I’m baldign

i’m baldign

Attached: image (26).jpg (1024x962, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

researchgate.net/publication/306373055_Crohn's_disease_successfully_treated_with_the_paleolithic_ketogenic_diet
meatheals.com/category/crohns-disease/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's okay bro, you're going to make it.

Am too

Attached: image.jpg (1127x685, 235K)

listen fren; the balder you get, the harder you fucking lift ok?

Attached: 1528724725128.jpg (868x751, 86K)

Just shave it bro, women love that shit.

Attached: 1529659178361s.jpg (250x187, 5K)

>tfw losing my hair due to crohn's disease
At least you fags have finasteride and hair transplant.

Tsuji will prevail

Attached: 1528647965041.jpg (800x900, 126K)

> crohn's disease
Hope you read this, user.
> researchgate.net/publication/306373055_Crohn's_disease_successfully_treated_with_the_paleolithic_ketogenic_diet
> meatheals.com/category/crohns-disease/
There are number of other anecdotal evidence that Crohn's disease symptoms can be largely alleviated or reversed by carnivore dieting.

go for the 47 chad aesthetics

what do you guys do for hair gains? im shedding and noticing lots of hair in my comb lately

>how women see a balding man

Man the fuck up, shave it off and show it off to the world or wear hat. I'm not a hat guy but since I started to shave my head, I been wearing hat as its will reduce sun blasting on my bald head.

THANK YOU REGROW RATTO

Biotin and keto shampoo for thickness. Completely prevents any shedding when I’m on cycle. Won’t do shit for a receding hairline though that’s all genetic.

Hey bro quick question,
How many times a week do you apply the shampoo?

OP for the love of christ don't listen to this dunce. Chrons disease as you probably already know is associated with high inflammation diets caused by sugar, refined carbs, animal products. Just google plant based diets for treatment of chrons and look at the results both anecdotal and publications

i'm 24. idk what the fuck happened but it all fell out over the past 18-24 months. at this point i would honestly be ok with killing myself

Attached: imightkillmyself.jpg (649x566, 90K)

THANK YOU REGROW RATTO

are you near radiation?

THANK YOU REGROW RATTO

Creatine: Not even once

man just use minox and a dermaroller
go jude law mode

THANK YOU REGROW RATTO

THANK YOU REGROW RATTO

THANK YOU REGROW RATTO

THANK YOU REGROW RATTO

THANK YOU REGROW RATTO

so sad, his even crying

do u have balding in your family line?

THANK YOU REGROW RATTO

'THANK YOU REGROW RATTO' in this thread.

male pattern baldness is pretty common and to be honest no one cares. I have nice hair but I never care if someone is bald, to me it's just a different style.

For example if a girl is shallow enough to reject you just based on baldness she'll find something to reject you on anyway: height, wealth, etc.

thank you regrow ratto
woohoo, I'm going to get twice as many follicles

THANK YOU REGROW RATTO

THANK YOU REGROW RATTO

THANK YOU REGROW RATTO

THANK YOU REGROW RATTO

THANK YOU REGROW RATTO

THANK YOU REGROW RATTO

>dad started balding in his late 20's
> younger brothers hairline started receding when he was 18
THANK YOU REGROW RATTO

THANK YOU REGROW RATTO

THANK YOU REGROW RATTO

THANK YOU REGROW RATTO

THANK YOU REGROW RATTO

THANK YOU REGROW RATTO

keep your sides shaved to the scalp, it's the only way for people like you, otherwise you'll look like a 50yo with this fucking horseshoe

>it's the only way for people like you

Attached: my instincts tell me life shouldn't be so horrible.jpg (1024x942, 172K)

no, seriously, you'll look much better that way, there is very few people that can get away with Statham's type of bald-buzzcut and it surely isn't for someone in his 20s. If my hair at the top ever gets bad enough to let it go I'll be razor shaving my entire scalp everyday all or nothing. there are good head blade solutions and it takes like 5min under the shower each day

THANK YOU REGROW RATTO

THANK YOU REGROW RATTO

Thank you regrow ratto

THANK YOU REGROW RATTO

Thank you regrow ratto

F

THANK YOU REGROW RATTO