About 40 minutes ago I took a centimeter-sized rock of phenethylamine, hence pic related

About 40 minutes ago I took a centimeter-sized rock of phenethylamine, hence pic related.
About 20 minutes ago it was worse: 171 over 110.
Half-life of phenethylamine is 15 minutes, but that still means several hours of diminishing effects.
Am I going to die?

Attached: 0630181358-00.jpg (960x1280, 227K)

dont do drugs faggot

This, also OP hug Jesus for me.

It's not a 'drug' in the classical sense of being a 'controlled substance'. It's on a par with caffiene as they're both alkaloids.

Take a CNS depressant and do it now

ValeRian root is probably the most easy access you have

Also Jesus is just some charismatic dude from over 2000 years ago, dead is dead, and he ain't coming back no matter what Christfags tell you.

Stay mad druggo, may Christ be with you.

I don't have any on hand and I sure as fuck am not going out anywhere like this.

I have charcoal capsules, but I'm not sure if it's too late or not to have them adsorb this stuff.

>religion trolling
Wildly inappropriate at this time, and even in this slightly panicked state you're not even making a dent in me. Don't waste your time.

Attached: 1529929259536.jpg (353x334, 16K)

Attached: 1530029642561.png (1024x678, 768K)

LOL okay I see what you're really doing: you're keeping me distracted and somewhat amused so I don't focus on being in the midst of a bad-decision-fuelled hypertensive crisis, so maybe I don't have a goddamned stroke. Thanks, I appreciate it. :-)

Think of all your loved ones gathered at a big table on Christmas eve they're all laughing and having a great time, they're glad you came. They love you. You start to feel your chair pulling away from the table but you can't get up. Everyone stares at you, they begin to cry, they're begging you not to go. They're inconsolable. Everything is fading to black and white, you keep being dragged backwards. You try to scream for help as everything is still fading darker and darker. The words don't come out. Their voices are faint and just as they are beginning to be too distant to see, everything is black.

If you live, don't do drugs again you selfish bastard.

Attached: 1530029035320 (1).jpg (350x350, 35K)

You are trying to be a witty faggot but I am actually trying to do that.

*ahem*

1. No living family anymore.
2. Phenethylamine is in the same class of alkaloids as caffeine; I just made a bad decision and failed to get my milligram scale out and measure the shit.
3. Kudos on the paragraph, that wasn't a bad read.

Bad side effects aside from fucking up and taking too much PEA like I did, it is making my thoughts sharper and quicker.. It occurred to me that a close friend of mine would use that very tactic to distract me (or anyone else) during a crisis situation, so long as it was appropriate timing: use humor to combat stress and anxiety.

You're not going to die. Your stress of the situation is worse than the substance. Just take slow controlled breaths and do something calming, watch TV or focus on something. It'll be a few hours but you'll start feeling normal.

A 100 pound girl at work I know once drank 4 fucking Monsters back to back not knowing they were caffeinated and she was fine.

Attached: Mlady.jpg (1600x900, 76K)

1. I'm sorry user.
2. I didn't know anything about it, but I posted anyway.
3. Thanks, it was inspired by a medication commercial. It wasn't nearly as dark but it gave me a split second feeling of what it might feel like at the end.

Friends used to do the same to me user

>You're not going to die.
..yeah, I'm in too good a shape physically for this to take me out -- but truth be told, as soon as the effects hit me (and they hit me HARD) I worried for a few minutes -- especially when I saw my BP was 171 over 111 -- but after that it was just managing the situation internally.
The whole "am I going to die" thing is a meme after all. xD
>Your stress of the situation is worse than the substance. Just take slow controlled breaths and do something calming, watch TV or focus on something. It'll be a few hours but you'll start feeling normal.
That's why I posted this thread: distraction from the situation while I waited. The half-life of phenethylamine is 15 minutes.

BP's down; diastolic is 2-digits again. Took some agmatine sulfate a little while ago, for the BP-lowering effects, seems to be helping.

Attached: 0630181437-00.jpg (960x1280, 213K)

Caffeine is also a drug.

Ironically, this incident makes me view much of what I once saw as garden-variety trolling in a different light now.

>dosing a drug that's active in the mg scale without using a mg scale
you deserve this

>Caffeine is also a drug.
Oh, I know that; ironically enough, I used to say the same thing to people. But neither one is anything like a Schedule 1 controlled substance. PEA can and is bought over-the-counter.

>>dosing a drug that's active in the mg scale without using a mg scale
>you deserve this
LOL, yeah, I know, I accept full responsibility for treating the shit like it's Amateur Night. xD
Like I said: Bad decision on my part. xD
At least I know now what the full-on effects of this is. xD

Dude just go to the hospital. It's not a big deal.

Nah man it's all good, see? I feel normal again.

Attached: 0630181520-00.jpg (1280x960, 197K)

>Am I going to die?
I hope so

Well I guess I'm going to ruin your whole day then because I'm perfectly okay now. xD

Aww, maybe next time?

Send me a valid email address and I'll put you on the notification email list for when I kick the bucket finally. xD

>Send me a valid email address and I'll put you on the notification email list for when I kick the bucket finally. xD
Ok.
[email protected]

Guys help, everything has changed wtf.

Attached: 20171012_111523.jpg (3264x1836, 1.27M)

Yessss,he's going to die.
Finally.

Consider calling an ambulance.

Nah,you'll be fine. DIE DIE DIE

That's just a mild tachycardia. Massage your carotids. And drink a glass or two if water. Breathe normally. Don't worry.
source: professional

so you have a perfectly normal blood pressure. Congrats

Actually dont massage your carotid. What the fuck am I saying
time to fucking sleep im too strung out

relax on tren my bp was 180/120