Is it worth it to start lifting at a 500cal deficit if I'm 185cm 85kg and completely untrained other than being a...

Is it worth it to start lifting at a 500cal deficit if I'm 185cm 85kg and completely untrained other than being a former cardiofag before I gained weight?

Will I be able to obtain noob gains or is it smarter just to cut from 20%+ BF down to sub-15 before trying to lift?

pic unrelated

Attached: 1507217860404.jpg (960x1280, 255K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BWptHWVD0xi/?taken-by=kwehzy
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

why would you cut at that weight at that height?

>Is it worth it to start lifting
Why even bother posting anything else when the answer is yes.

Because I have like 25% BF now and look like shit.

I get your point but my poorly worded question was, is it possible to gain muscle as a beginner at that deficit?

okay, then cut for 2-3 months, but lift heavy in the meantime

fuck cardio for body recomp

Thanks user.

Dude you can't do that safely. You're going to feel weak and light headed all the time.

I keep meeting these huge fucking fat people that want to go into a billion calorie deficit and lift a billion pounds of weight everyday. If you want to see actual lasting change, here's what you do.

>1. Make a meal plan. Go to scooby's workshop and read his nutrition (it's like 3 paragraphs) or watch it on youtube if you don't know how to read.
>2. Get a little notebook and take it with you.
>3. In that little notebook, write down everything you eat for that day.
>4. Try to eat small meals every two hours, and at the end of the day you should be getting anywhere from 1850 to 2000 calories a day. The majority should be from lean proteins and try to avoid cane / processed sugar.
>Find some beginner workout regiment that meets your goals that has cardio in it.

In 6 months you'll look different.

That's it.

It's that fucking easy.

None of this "get slim quick" bullshit. None of this "500 CALORIE DEFICIT" insanity. Just make moderate changes consistently and get in good shape.

You should do a 18:6 intermittent fast with low carbs, do moderate hiit and lift at 60% capacity every day until you reach your BF goal. You will gain a little muscle, but your strength will be much better because strength is largely neurologic in nature.

T. Neurologist who is doing this exactly right now with great results.

>should i start at a fuel deficit whilst dramatically increasing the amount of workload i’m doing that i’ve never done before

What do you fucking think?

>Is it worth it to start lifting

you and i have the same measurements. and basically what you descirbe is how i've been living for a month.
about a month ago i startd lifting and already i look way better than what i did back then, it's totally worth

>500 calorie deficit is insanity
lmao ur a literal fucking baby.
I got by on a 1000 calorie deficit for 4 months while lifting when i was a fatass and after i got used to it it was EASY.
You won't feel weak and light headed if you aren't STUPID and exercise on a empty stomach.

As someone who's been eating at a 500-1000 calorie deficit every day and feels great, you're either a bullshit artist or an anemic.
I'm 5'10" and started at 222lbs. It's only been 7 weeks and I'm already at 208.
Sure, my lifts aren't going anywhere, but I still feel great and am starting to look 1000x better.

If you're passing out by eating at a 500cal deficit you need to man the fuck up.

Attached: 1511905602517.jpg (750x938, 102K)

you don't have 25% bodyfat at 85kg and 185cm

holy crap is that Kwehzy?

Thats a pic thats not public.
More?

don't cut
just lift and eat more protein

instagram.com/p/BWptHWVD0xi/?taken-by=kwehzy
sourcing myself, it is kwehzy
Just not a pic thats public. hot

>trust me brah im a neurologist

It's not impossible lad. I was >22%bf at 183cm & 87kg.
OP, you sound skinnyfat to me as I was. I'd go on a mad cut to 10-12%bf and lean bulk to 15-20 and cut, rinse and repeat ad infinum.

>pic unrelated
Who?