we spent some nights together and holy fuck I'm so glad I was able to see what else is out there. I am so happy I didn't marry her. Even though I still like her and care about her, I know now that there more compatible partners for me

>have never wanted children
>have never wanted a wife
>have never wanted to be in a relationship

I can’t be the only one on Jow Forums right?

I want some kids and a mixed race wife

You're not the only gay man on Jow Forums, no.

This. At this point, as a white guy, I'm really only dating Indian or Asian girls. They're the only ones who actually want to do shit with their lives.

>my mom is upset
>dad doesn't give a shit

Attached: 1529016545337.png (596x548, 645K)

>knows nothing about quiet guy in class
>starts getting feelings for him
>likes him even though he's a wolf
fucking wolf Chads, REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Shut the fuck up idiot

As a half Paki this is what my dad did lol

>having bad taste in anime
>making off-topic threads on Jow Forums
stop projecting

I don't watch anime you dumb faggot.

No one thought your lolsorandom story was cute or funny. Fuck off.

this is easy to understand if you're ugly

if you were a 9/10 male model you would be banging a different chick every day of the week. Don't cope and tell me otherwise, you fixate on settling down so early because you couldn't "hook up" if you wanted

Wolf Children was a solid book, desu.

>projecting even more
stop being so upset my dude

>projecting this hard
protip: you were brainwashed into hating the idea of having kids

what do you guys do to avoid having kids

I've only had sex with 2 people and didnt use a condom either time.

but holyfuck its so overwhelmingly goodfeeling how could you slide a glove on your penis like that?

do you pull out? and do you remove the condom and cum on their body/face?

kids are overrated, I'd rather enjoy my life than spend 18 years raising some mini drunk person

that being said am trans and in a few weeks will likely never be able to have kids, I'd consider sperm banking if it didn't cost 2 month's salary. I'm not saying it just cause I'm salty about that but raising a kid is the ultimate cuck, especially if they identify as female

Post fem-bulge

we do not deserve bait of this calibur

>mentally ill freak not reproducing

Good desu, kids are gross and icky cuck, cuck, cuck. You need money for Nintendo Switch. Whatever keeps you from harming a young one- I support it.

Of course. I've got to secure the existence of my people, after all.
One to replace me, one to replace my wife, and many more to piss off the kikes.

Attached: heimdallr_by_righon-d47l92r.jpg (900x1240, 331K)

I want to make a MOMMY GF INTO A MOMMY WIFE WITH KIDS