Do you consider yourself a loser as of now?

I'm interested in the demographics for this board. I've been reading you guys after seeing some Instagram stuff from here (btw I am unfortunately not a normie. I'm way too deep in the me-meth drug for that) and I've seen a lot of elitism regarding height, body type and etc. I think that's mostly a meme (I'm not trying to cope with anything, I'm just saying that the social environment is more demanding than just "height = fuck pussy), but what do you guys think about yourselves? Taking every personal trait that you could change (e.g. attitude towards women, social life, habits, dieting and working out) would you consider yourself a loser, a winner, or just an average man on his way to be better than he is now? (also send me that sniffing women pepe and feelsguy pls)

Attached: 17438840_769708739862716_9111913370621050880_n.jpg (960x960, 82K)

Stop spamming your lousy, off-topic blog-threads.

>this posting style

but since you posted a cute ill bite
>25 khhv
>6'2 tall
>not terribly ugly, not super handsome either
>recieve a lot of attention from women
>respected and liked (i hope) between collegues at work
>have hard time going out and meeting women
>not aggressive enough when it comes to girls, get friendzoned or girls lose interest

take it as you want

Dude, this was my first post ever here. Why the fuck am I spamming? I just wanted to ask you guys a question so I can get to know this community more. And this is not off-topic, half of the posts here regard self-development. I can't ask some dude from the internet to be polite but you could at least speak like a normal human being. Jesus.

times up big boy
back to manlet pit with you

Literally didn't read but my life is objectively shit and I am getting old, so yes.

I’m a complete fucking pathetic loser. Nobody likes me, I’m a fucking freak

But that’ll all change once I’m Jow Forums and I make it. It’ll all change. You’ll see....they’ll all see.

Attached: E139AA48-AFC5-46CA-B2F5-B02F245D6F99.png (593x635, 260K)

3 years ago? Yes. Now? No.
Coincidentally I started lifting again 3 years ago.

Here goes

>18 complete virgin but I think a few girls are interested in me, but they’re not that hot
>I’m skelly b/c I’m good at cross country even though I hate it and will play another sport in college
>5’9” white Anglo appearing mutt
I’m apparently handsome I posted face recently and I can again if you want

I suspect I’m a Virgin because of loneliness/serious childhood injury induced tism because all I do is school eat sleep and sports (by myself of course)
I’m not really a loser I’m probably the youngest person grade wise (Hs sr, movings a bitch) on this board (lmao) and have a very high SAT and will go to pretty much whatever college I want

Youngest on Jow Forums I’m kind of a newfag only posted when I was 18 like a good boy

>3 weeks away from my masters, have 2 bachelors with $0.00 student debt
>have two vehicles, paid off
>have smoking hot gf that loves cum on her face
>good job with a private hospital, tons of job security and no nigger-ness because right to work state
>6'2"
>making gains all over, finally got my rowing 2k below 8 minutes this morning and then busted an incline bench PR

But...

>still love at home because tuition rapes my bank account every 3 months

So yes, loser.

It's all relative, but I guess I'm a winner. Partner count is 30+, I make over $75k a year, I have many friends, great relationship with my family. I'm also still skinny fat though.

5 years ago I was a kiss less virgin, who had suicidal thoughts.

Wait so no negresses because it IS or ISNT a right to work state

t.potential med school applicant

fuck off

Right to work in my sense means employees have a right to work regardless of Union affiliation, so we don't have unions fucking everything up. We do have some negros, particularly in paper pushing roles and some stable care floors for nursing.

Not a loser but a man of no hope.

6' 3"
22 years old
230lbs
135/190/270/335

I recently have been becoming more confident since I've been recovering from a broken foot.

I never will be good enough for myself. I think that always believing I'm a loser is what makes me strive.

I have everything anyone could want within reason and without vanity besides a home of my own which I could have soon.

I never am happy with what I have. I have a great girlfriend but I love fucking little whores.

I also feel lonely despite all of this.

ill bite as well
>KV
>Tall
>Dyel as of now
>Autism
>Working on social skills
>Trying to make friends as girls
>Turning 16 in a month
>Loser, lowiq
>Posts on Incels.Me
>Not ugly, not upper tier normie either
>Probably gonna die a virgin

Is this for psychology, sociology, or marketing?

Attached: A5381CEC-E45A-47EB-B475-366785A4F75E.jpg (425x481, 98K)

>20 khhv
>6'3
>not completely uggo, not the best looking guy either, solid 5 or 6
>lanky wristlet still trying to bulk
>receive a decent amount of attention from girls, mostly because I'm friendly and polite, go out of my way to make others feel welcome
>only girls with the low self-esteem to fuck me are fatties and thots
>I usually reject attention because I like more conservative girls

No, I don't consider myself a loser. I have terrible time-management skills, I set a thousand goals and then drop them in search of something new, and would rather talk to Filipinas and Malays online than local girls. Actually, I am a loser.

Attached: businesscard.jpg (432x300, 26K)

Im myself and i dont care if that is in the spectrum of being a loser or a chad
>ffffffffffffffffffffff

Attached: 1530333553783.jpg (847x801, 246K)

5 11
143 pounds

I'm at the top public university in the world for college and am trying to get in the school of public policy next year so doing some gov internships this year. I have an amazing hot gym babe gf who I've been dating for almost a year and regularly meet up with even tho we're an hour apart to fuck. I've been lifting for a few months now, just started ICF two months ago. Also went vegan at the start of this year. I track my calories and cook all my own food, still regaulry talk to and hangout with my 3 best friends from highschool. I'm on vacation for 5 weeks of this summer in Canada, another doing a mission trip in Kentucky. Went and saw Eminem live in Boston with my friends and my gf. I'm more confident and happier then I've ever been in my life. Also came to realize I'm extremely hot in the last few months, like a soild 9/10 face. Only things I'm really dealing with are my acne which is flaring up a bit from me starting retin a, also my dog has bone cancer and had his leg amputated. Also I basically gave up video games and I'm doing nofap, I was a huge video game addict for like the last 7 years and I think they contributed a lot to my lameness and unhappiness in general. Life is pretty fucking good.

>27
>Not a virgin, but don't get laid as much as I should
>Built-fat (from construction) but slightly more on the fat side now
>7-8ish/10 face (but balding)
>rent a house, own a car and motorcycle
>co-own and run a construction company
>about to buy my first house soon
>financially stable, but busy so don't get out too often
>when i do have free time i spend it at home relaxing
>have lots of friends, but don't hang often out due to introversion
>enjoy anime, MTG, D&D and PC gaming
>extreme nerd, but you'd never be able to tell
>can't tell women about my hobbies until after i've slept with them

I feel like I may be on the border of being a "loser", but I feel like I'm just a very busy introvert. I've been socializing less and less over the last year or so. I have very nerdy hobbies, but not in a weird neckbeard/fedora way. Idk, label me what you like.

Attached: Allison-Stokke-02.jpg (662x993, 122K)

nice larp boyo, incels.me is that way

im shitposting on Jow Forums, /mu/, and /v/ tonight when other people my age are getting ready to go out with each other tonight. what do you think

yeah. i typed out the whole sordid story of how i went from being normal and popular to how i am now but i realized nobody cares.

people are still fooled on occasion by my sort of latent charisma and they assume im cool, but i cant let them close because they will discover the insane wreckage of my existence

Yeah, I'll always be a loser in my mind. But at least a grill I knew in uni is traveling across the country to come visit me for a few days. We're probably gonna fugg. She looks like pic related.

What are some lifts for these feels?

Attached: 1528999722608.jpg (480x480, 23K)

Yes ofc

>6'0 manlet
>ugly
>khhv
>spend holidays alone shitposting, lifting and watching anime
>no friends

That's what I was hoping as well, but my autism is just too streong.
Even after getting fit nothing really changed since I'm too spastic or whatever.
And after some time I jsut said fuck it, better to accept it then force myself to be someone I'm not.

Ye are too pure. Leave this board before it’s too late

>I'm not spamming, honest!

Attached: Screenshot 2018-06-30 18.38.38.png (758x714, 392K)

>6'
>140 lbs
>Just flunked out of medical school
>Can't talk to girls I find attractive because that would imply I want to just be friends with them
>Yes

Describe what led to you flunking out. I don’t want to become a fucking loser like you when I go to med school.

>6'4
>220
>270 Bench, 425 Squat, 500 Dead
>Have long term GF who is an newly graduated engineer making a lot of money
>Couldn't find a job myself for the summer while waiting for next semester to start, literally do nothing and feel awful all day other than train/cook and play vidya
>Feel like there's a lot of pressure on me to do well
>2 years in school left

What do I do bros, I feel like shit but I feel like I just gotta keep grinding school out. I'm currently poor as fuck, only making $200 a week. Literally all my focus right now is money and it's driving me insane, I need to find something this summer or I'm gonna lose it.

The schools curriculum. Paying thousands to teach yourself when going to lecture is useless. Wasted time in lecture doing it "their way" and got screwed.

A little south of average, definitely a loser currently clawing his way up.

>20
>6'2 tall
>started lifting 2 months ago, gained about 10 pounds, slowly escaping skelly mode and looks like I have potential for ottermode
>going to a decent uni, made it into the President's list
>speak with an accent and everyone can tell I'm a foreigner
>women are interested in me but they can't handle my personality (or the lack of it)
>no friends because of my personality (or the lack of it)
>am abusive and like to put others down = my personality
>will be rich after graduation so fuck it
>pic related is kinda me

Attached: 1528651597458.png (700x471, 34K)

whats ur SAT bud? also college admissions is really fucking stacked against you nowadays if you're white or chinese.

1550 (out of 1600) but I’m both an athlete and a mathlete. A scholar and a baller if you will

Somewhat yes. I am mediocre in most aspects of life. I have some friends but not alot. I struggle with becoming genuinely close to people but I'm okay in social situations like parties or whatever, and have no problem talking and having a good time. I do average in school and will most likely end up with an okay job as a software developer or some kind of programmer, and probably will not have to worry about money in the future. At the same time I wish I did something cooler with my life than a boring office job.

Fitness wise I'm pretty Jow Forums by normie standerds, I'm quite toned and have a six pack. I notice female freinds miring at the beach when I take my shirt off, however I'm not very big and look unimpressive when wearing a shirt.

It saddens me that I am pretty much mediocre in most aspects of life.

Man I pray that you genuinely die.