Whats fit eating in this hot as saturday?

Whats \fit\ eating in this hot as saturday?

Attached: 20180630_173640-1.jpg (2163x2311, 794K)

Just made myself a 1lb T-bone steak, 4 eggs, and some asparagus. Washed it down with whole milk. It was great, should have snapped a pic.

Now sippin on some red wine for the antioxidants. About to have my dudeweed and hit the hay. Relaxing day.

Attached: comfy.gif (400x400, 24K)

Sounds nice dude what you smoking on

Gorilla Glue

Just grilled me up some garlic herb marinated chicken breast, and bbq pork chops with asparagus. Had some left overs for ez protein tomorrow

Damn that sounds good bro, this morning i had a pork chop2 eggs and whole wheat toast

Fuckin nice that gorilla glue fuckin hits

I’m about to go in on this chicken with sweet potatoes and white rice. I think I may have added a lil bit too
Cinnamon to the potatoes but hopefully they turn out alright.

Slow cooked pork shoulder with herbed potato

Ordered olive garden last night waiting on this now

Daddy's earned it trust me

Attached: IMG_20180630_194125.jpg (1285x1249, 159K)

Chocolate protein powder with ground chia and cocoa powder.

don't have a carb nice

>carbs in the sauce
>rangoon wrapper thing

Attached: 1351066133387.png (400x400, 105K)

Confirmed

Do people actually tip on online orders? Those Jews take like 10% from delivery fees anyway. I never tip

>tip
Being a leaf I just toss the paki a toonie no matter how much it is

ribeye, garlic butter shrimp, steamed broccoli

>not having your cheat meal on Saturdays

I had a shrimp po' boy, some slaw, and a diet coke from Popeye's

banger sausage in hot dog bun with mustard and a handful of pringles

Attached: B778B960-6B8E-4211-BB23-42C137D32B32.jpg (4032x3024, 2.9M)

My nigga

Attached: Snapchat-1593462091.jpg (1320x2560, 934K)

Nice bro i dont know alot of people that are into sweet potatoes

That sounds delicious

I'VE BEEN LIFTING FOR A YEAR AND JUST BOUGHT MY FIRST JAR OF WHEY ISOLATE WHAT IS GOOD

Nice bro keeping it healthy

That rib eye sounds good

>eaten at popeyes ever
No good

Nice

>drinking fountain soda
You know that shit is a bag of syrup that they run carbonated water through, right?

Have you ever had it? It's fucking delicious

Ive had my taste of the corn syrup jew user its the devil's

Yeah, until I found the glory of Mexican soda. Get you some cane sugar boy, that corn syrup is gonna fuck your gains up.

It traps your atp, making any energy you would get null, and making your system look for more nutrition because they're starving for energy. So you drink more soda, more atp is trapped. The cycle continues.

I just had two double cheeseburgers and a small fries from McDonald's
I just needed a reason to leave home
my stomach feels horrible and I'm never getting fast food again
I don't understand how fat people do that

I just ate a quadruple baconator and large fries frome Wendy's. Washing it down with beer

yeah but i only had one so you're wrong

>if I only put one bullet in my brain I'll be fine

based beaner
not enough queso seco

You know they've found mercury in soft drinks. So it's literally a bullet to the brain

Made about 1.5lbs of chicken salad, so I'm having half of that. Gonna make some stew tomorrow with the remaining chicken I cooked, so that'll be nice

What you putting in the stew, i usually put celery, potatoes, corn, zucchini and garbanzo beans in mine
>op here forgot to put my handle on

its unseasonably mild, and i would even say cold here. Usually 35-40c, barely broke 20 today. Made ratatouille for dinner and had a few small slices of mozzarella cheese melted in it. I like small dinners.

roast them with chili powder, cumin and a tiny bit of garlic powder. they were made for southwest spice.

Sounds nice, where are you from that its cold right now?

Ive only had them the mexican way which is carmalised in brown sugar they do that with pumpkin too and its delicious

pacific northwest, not on the coast. would normally be roasting like a pig at this time of year. only time its been warm was a bit in may.

Wow im in northern california burning up

Mine is a southern bbq stew, so it's going to have chicken, some leftover pulled pork I made, okra, corn, lima beans, and tomatoes done with a bit of bbq and hot sauces. I'm going to be serving it over rice, so I'm omitting the potatoes this time

Nothing because I never know what to eat and never buy anything at the grocery store

Huh thats different from anything ive ever eaten sounds good though

Wholesome homemade vegetable soup

Attached: DC71B1D6-515F-4AEC-9774-5707FE0820EF.jpg (3024x3205, 1.76M)

Looks good id eat it

kys

Tilapia, brown rice, pico de Gallo

Attached: A2052C4C-8AF3-4CDB-8CAA-AD6478ED705F.jpg (4032x3024, 2.01M)

Greasy, but enjoy!

> hot sweet potato or pumpkin in a cold glass of milk.
fall can't come fast enough.

Yeah. It's called brunswick stew, and is served in a number of bbq joints in the south. I'll make it either when it's super cold out because of how comfy it is, or in the summer when I do more bbq pork and have leftovers. Though I usually add more meat to get that there protein to offset some of the sugar

Rice and beans
A peanutbutter sandwich

I don't think my dad is bbqing for 4th of July this year.

Attached: 1529804937615.jpg (1024x962, 74K)

There's not enough fat.

Moms making roast beef with baked potatoes. The usual on Balkan's sundays.

Put butter in the rice as well as cooked the fish with butter and a little olive oil. I would’ve put some avocados in the pico but I didn’t have any

nutella and avocado toast

Attached: 558585.jpg (1564x880, 84K)

spicy thai chicken wrap that expired on friday

prepped chilli con carne burritos and lasagne

>red wine for antioxidants
You could get the same amount of antioxidants and polyphenols from 28 grams of walnuts. Or 1.5 apples. You don't need to poison yourself at the same time.

Looks nice, recipe?

>every meal should have meat
Hope you die soon, boomer.

Attached: 1525166240860.jpg (400x294, 10K)

bit too much potato for my liking but still looks like a solid 8/10

Depends.

I rather tip in cash though and that's if the service is on point and timely.

Most franchises are extremely abusive to the workers and force them to use their own cars and gas money.

The delivery fee is also for the company and not the employee. It's a means for the company to cover their own ass if something happens that can be blamed on the company. If an employee has a car accident, they have to fork up the money themselves or use their own insurance.

Told you to kill yourself because of the faggot writing on the picture. I still stand by my statement you faggot shit

Asparagus makes my piss smell horrible. Anyone else have this issue?

Literally everyone has this, heh, issue