Why do reddit cucks say that cutting is harmful don't they want to be fit?

Attached: logan11.jpg (640x446, 165K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/MovieDetails/comments/8v3ri3/in_logan_hugh_jackman_induced_extreme_dehydration/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because they go across the road not down the street.

Source OP

reddit.com/r/MovieDetails/comments/8v3ri3/in_logan_hugh_jackman_induced_extreme_dehydration/
just read this thread for all the lulz

Don't listen to the same people that said onions doesn't turn you into a woman

Same reason the incels infesting this board say all whamne are evil crazy whores and the game is rigged and it's all about face.

So they can justify not doing anything.

Dehydrating ones self extremely like that ain’t exactly good for you. But you’d bet I’d still fucking do it if I was getting paid Jackman money.

There is a high degree of crossover between Reddit and Jow Forums. I don't know why anons pretend otherwise. In fact, there is a lot of good shit on r/powerlifting and r/weightroom. R/Fitness is full of posts like pic related, however.

Attached: elbow.png (874x258, 31K)

>O V E R T R A I N I N G
fucking christ they think you get ""overtrained"" by working out two days in a row. fucking idiots

Attached: 1502582892814.png (292x426, 177K)

>I don't know why anons pretend otherwise

Preening retards who play into internet tribalism to build an identity. Their thought process is 'well yeah I sometimes go to reddit but Im not the kind of person who goes to reddit"

Literally every wrestler did this. This is nothing new or untested. I don't know why people think this. Jesus.

It's the same shit bodybuilders do to go on stage. Not that uncommon

Jow Forumspowerlifting, weightroom, strongman, weightlifting and even bodyweightfitness if you ignore the ‘I did my first pullup!!!!111’ posts. If you combine those subreddits they simply shit on Jow Forums on everything except humor.

shut up with that shit, I'm trying to maintain my smug sense of superiority and you're not helping faggot.

Attached: 1525260742469.gif (221x196, 410K)

Rapidly gaining and losing weight really is terrible for you on a cellular level though, this is a moot point with pro bodybuilders since they are already fucking their shit up but for a regular normie it should not be encouraged.

onions are raise test faggot.

S O I
O
I

>Why do reddit cucks say that cutting is harmful don't they want to be fit?
Because they want to stay fat and weak and eat their sugary fatty fat-ass shit until they die, that's why.

Reddit is fucking disgusting and the kind of people who enjoy it don't belong here. Everyone keeps telling you faggots to go back and you never fucking figure it out and now you think you belong here. You fucking don't and you never did.

Being more cut =/= more fit.

>Jow Forums gatekeeping

I bet you have strong opinons about the all-female Ghostbuster too, dontcha?

Attached: 1527906041956.jpg (1500x1000, 617K)

It's retard logic
>reducing your calories will screw up your metabolism!
Yet look at every mammal in the wild, we're all made to be able to go days without food because you don't know when the next meal is going to be. That's what the fat is for, it's stored energy. Your body uses it up when you don't get enough to eat. It's not harmful, it's a basic bodily function like taking a piss or shitting.

Redditors are just pudgy doughboys who lack the mental fortitude to eat a little less for a couple weeks

FPBP

>reddit spacing
>soiposting generally
you have to go back

Dehydrating yourself is bad for you though especially if it's just to win a trophy. Also age and genetics play a factor. Some dude your age could die from something that would never affect you. I went to my little sister's soccer game when she was in junior high and a kid just collapsed on the field. Turns out he had some heart condition and he literally just died.. even though he was apparently fit and healthy. Both of my parents are nurses and you wouldn't believe the shit they told me and still tell me. I know reddit is alarmist and le liberal cuck memes. You would be shocked out how easy it is to die though.

Attached: GENIUS.jpg (1224x1445, 247K)

if i was so easy to die why am i still alive user?

Attached: f25bb4864bedffff0ef35b0cb3a5e312f8d0f3a23ec0940ce43d4f8403d00e9e.jpg (1080x720, 299K)

Dunno man I asked myself the same thing once. Then I went and asked the only man I trusted.. my father. He told me some people just aren't meant to die yet.

Because most people who like Jow Forums hate all the reddit faggotry that reddit users bring with them. How is that difficult to understand?

You've still got shit to do user. Keep on keeping on.

;)
>autistically playing bouncer to his sekrit internet club
>'no you're the retard, not me!'

jej

kys redditfag

Fucking kill yourself you Reddit browsing cuck

thats like linking to a random thread on /tv/ and saying "why are all 4channers pedophiles?"

what?

What the fuck do you care what anyone on reddit says?

Attached: 1529925546731.jpg (936x960, 302K)

What a bunch of uneducated retards.
I bet they think that 3 days without water would kill you, too.

Attached: 29144052_15237639290_r.jpg (480x320, 21K)

diuretics have killed people, sure. doesn't help that the people that died from them happen to be complete meatheads and can't follow basic directions