If you don't look like these, then it's over

If you don't look like these, then it's over.

Attached: 0dl55h3kwp511.png (939x554, 673K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=prenatal testosterone face shape regression
twitter.com/AnonBabble

if you dont look like this, then it's over.

Attached: animu.jpg (480x360, 44K)

nerdic cope

>Norwood 2 hairline

OP is coping hairlet attempting psyops

That's literally not even NW1, he just has a tall neotenous low pre-natal T skull shape.

Attached: 1511204693324.jpg (1280x780, 259K)

>Norwood 2 hairline

It's called being white

Attached: pic related its you.jpg (1143x610, 154K)

Prove it. You’ve linked no sources.

symmetrical eye area and protruding orbits are everything

Too bad they don’t have either of those

I really shouldn't have to, it's been researched to death and you should be perfectly able to find it yourself. Note that it's mainly just the relative size of the cranial vault as compared to the rest of the face moreso than absolute size.
This, guy is a bug-eyed nerdic meltcel

Attached: 1527278005393.jpg (600x182, 59K)

honestly nobody gives a shit about the mathematical symmetrical algebraic diasporic positional composition of your facial features you just need money, decent car/house and be well trained and assertive.

Shame no one wants to fuck you, so your standards affect no one

He has a Norwood 2 and you’re going off-topic because you can’t produce a source backing your claim.

You literally cannot have NW2 with rounded corners.

As for your precious sources: lmgtfy.com/?q=prenatal testosterone face shape regression

>go back to Jow Forums a year after giving up last time
>expect workout tips and food memes
>people are talking about cranial vaults, NW2 hairlines and “pre-natal T” skull shapes

What the fuck is this place

Nothing in that link about Norwood. Are you trolling?

Jow Forums is slowly getting redpilled on looks

Holy fuck you absolute brainlet. My entire point is that he is in no way, shape or form a 2 on the norwood scale, but rather has a tall, broad cranial vault most likely attributable to low prenatal testosterone AKA he is a fucking nerdic lightbulbcel

I'm 6'3 and am an 8/10 and am a 28 year old virgin. I see ugly as fuck guys get girls all the time though

>lightbulbcel

guy is far from lightbulb tier, just has a tall face

>am an 8/10 and am a 28 year old virgin
Strong cope to intelligence ratio
Yes, he lacks the compulsory cranial width, but he still has that low T trustworthy nerdic phenotype.

Attached: 1500463067455.gif (420x236, 3.06M)

Jow Forums and Sluthate invaded and haven't left. Was pretty much inevitable.

>cope bait thread making all the copelets mad

Good job op

posted pic on /soc/, got multiple 8 scores. girls look at me, etc

all these people calling guy on right ugly need to post their faces. he is handsome, just because having a sub human 1cm forehead means high test in womb doesnt mean it is attractive

Jow Forums is bluepilled and SH was still stuck on masculinity crew ideas so they would probably mostly agree with Jow Forums's tastes

I assume mods are sleeping through it?

His forehead isn't just slightly too tall, it's also poorly projected.
>posted pic on /soc/
lmao
>got multiple 8 scores
/soc/ are low IQ subhumans that are afraid to rate anyone below a 5.
>girls look at me
Because you are an ugly subhuman

>people are talking about cranial vaults, NW2 hairlines and “pre-natal T” skull shapes

lmao this. i dont even read these threads anymore but there are too many to hide

Jow Forums hasn't been moderated since 2014 at the latest. Used to be that even threads asking questions that were answered in the sticky got deleted. Good times.

How can I into being a model? Sounds easy. I consider myself good looking. No, not posting my face. I have too many austistic friends that might actually recognize me.

>Tehehe you browse Jow Forums too?

If you think any of the people in op’s pic are ugly, either post your face or stop posting

lmao at your negative troll attitude. kill yourself

Post your face you fat tard

gif Tbh srs (srs)

Attached: 1518158256412.gif (359x392, 1.7M)

if you have to ask, you aren't model tier.

me.

fucking kill me man/ it

Attached: WIN_20180630_191523.jpg (671x364, 46K)

I never had confidence in myself until now and I don't know anyone.

Unfortunately your statement implies I have had enough social exposure to the appropriate people to be told such a fact. I have not had enough exposure to such people for the chance of statement to occur.

This is what an actual II-borderline III looks like boyos

Post your face

You are a delusional subhuman. The brain does literally everything it can to delude you into thinking you don't look like a subhuman, as it increases your chance of reproducing. PSL is about dispelling this illusion.

Who are you to judge me? I'll just get doxxed and fucking insulted and not even know what the insulters look like. This place is an echo chamber for the mentally deficient and naturally cucked.

Fat fucks and incels infested the board with knowledge about shit you are born with so they have an excuse for being pathetic.

Pussy.

Stop posting, I’m not reading any more until you post your model face

You don't know me. Go off yourself you cunt. You are just projecting.

Its over what?
This lookism shilling is fuckign retarded.

I hope someone raped you as a child. Better yet I hope you tie that noose tonight.

I'll post all I want to defy you. Bitch ass. I've realized that most of Jow Forums is unfortunately fucking retarded. I come on here and people try to project their insecurities and problems on to random posters.

Strong cope ITT

Attached: 1527226152137.gif (331x197, 1.71M)

Post your face

Look at my earlier pic. Do you really think a person, let alone a woman, would find that attractive? I have that hairline at 25. Among my friends I have not seen such a recessio, and I'm in better shape than all of them.

Cutie

Attached: 79F60837-8E44-49F5-A32D-37955B12144A.jpg (184x273, 7K)