How do I get rid of the post workout blues after seeing all these beautiful girls, often with other guys...

How do I get rid of the post workout blues after seeing all these beautiful girls, often with other guys. I never feel lonelier than after a workout.
Btw, I have a gf but she is not attractive but I love her personality. I am scared I can't get any better than her. What do?

Attached: images.png (205x246, 4K)

I was with you until
>Btw, I have a gf

Attached: D2DEBD07-ACA0-41C0-B3AD-71E909C93978.jpg (451x648, 19K)

You can always get better. Go out try it and maybe cheat a bit. Nothing is better than washing your dick and balls in a strangers sink while trying not to make eye contact with yourself in the mirror.

>I never feel lonelier than after a workout.

I get that when I go to a party, never in the gym.

I've been thinking of dumping instagram. Looking at all these beautiful girls gets me down sometimes. I'm pretty good looking as well and could probably get with some of them too (6'4"). I even relies they don't look like that in real life but they still depress me.

Attached: Hozz5i4.png (1440x2560, 2.18M)

Yeah get off of that shit bro it’ll be good for you

Fuck dude same. Got a gf will be a great mother and personality. Not my favorite for looks or sex. Life is hell. I guess we do have to choose but I can't accept that I can't have it all.

>Btw, I have a gf

Attached: 1454118584602.jpg (250x241, 7K)

>He isn't dead inside yet

I dunno, I don't feel this feel.

slide in those dms breh. get that shit and tell us.

>i just stay with this girl because im not sure i could get better
i would rip you apart with my hands if i could, pure thot mindset

She's in the hundreds of thousands of followers so way out of my league. Could probably get girls with around 2k followers at max.

Attached: 1524011081746.jpg (614x768, 81K)

Is this how we live. Our social value is determined by followers... Kill me now because no one cares about me.

surely it doesnt actuallly work this way does it. actually you know what if it does i dont want to know

>They don't know

Oh lads.. If only you knew

>Our social value is determined by followers
Since the very beginning. Instagram thots are small time compared to the historical juggernauts. Hitler had over 60 million followers.

this
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE fuck off normie op

I've never approached a girl. I'm way too socially retarded. I can barely talk to the other regulars in the gym without spilling my spaghetti. The only way I can get with girls is if I already live with them in the same shared flat. I really want a beautiful girl that will love me but I am scared to lose the only girl that has ever loved me and be left empty handed.

I was dead inside until I met my (first) gf at the age of 22. But now I want more.

It's sickening, isn't it?

>Btw, I have a gf
Fuck you

Sorry lads its all about followers for women at least. AS LONG AS THE MAN HAS A MINIMUM OF 500 FOLLOWERS AND 100 LIKES PER POST*.
I've for a long time spread the idea of replacing the 1-10 scales with the followers scale.
>0-100 followers = 0-5/10
>100-200 followers = 6/10
>250-500 followers = 7/10
>500-1000 followers = 8/10
>1000-10,000 followers = 9/10
>10,000+ followers = 10/10

Attached: 1524019873951.jpg (576x768, 120K)

shiit. i must be obsessed with 10s

Attached: female.jpg (736x919, 130K)

I wish I was a normie, bro, then I wouldn't ever have to worry about not having the gf I want. I don't even have a single friend. Srs, my only social contacts are my gf and my family and I am trying to avoid both best I can. I am getting desperate with life. I finally want the cute, shy, introverted, fit, big ass, faithful gf I deserve.

>I deserve

Yikes.

Attached: 1523996727731.jpg (960x1280, 249K)