Have any of you gone clubbing alone?

Have any of you gone clubbing alone?
How do you make it so it's not awkward?

moved to a new city and I can't taking another weekend sitting at home doing nothing.

Also, I pulled a 3pl8 diddly for the first time in my life today which is nice

Attached: jem.jpg (640x640, 51K)

gonna need a source on that user. And I've gone to bars alone not the clubs easier to meet people

ur a fgt

No never. If you walk into a club alone the music stops and everyone turns to stare at you.

Just play video games.

Go to a bar instead.

>there is nothing productive to do over the weekend other than clubbing for a few hours at night
durrr go pick up a book or find a hobby you insufferable twat. join some adult rec league, unless your ego is too fragile.

Attached: thisisyou.png (621x702, 56K)

I club alone on occassion. My usual plan of attack is to go to a club and start dancing. If a girl dances up on you, keep an eye on her and when she's leaving the dance floor, follow.

Otherwise go grab a drink, there'll be at least one 6-7/10 a the bar, talk to her and let her know you're out alone.

Now I know how that sounds, but they eat that shit up and will want to dance with you all night and will introduce you to her friends.

It's all psychological and you've just gotta worm your way in.

>t. incels

>t. op

>t. double no

Attached: t. no.png (1013x400, 72K)

Maybe you shouldn't be going out drinking with thots if you only deadlift 3 plate.

There is 150 pound girls that lift that user and now you want to ruin what little gainz you have? This is not the path to a 5 plate deadlift.

Attached: 1527337706220.jpg (327x137, 4K)

>how to dry a vagina: the post

It's Jem Wolfie...some thicc Australian bloke
>bar
I don't want to drink though...I wanna dance with thoughts

I read books during the other 6 days a week, and play basketball, and lift, and volunteer. Adult rec leagues are filled with losers.
you sound like a manlet desu

Attached: dGNkaB1.jpg (1080x1088, 162K)

Still much more than the average gym goer
>Try harder

>t. desperate

It honestly takes like two months of training for a weak man to deadlift 140kg If your gym is that pathetic you should change gyms.

Attached: 1517379735098m.jpg (1024x576, 133K)

>Adult rec leagues are filled with losers.
>plays in rec leagues
>I wanna dance with thoughts
the only option is the rope my friend

If you look decent and arent a complete sperg you should be ok
get atleast a bit drunk and go late, i did that a few times while travelling when my friends were pussies never a bad experience

Don't go to the club alone unless you're at least a 9/10

B R E H S . . . .
R
E
H
S

I would club alone from 17 to 21 but i was pretty oblivious to all the memes about clubbing and had really weird expectations.

Its different now that im older, also being fit makes me sweat instantaneously, even after just climbing the stairs. Body just goes into fight mode with any amount of activity.

Its how i got my first gf too, went to club alone, girl from hs was there, took her home like a gentleman, she asked me to come upstairs for tea.

Her mom made me tea and we had a fun chat. Met up next day and had sex

>tfw 20y/o boomer
>still cant go to a club or a bar I'm america

Attached: 1530171287151.png (380x349, 70K)

>How do you make it so it's not awkward?
Here's how.
Go up to every group of women and tell em "Ladies you are lookin' good tonight." Then just walk away.

>bloke

This user gets it. You just gotta embrace the fact that it's a little weird going out alone and laugh about it. Plus you have an excuse (you just moved into town), so the girl won't think your a serial killer.

Somebody post it

>Hobbies like book reading
>Productive
All of those things are distractions

I have never gone out by myself. A couple of times I show up too early to the pub and its just super awkward.

this. if you say your a loner ur fuckd. new in town and decent looking and theyre all over you.

be social, be open.

Clubs are a bit boring and inefficient for picking up girls, but people like who broadcast their social ineptitude with their 'le too high IQ for clubs' are kekworthy.

Attached: 1530009435239.png (745x743, 29K)

I don't get people who go to bars by themselves. It'd just be cheaper to drink at home.

Never went clubbing alone in my life.

But if I had to, best thing I can think of is to lie and say your friends dipped out on you but you're still trying to have a good time.
Make up some funny bullshit that your friend had to take someone home because they threw up on themselves or some shit.

Attached: 1499101062850.jpg (1944x2592, 474K)

my childhood friends are fucking losers who just smoke and play video games. Im not that person anymore how am I supposed to make new friends who are more normie?

What would you do if you had to be sober

Can someone help me out here. I'm good with girls and can't handsome. Hate clubs, can't dance, like talking (can't really talk with music so loud). How does one pull chicks at a club? Really feel like I'm missing out.

Same, except the playing video games and smoking weed part. They're just huge nerds who both have delusions of grandeur that they'll be in Hollywood or making music and I'm way past that phase. Best I could say is get to know co-workers that's how I made new friends.

What's more efficient?

Move the woman after less than 5 minutes, whether it be away from the loud speakers or away from the club completely. She is then following your lead and you've made a good start, if she doesn't move with you, move on.

Went and sat at a bar 2 weeks ago by myself. By the time I was somewhat buzzed I’m making eye contact with a qt and she comes over and sits down. End up walking her to her car and making out at the end of the night got her number turns out she’s married. May smash may not haven’t made up my mind yet. Fuck green text. Anyhow the key is to look like you don’t care and you just came for a beer or two. I don’t mean moody fedora not care I mean just chill and don’t look like a sad loser piece of shit. I’m maybe a 6.5 told maybe a 7-7.5 under bar lights and after some drinks. Don’t goto clubs unless you have some bros with you.