Is it possible to deadlift with proper form if you don’t squat?

Is it possible to deadlift with proper form if you don’t squat?

How the hell can you if your legs aren’t strong enough to keep the proper positions and motions?

Attached: 40639204-D7A0-4DD3-A6AD-06A047BA9682.jpg (1440x1743, 305K)

Other urls found in this thread:

strongerbyscience.com/trap-bar-deadlifts/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Is it possible to deadlift with proper form if you don’t squat?
yes
>How the hell can you if your legs aren’t strong enough to keep the proper positions and motions?
because quad strength is literally never a limiting factor of any kind in the conventional deadlift, it's almost always going to be your hamstrings, glutes, erectors, your ability to keep your torso rigid under load, or your grip

the moment arm for your quads is fucking tiny and so is the range of motion

Attached: hip to knee conv.png (520x205, 9K)

She's so fucking cute I wanna throatfuck her to death

Topkek

you may as well ask if people can learn to swim before learning how to ride a bike

What's funny? Is that a trap?

can they???

Yep. She's a domme trap so she'd be fucking your throat lel.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-06-30 at 5.02.07 PM.png (1150x1062, 258K)

Thanks for the input, but you’re wrong. Anyone else?

>She

Could we stop this?

Out of curiosity, what is the peak hip:knee ratio for sumo deadlifts?

MAGA brother.

seriously tho who is this

>s a domme trap so she'd be fucking your throat lel.
LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

Also pls gib her name

>her

Can you please stop being such a fucking degenerate apologist? You fucking Hillary voters just don’t fucking give up, even down to your vocabulary.

I doubt 'Hillary voters' even identify as such. They are more aptly characterized by their large Trump hateboner

No one asked for your opinion.

I'm just saying Hillary was never really that relevant

right wing conservatives hate traps but be far enough right wing and you appreciate them

Attached: 7D5BC51EB7894692B79D5E7370CB9B33.jpg (1080x1648, 658K)

Not surprised

I hope she likes hot days

He*

>Just a note on the hinge-squat continuum: As opposed to the ~3.5:1 hip:knee moment ratio in the conventional deadlift and the ~1.8:1 hip:knee moment ration in the trap bar deadlift, the ratio in the sumo deadlift is almost exactly 1:1. Its joint ROMs say “hinge,” but its joint moments say “squat.” It’s easily more of a squat/hinge hybrid than the trap bar deadlift.

from strongerbyscience.com/trap-bar-deadlifts/

Sure, if she can actually get it up properly. plus actually hit the back of my mouth with that shrunken thing

ZOMBIE

wonder how this makes most women feel when a man can look more feminine than them

Can't trust any whore these days