Hey, Jow Forumsbros,I have a question, I need advice on loosing body fat quickly. Any tips and tricks are welcomed

Hey, Jow Forumsbros,I have a question, I need advice on loosing body fat quickly. Any tips and tricks are welcomed.

>pic related, it;s my ugly fat face.

Attached: Workout.jpg (310x414, 13K)

How did you even let yourself get to that point? How did you stand in front of the mirror 5 pounds ago and be like "Yeah this is fine, i'll keep eating even more this is totally normal I look good."

I'm sorry, but i don't understand you, What?

Both arms broken, depression, overworking myself.

So that's an excuse for eating in excess?

I started working out almost 2 months ago, so i'm trying to get back to the right track. I even have a friend who;s a fitness trainer who i ask for exercises and dietary tips. My weight gain happened a year and a half ago.

legit can't tell what gender this is

Male, 18.

READ THE STICKY

He means to read the sticky, which is the first post on the board. It's at the very top next to the image that says "READ THE FUCKING STICKY".

eat less

Too stupid to follow it, and English isn;t my native language, so i might not understand a few things.

lmao zoomers are fucking doomed

t. mid-20s boomer

Attached: 1529558195834.png (675x601, 194K)

have you tried burning more calories than you consume

Stop eating

I'm trying. Started doing cardio, Walking and running, and i'll start cycling in a short time, once i repair my bike. Plus this is the effect of 5 weeks of working out, i was bigger and fatter a month ago.

Fast until your not fat anymore

Along the lines of water fasting?

Snake Diet

Cut your fucking hair and eat less. Count the calories.

How can i count my calories?

You need to squat or become a trap. Those legs are pitiful.

1Knee problems
2.I'm not becoming an abomination.

I do side lunges instead